Thendral

Then May 10-14th Updates page1 & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Thank you for the updates bjda and srima!

Very good plan by TA and friends.But we have seen plan like this one many times in movies??? I just hope that Vel does not marry Deepa to take revenge of Thulasi or harm Thulasi's friends. I wish he comes to the idea of marrying Pavithra.I do not think TA would marry Thulasi as she is ready to hate him more now.I like Patti' s and Vel's acting.Even if there is seriousness in this serial there are funny elements too to enjoy.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabcAnnaJayElystiabjdassmily_faceRishi87Vani19srima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Then May 10-14th Updates page1 & Discussions (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates bjda and Srima..

Srima, those people who picked the tranqulised Vel's men were TA's friends..

TA supera Thulaisya thookitar.. But poor Deepa and kalyani got stuck..

Azhagan perumal confirmed Vel that he has done appka arrangements for Anand.. So guess TA will be forced to marry thulasi.. Thulasi will proetst intially but will succumb to her pattis emotional blackmail..

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 May 2010 at 3:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bjdaRishi87Vani19srima

bjda

bjda

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
thanks srima..
i really enjoyed patti's acting...poor deepa and kalyani..
but even if TA marries thulsi..she may not be initially ready to lead a life coz she seems to hate him ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87Vani19srima

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Yes Nithya , you may be right. The people who picked up tranquilized gundus may be TA's friends.

Anand missing is good one way because if they go to register office they will be surely caught.

TA may not marry her but might help her to continue her studies taking financial help from Charu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87Vani19

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
if anand didnt appear means how the marriage will happen in the reg office they would hav given the details abt anand and tulsi not tamizi's anyways i hope atleast today what is going to change tulsi's life

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I hate the way Vels is shown to beat Deepa and ill treat Kalyani. If after this thuls talks about up holding her father she does not   deserve friends like Deepa. How can he keep these girls as hostage. Hope Deepa's father creates hell and not shout at his daughter who really had no role to play in this

Rishi87Vani19srima

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima
I loved that action packed episode...but in a way it was wrong. After all, foolish Thulasi chose her path, knowing the consequences. The fact that she was kidnapped against her will is just going to make her hate those who helped her!
Plus someone with her outlook on life does not deserve saving, as she had so many chances to choose her own fate but just sat back and let her dad decide.

junkabcVani19srima

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Bjda and Sri maTongue

A little bird told me to watch todays episode as it was not to be missed out..i sneaked away to watch itEmbarrassed 

DONT MISS IT FRIENDS....!!!

vachanda aapu Vel....and realiycheck for usless selfish dad ManiWink

one thing for sure...even if Thulasi returns back to the mandap..none other than her own father will rescue herApprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabcbjdassmily_faceRishi87Vani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top