Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Super update Srima! Thank you!!

Nalla sonne Deepa. Whatever Padma says now to protect her own daughter applies to that poor Thulsi too, right. How cruel for this lady (Padma) to let go all these in Thulsi's case.  Athuthan Deepa sonna mathiri, antha pavam avaluke vandhu seeruthu.   Though I feel bad for Pavi a bit, Padma really deserve this pain for the sin she tried to do for Thuls.

Intha TA paavam, appaviya irukkalam, athukkunnu ivalavu mosamaa irukkakudaathu!

I think, now all their plans will be sothapyfied by this Coward Anand, and TA will be left to give 'Adaikalam' to Thuls & Patti. He is going to land home with this duo when the 'Nichayathartham' with Charu is happening at the same time!

Eagarly waiting for today's episode.
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the updates. 👏Suspense thaan konjam overaa pohuthu.. Thulasi mayakkaththil irunthu ellunththavudan murunga maram eriduvaa and paati thaan ethaavathu solli samaathaanappaduththanum. Paati thaan paavom!

Padmakku intha lesson thevaiyaanathu. Ippavaavathu purinththu kondaal sari and repent for her mistakes. Pavitrakkum intha kalyaanam nadakkaama irunththaa nalam and I think Deepa / Kalyani will do something to get Pavitra out of getting married to Vel. Avangalukku more trouble waiting. 😎

The whole Thendral cast are doing a great job and Deepa (Hemalatha) shines even when she's in the background!👍🏼

Ivallavum thaan indraikku to make it up for all the regular comments.😃

lakshk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Enough is enough. Vel could take no more of this hysterical outburst [ neither could we the viewers ]. Shuts her up with rude remarks

Superb update srima and super comments by the side too!! Keep it up!!
neasamalar thumbnail
Thanks guy for the superb update.  I skip the serial for the moment b'cos my kids are going to sit for mid term exam (std 2 & 5).  need to coach them with some subjs.  but i never miss the forum.  its really superb and this muthumanikam really deserve what the wife said about him. and to deepa, you words are like "silent killer".

TA, enna da avapovuthu with you.  running and running like fugitive.  charu is waiting for you, pa....

waiting for friday's posting.
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update. It was expected of Thulasi to behave in such manner. Monday mattum wait pannanum.. mandapam ponaa things will get over complicated!🤓
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the super fast updates da Bjda😛

aapu mela aapu...idi mela idi for Mani, Padma and even Pavi😆😆 I dont want to be labelled as a heartless girl but pavi too deserve it, she was so happy and never felt sorry for Thulasi but now when she is on her sisters shoes, she cries like she is a innocent person😡

Vels dialogs was gross...EWWWW🤢..but man...i just loved him for taunting the evil duo😆😆😆

TA - soon u too will get aapu from Thulasi, he has already got one from Anand😉 I just hope he is smart enough not to return back to the mandap with Thulasi and saves his own skin

Patti and TA says if she returns back now, none will ever be able to help her..but little do they know, her own sabatam will save her somehow..😛
Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much bjda for doing the updates.

I have enough of Thulasi😡. TA PLEASE stop helping Thulasi, i just can not listen to Thulasi's reasons anymore. She is tooooooooo irritating, i hope viewers do not start disliking her as i do, otherwise the serial would loose its value. The director seems to build up too much of tension among us.

Somehow i feel that the director has no other option than to bring Thamizh&Thulasi together, otherwise nobody would like to watch Thendral.Anyhow i am loosing interest watching the serial as they seem to go on and on with Thulasi's marriage.

I WANT to see Thulasi start studying, maybe it  happens only in my dreams 😒

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks bjda for the update.

Tulasi behaved as we all expected , nothing new. Both Tuls & TA repeat the same thing time & again like parrot , am getting irritated .Right  from the 1st episode the marriage matter has been going on with no sign of solution. The director is stretching the rubber band beyond limit. Tulsi is so selfish & stupid, thinks only about her vairagyam. Why can't she try to analyse why her mom ran away rather than blindly accepting her father's accusation. Who knows MM must have had an extra marital affair at that time with Padma which Tulsi's mom would have found out or may be she also wanted to study like Tulasi to which MM would have put 144.  But  of course deserting the child is an unpardonable act .
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima & Bjda for the lovely updates. Thulasi nee thiruthave matte, even if she goes to the marriage hall, no one will trust her, esp Vel & her family. TA is in a big mess, you better mind your own business rather than helping this stupid girl.

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Question: Is it Thulasi (Sruthi) showing up in the commercial for 'TT Asafoetida'?