SR - Ligature Of Love

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys am doing another one of my interpretations, this time based on Ridzy's POV, this post is dedicated to Guddi as well as every other SR fan, because I was requested by lovely Guddi to make a post on Ridzy POV so just for you hun, here you go hope you like it. Again no bashing allowed, and if you don't like the post, don't comment just leave, simple as that.

Ridzy:

What have I done? How on earth could I do such a thing? Sid please try to understand that what Ammy did was simply platonic, I was not trying to be deceitful, I will admit my thoughts had faltered for a few moments and was drawn back to the past, but my bond with you is what kept me from being immersed by those memories. I hate what I have done to you, the look of pure pain on your features tore me apart, all I wished to do was ease your worries away, but when I attempted to explain the truth, you exploded, you told me that you'd never expected me to sign those DP, that you had came to lonavla with high hopes of trying to restore our relationship only to find me in the arms of my ex. But sid although the situation may have seemed compromising, I assure you nothing of that sort happened, Ammy was only trying to aid me, but trying to explain this was futile, you were convinced that all of this was an act, that I had made my choice, but sid this is not so, how can I possibly deny the ligature of love I have towards you? How can I fight the pull of adoration that I have for you?

Then when you drove off in a fit of anger, I became insanely distressed, whenever you were angry like this you caused pain on yourself, as I very well remembered from the aftermath of holi. Not caring for the state of my health I begged Ammy to help me find you, I did not care for my ankle so long as I found you, talked to you, knew that you were safe, It wasn't simply that I wanted to find you, more like I NEEDED to find you, you are a part of me sid, and when you are hurt then I feel that pain and bleed for you. When I found the car, and you unconscious and bleeding inside, I almost lost all senses, I was disgusted at myself for driving you to this state! All I could utter was "Please Sid wake up, please, nothing will happen to you Sid" I had to try and revive you somehow, thankfully Ammy knocked some sense into me before I dissolved into a reckless caprice, we had to get you back to the orphanage and help you recover.

Once you finally awoke though, you attempted to leave in-spite of your obvious contingency, this is when I lost it, I could not just let you leave, I knew if I did then it may be the last I ever saw of you, and that is something I would never want. So before you could even get past me, I went towards the door and firmly shut it, deterring your route of escape, than standing before you, with fire raging in me I shouted "I am not doing this out of sympathy for you, I am doing this as a duty of being your wife, now if you choose to leave then remember this, you will always find me there beside you" I hope this sunk in sid, I hope that you now know that despite all the pain I have caused you, now I will try to make amends, I will try and understand you.

For once I got a glimpse as to how much you care for me, so much so that you had even come all the way to lonavla to clear our misunderstandings. But sid now it is my turn to try, and believe me, try I will, no way am I going to give up on you now, or on our relationship I will do all in my power to make this work sid, I care about you too much, and I cannot simply let you go, not when I know this bond of ours, the link, and the pull is way to strong to ignore. You are my essence, my soul, my breath, my life, my hope, my desire, my dream, my anger, my heart-beats, my sadness, my pain, my ray of light but mostly you are my Love, even though I tried my utmost hardest to break free of the effects you had on me the effort was in vain, I can never break free from what we share, nor do I wish to, because Siddhant Modi, no matter how hard I try to run from it, the true undeniable fact is that. I, Riddhima Modi, Am In Love With You. And by being with you, I have met my heart, Mera Dill Mill Gayye.

By Tazzy

Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome post mwah xxxxxxxxx love all yur post heheh
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww...that was quick Tazzy! I don't have anything to say as my dictionary is out of word to explain how well you've explained it from RIdz pov. Awesome post!! 🤗
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it

Its good see Ridz thoughts

I like this line - pull of adoration

She knows she has let him down badly and she now knows that he never wanted to let her go, but gave her so many choice to let him go and that she would tell him that but she never did, coz her choice was always Sid

Its that bond that is so powerful that is so immersing that is what pulls SR together
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

awsome post mwah xxxxxxxxx love all yur post heheh

Lol aww thankyouu Alz i'm glad to have all your guy's support 😊 xx
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Aww...that was quick Tazzy! I don't have anything to say as my dictionary is out of word to explain how well you've explained it from RIdz pov. Awesome post!! 🤗

lol thankyouu Sabz had to do it quickly else will have forgotten the words!! lol 😆 xx
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Loved it

Its good see Ridz thoughts

I like this line - pull of adoration

She knows she has let him down badly and she now knows that he never wanted to let her go, but gave her so many choice to let him go and that she would tell him that but she never did, coz her choice was always Sid

Its that bond that is so powerful that is so immersing that is what pulls SR together

Aw thanks Lenz and very well said, it is that very pull which will bring them back to eachother. xx 😊
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post !! Describes Riddhima's feelings perfectly. 👏
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Tazzy u always come with such awesome posts...its a pleasure to read them...really...Take a bow! 👏

It was awesome to see ridhhima modi after so long....am just amazed tht they havent even started SR's love story and this is the response...i wonder wat will happen when the SR love story does start....am so looking forward to it....i hope they do justice to them....
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Awesome post !! Describes Riddhima's feelings perfectly. 👏

Thankyouu yaar 😊 xx