Thendral

Then May 10-14th Updates page1 & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Good episode yesterday and today.every character is on its own way good like padma as a villi and mano as grreedy or deepa/kalyan as bold people but only this thulasi as lead character is VERY irritating

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiassmily_faceRishi87brinny_g

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Then May 10-14th Updates page1 & Discussions (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Nalla episodes ellaam during my exam time.. they all did a fantastic job in the episode.. Deepa's subtle expressions when Vel asks to marry Pavitra is simple perfect.

I don't think the update is done.. will post my comments later on!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_faceVani19

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
^ Sri..same situation like you..they shows really good episodes when its exams time.  When I used to watch it..it was all boring and the same old pallavi.. but now its  interesting but cant watch itUnhappy

Btw..where is Gudgal? Havent seen her around?Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_face

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanassvr04reinyoshinisasy0211junkabcbjdassmily_facesushavviZEESXYsupreeRishi87srima~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESbrinny_gLuminous_LinsQuelle-BelleVani19Carynnithyamkv

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Welcome back yaar...we all missed you..hope you are fine da GudgalHug

Thanks for the thriller update of this thrilling episodeStar

Since you are editing..I hope its okay i can post my comments since I need to hit the bed before mother india comes after meUnhappy

I am so confident Mani will stop this marriage cause the last episode i saw was with Thulasi having a heart to heart with her patti..she said, she will go through this wedding for her dads sake, if her dad acknownledge her as his daughter and will only leave the house the day he says from his own mouth, leave this house, she will leave..otherwise, she wont leave that house at any cost.

I hate Vel but man...just loved the way  he gave Mr.worlds worst father Mani,  a REALITYCHECKClapClap Vel point by point said they wanted to sell the daughter for the money so whats the difference which ever girl they sells. there is no big difference between Pavi or Thulasi age so when it come to Padmas own daugher, its hurtLOLAngry..thats when Padma showed her true colour..she for once proved she is a good mother for her own kids while Mani has failed to do the same for his own daughterAngry..at the end of the day..only Thulasi cares about him and his life..not his 2nd wife or her kids..i will bet on she will wake up and say she never loved Anand and hate TA for his plan and eventually return back to the mandap..thats when Mani will realise..the girl he has always hated, mistreated and  taunted her whole life is the one who really love him so if he is really a man with a heart, he will def STOP this hell of a marriage with Vel..Thulasi will win her sabatam..she will gain her fathers love she always has pinned for and been acknownlegde as his DAUGHTERBig smile

Just my 2centEmbarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabcZEESXYbjdassmily_facesushavvisupreeRishi87~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESbrinny_gVani19Quelle-BelleCarynnithyamkv

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Welcome back gudgal. Thanks for the detailed update. Yes it is a must watch episode. For once I liked Vel's character. He is truly  instrumental in showing MM Padma's true colours. Mohan  was missing all thru, probably swimming & floating in phoren [foreign] sarakku.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supree~*Thamizhan*~brinny_gQuelle-BelleVani19nithyamkv

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update gudgal
I was thinking along the same lines as Mels while watching that episode. Now Muthu knows his wife's true colours, he will definitely stop the wedding if Thulasi shows up. Deepa's face when Vels said he wanted to marry Pavi, was hilarious. Definitely a episode not to miss!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasrima~*Thamizhan*~Vani19Quelle-Belle

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update gudgal, sure its a must watch episode. I was smiling while reading the updates till my friend asked what is so funny. Wink Big smile. For once I like Vel's character, he points out clearly there is no difference between thuls and pav. ClapClapClap. Now MM can see Pathma's true colour.ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~brinny_gQuelle-BelleCaryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top