Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein

My own stories and views of this serial

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
I heard the inside information posted by our forum friend...this shows rashmi is fullfleged mental. I hav developed two stories 1 in favor of karan and another in favor of kartik. Here goes my stories.

First story in favor of karan: Here karthik character doesnt exist. After karan is assumed dead, suman is thrown out of the TM family. Only devin chahca and kanchan sympathize. Suman settles in the same village with DC as a teacher. One day kanchan informs suman that her marriage is fixed. Meanwhile BD comes to know of suman and talks with the TM family for suman-tanmay marriage. After many twists and turns the marriage stops.The TM family comes to know of suman sacrifice and they accept her. One day dadaji has an heart attack and TM famliy take him to the hospital where they accidentally see karan there in coma. All are shocked and happy. They bring him home and after some episodes he gets well and unites with suman.

Second story in favor of kartik: This is the same as we are seeign except karan should not be brought  back and karman get united.

This serial should either be like the first or the second one.

If rashmi doesnt know how to take a luv triangle story she should not make a mess of it. If suman is united with karan, then karthik character is wasted. If suman goes to karthik, karan reentry is wasted. Wen a serial is ending all the viwers should be happy. here either sumran or karman viwers will be disappointed. Karman fans hearts hav already broken wen nandu kartik marriage took place, so there is nothing to break. But Sumran fans will be totally broken.

Rashmi is a bad cook. First she put sugar, then salt, then god knows wat. Finally it turned out ot be a bad dish which she is trying to force on the viwers who will vomit. This dish( serial) is defintely going to the dustbin.

Edited by pkcmfan - 08 May 2010 at 3:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarimagine-addictRoarkremosalsa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My own stories and views of this serial" in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
better call it a well cooked khhichdi....
jisme taste bdhane k chakkar me itne tadke lag chuke hain.....k the original taste has completely gone......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

imagine-addictremosalsa

ssanjana

Groupbie

ssanjana

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
hey how about this, the guy in nandu's house is not the real Karan.  He is karan's look alike.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssanjana

hey how about this, the guy in nandu's house is not the real Karan.  He is karan's look alike.

i think that is not possible now.......
as the person reacted on Suman's voice a fake Karan cant react in that manner.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
nice imagination pkcmfanEmbarrassed

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

tnx remo.

remosalsa

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkcmfan

Originally posted by remosalsa

tnx remo.
if u will keep on writing in favour of Karthik, its ending., then we all Karman fans will be at least happy with this onlyEmbarrassedCryClap

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
nice imagination.
Yup, i know for sure I am not going to watch Rashmi Sharma's serials any more.

remosalsa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top