Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

until now i am not toooo pissed with tapu but if she crosses the limit i will dump her!

When will U ever get pissed of with her She hasn't crossed the limit 😲 Tell me what has she not done 1)swapped brides with her so-called suicide drama 2)Sent someone to kill Ichcha (U being a future lawyer I fail to understand how U support her in this cause πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• )
3)Married her off to a drug-addict who is her Ex's brother for her own reasons 4)Now she doesn't want any intimacy b/n them as long as Veer doesn't accept her and she always lies to Veer as well
Aren't these the limits??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

When will U ever get pissed of with her She hasn't crossed the limit 😲 Tell me what has she not done 1)swapped brides with her so-called suicide drama 2)Sent someone to kill Ichcha (U being a future lawyer I fail to understand how U support her in this cause πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• )
3)Married her off to a drug-addict who is her Ex's brother for her own reasons 4)Now she doesn't want any intimacy b/n them as long as Veer doesn't accept her and she always lies to Veer as well
Aren't these the limits??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

my limit? if she rapes veer or forces or blackmails him into having an intimate relationship with her...somehow i dont think she'll do that after last episode!πŸ˜ƒ so i wont be hating her anytime soon! in fact im already dreaming about how joyous i will feel when she finally gets better. rohit said she would...on his facebook!
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arre i was discussing vansh n ichcha  n then evrybody turning to tapppy.......god srk plz spare some topic frm tap jaap😭😭😭😭😭

n wen did rohit said yaar that she wud change? i think he said that wen some 1 asked her that she wud not stop her manipulations"she will , it is her habit"?????????😲
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I asked him a question i posted it on his fb asking will tapu ever change and he said yes she will but it will take some time!
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I asked him a question i posted it on his fb asking will tapu ever change and he said yes she will but it will take some time!

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Yes that will be last episode of Uttaran πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

why do u not want a mentally complexed person to become good?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Yes that will be last episode of Uttaran πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no i dont reckon so cos they still have to show my lovly dream
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

why do u not want a mentally complexed person to become good?

because i dont want "900 choohey kha ker billi haj ko chali.....πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@shonuu: well kya answer tha

900 rats eating then billi going for haj travellingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†