Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Meg_d* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey phoenix I am sorry i am just being mean to you i trust you completely cause NOW your my good freind (yes..and valantine for 2005) so pm me your hotmail or yahoo address and whenever we see eachother online i will show you my picture😊, but jus make sure after seeing it you dont run away in shockπŸ˜‰ and you can tell everyone here what u thought of okay!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jammy

SAI 😭you are making me your valentine because Purab 2 timed you, not because you like me 😭.

Anyways SAI as a Good gesture and to prevent anyone to propose me just to make thier previous lover jealous . I will accept your proposal.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jammy.

Jammy nahi Yaar!!!! I thought of u first but then thought u might be in London and busy w/ all ur stuff πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Since i care for u i gave u some free time and i proposed to purab because purab is always free na. He dosen't have anything to do!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Lekin purab two-timed me in the same way he left Jassi suddenly. So i came back to my original and first person whom i care about and like very much and that would be you !! πŸ˜† Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago
bas02 thumbnail
yay sai, jammy accepted! see i told u he would accept!πŸ˜‰
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Don't worry Sai my valentine told me that she agreed to my proposal because everyone was pulling her legs here.............. Even she doesn't like me😭 Poor me............
phoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megha_Desai

Hey phoenix I am sorry i am just being mean to you i trust you completely cause NOW your my good freind (yes..and valantine for 2005) so pm me your hotmail or yahoo address and whenever we see eachother online i will show you my picture😊, but jus make sure after seeing it you dont run away in shockπŸ˜‰ and you can tell everyone here what u thought of okay!!!!!!!!!!!

it's ok and dont worry i will not runπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sai14 thumbnail
23 pages and we just have 8 valentine pairs

Come on guys and gals pick your valentine.

ahem ahem ALmost none of the mods have picked their valentine, except for some πŸ˜‰ . So everyone who has not picked a valentine yet pick one. I know we have more than 8 guys in this forum right? It will be fun.

So chalo let's have more valentine pairs πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Pairs Until Now

Humm and Bas
Cowzlover and Star Playa
Phoenix and Megha Desai
Jazimne and Sujal Fan
Manjot and Vijay
Shahid lover and K-fan
Sai and Jammy
Ahmed and jhanfia

If i forgot some one let me know and i will update it!Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago
sai14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujalfan

Don't worry Sai my valentine told me that she agreed to my proposal because everyone was pulling her legs here.............. Even she doesn't like me😭Poor me............

😭 😭 😭 i know sujal. meri valentine tho mujhe misunderstand kiya 😭 😭
jhanifa thumbnail

Thanks for the worning Rabeea...πŸ˜†

and sai14 i think we have only 8 guys at this forum...and the rule is u cant have more then one valentime...to abb ye bechare ker bhi kya sak te hain...πŸ˜†

KK_lassi thumbnail
Originally posted by: misha

where , where is he!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

If ever i had tht Marauder's Map...

Harry❀️, Will you be my valentine?😳

kripawgr thumbnail

hey shahidlover .

well sorry... i had been waiting for ya whole day before.

anywayz , hope we will be there together on valentines day πŸ˜‰

take care