Thendral

Then May 10-14th Updates page1 & Discussions (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks bjda for the update.

Tulasi behaved as we all expected , nothing new. Both Tuls & TA repeat the same thing time & again like parrot , am getting irritated .Right  from the 1st episode the marriage matter has been going on with no sign of solution. The director is stretching the rubber band beyond limit. Tulsi is so selfish & stupid, thinks only about her vairagyam. Why can't she try to analyse why her mom ran away rather than blindly accepting her father's accusation. Who knows MM must have had an extra marital affair at that time with Padma which Tulsi's mom would have found out or may be she also wanted to study like Tulasi to which MM would have put 144.  But  of course deserting the child is an unpardonable act .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Then May 10-14th Updates page1 & Discussions (Page 7)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima & Bjda for the lovely updates. Thulasi nee thiruthave matte, even if she goes to the marriage hall, no one will trust her, esp Vel & her family. TA is in a big mess, you better mind your own business rather than helping this stupid girl.

srima

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Question: Is it Thulasi (Sruthi) showing up in the commercial for 'TT Asafoetida'?

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
welcome maha2us - long time no see??? Hope all is
well with you - good to see u again. Big smile

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
thulasiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....................TA antha ponna vitutu go see ur work.......its getting irritated with her same pallavi again and again.......
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
but in case if thulasi goes to mandapam what will happen to pati........even if thulasi goes who is going to believe her and where will thulasi and pati go???????
but if thulasi mandapam ponalum how will the director unite T and T????
hmm.............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaVani19Quelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Thank you bjda.
I think we have reached a stage where we want no more Vel & Thulasi marriage issue going on and on.
Kumaran should put a fullstop to this problem and the story should move on.As Theiva said there is no other option than Thamizh&Thulasi marriage.Someone has to make her study, definetly not her father in this situation and she can not study without anyone's financial help.
Somehow i feel that the story would only move on if Thamizh marries Thulasi.
We know it by next week.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiabjdaVani19

bjda

bjda

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
hmmm..i really think thulsi needs no help..she is just unreasonable..but i think MM wil aplolgise to thulsi coz he has already begun to realize his mistake..if not for thulsi TA atleast father-daughter can join..

srima

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima and bjda
For the first time, I fully understood and sympathised with Thulasi in that episode. You could really see her desperation to prove herself; I know the lines are overused, but I loved the acting. In the end, she's a grown woman who knows the consequences of marrying Vel but chose to (of course, I hope it doesn't happen). She didn't ask TA to kidnap her so she has every right to be angry with him. As for TA, his blind loyalty to his friends is what motivated him to 'help' Thulasi, as he himself had given up on her. He's a nice guy, but can get a bit annoying sometimes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanajunkabcbjdaRishi87~*Thamizhan*~srima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top