Thendral

Then May 10-14th Updates page1 & Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

ZEESXY

ZEESXY

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks   gudgal,

for the explosive episod. I just can't wait to see, but need few more days before we can watch it in Malaysia. 

ZEE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Then May 10-14th Updates page1 & Discussions (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed excellent updates gudgal..  Clap

DancingSuper Episode !! Dancing

Srima, your guess came true.. Super thinking.. Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Vel supera MMa madakinaru.. Hope MM understads the value of Thulasi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belle

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
it was a super episode and everyones acting was superbThumbs Up
i too agree with aahanna this may be an unpredictable twist as everyone will expect TA will marry thulsi but thulsi will cometo the mandap i too cant wait for the next epi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanassmily_faceVani19

sasy0211

sasy0211

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinisarampathylakshkJanuQuelle-Belleeljay

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update gudgal, was very detailed!

I don't want Thulasi get back to the wedding hall to prove herself. It is not safe for her even then her father would protect her.Vel could marry Pavithra by threatening Padma to kill her son,then she has to agree.No guarantee that Vel is satiesfied with Pavi he could kill her like he has done it with his first wife and then again he could try to marry Thulasi as he is such an evil and powerful man.Even if MM changes and understand Thulasi he can not make her study, it is only TA who can do it as Thulasi's hubby or as a good friend.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshkElystiakuttyponnuTheivaRishi87supreeVani19Caryn

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged

MM & Family have little chance to escape from the clutches of Vel now. It is foolish if Padma thinks running away from the hall  can save her daughter. Going past those dwarapalakas is no mean task. Apart from that Vel is in possession of blank signed [by MM] documents , easy for him to fill it up with matter that suits him.

Count down for TA's dead line in Murugesan case has started. Any guess what will happen here?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19eljay

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
thanks for the great updates!
wow soo much has happened, but i'm still surprised that TA still hasn't gotten fired yet, what he did was completely wrong and foolish, if i were his boss i'd fire him for sure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivasrimaVani19

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thank you all for the updates.They are airing good episodes when i have to prepare for my exams.

Nice episode yesterday.Intha Thulasi ponnu mayakkam thelinchonna vaanathukkum bhoomikkum kuthikkpothu.TA 's idea,distracting Vel from getting any doubts on him, worked well.Etho oru pazhamozhi solluvangaley....oh man i cannot remember.Padma deserves more than this. I do not think Thamizh would marry Thulasi now, their marriage would come as another twist or surprise.We have to wait for it few weeks more...going good...let us wait and see how the story develops.

But i wonder how and when Thilasi is going to start studying!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiabjdassmily_facesupreesrima~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESQuelle-BelleVani19eljay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top