Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingekthatigerlighteningbuzzsupercool3ANfan1000pavsromiosugar1ssdtvgojannyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Riddhima Vs. Ego.. SR topic!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lighteningbuzz

Goldie

lighteningbuzz

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Guddi,

EmbarrassedI totally agree with you there! She has been extremely egoistic lately the fact that everytime her hubby demanded an answer she just pranced away. I am a girl myself but, I so not agree that a girl should give such kind of high attitude to a guy especially if he's crazily running after you and has respect for your answer. I mean if she doesn't like him she should've just said so, instead of having him wait for her all this time and always refusing to communicate with him! Angry Both guys and girls are humans and no one deserves to be kept in the dark and cheated this way! Sorry, I have lost all respect for Armaan and Riddhima's character after today's episode..........if they like each other they should've just told Sid and Ridz should've just divorced Sid before romancing each other like that! Sid would've gracefully gone out of their way only if they had told me him directly instead of beating around the bushes and especially what he had to witness behind's his back! Sid, I really feel for him right now becuz, he always demanded an "direct" answer from her and what is he supposed to think after what his eyes saw. That she couldn't even wait till they were divorced and started romancing her ex-lover already? !Sleepy

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 08 May 2010 at 3:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1TheBlackJaguarprerna4rishav

ekthatiger

Goldie

ekthatiger

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
i wanted this @ sum oint

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzromiosugar1TheBlackJaguarprerna4rishav

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Riddhima has always had a BIG EGO. Remembering the initial days she  played games with Sid only because she wanted to hurt him. The problem is that Sid's ego is equally mean and he can beat her back whenever he wants. That is why they are a perfect match . From their bruised egos, their feelings for each-other spring and that is what makes them so special. Good topic and the emoticons have me laughing. Ah, SR. Day Dreaming

*Shruti*good4nothingromiosugar1prerna4rishav

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Rid has been a good wife to Sid. She has never put her ego before Sid after being married. Sid matters.Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1TheBlackJaguarprerna4rishav

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Rid has been a good wife to Sid. She has never put her ego before Sid after being married. Sid matters.Cry

Riddz is paying for all the tamaashaa-giri she has done with Sid before their marriage.ROFL

*Shruti*good4nothingPerfangel5655prerna4rishav

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Riddz is paying for all the tamaashaa-giri she has done with Sid before their marriage.ROFL

I know!!! All the slapping, pushing shoving Sid had to take from her before marriage LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarprerna4rishav

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
haha....so true Rid carries a huge ego.....bigger than her. Now, she is back to the track. You know ego is good in some extend but too much is not good at all. Finally, Rid  ego's has come down to its limit....hurrey!! I love to see Ridz following Sid all the time from now on. After all, they are made for each other from every angle!!

Lovely analysis Guddi Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top