Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome back gudgal. Thanks for the detailed update. Yes it is a must watch episode. For once I liked Vel's character. He is truly  instrumental in showing MM Padma's true colours. Mohan  was missing all thru, probably swimming & floating in phoren [foreign] sarakku.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update gudgal
I was thinking along the same lines as Mels while watching that episode. Now Muthu knows his wife's true colours, he will definitely stop the wedding if Thulasi shows up. Deepa's face when Vels said he wanted to marry Pavi, was hilarious. Definitely a episode not to miss!
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update gudgal, sure its a must watch episode. I was smiling while reading the updates till my friend asked what is so funny. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ. For once I like Vel's character, he points out clearly there is no difference between thuls and pav. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Now MM can see Pathma's true colour.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks   gudgal,

for the explosive episod. I just can't wait to see, but need few more days before we can watch it in Malaysia. 

ZEE
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the detailed excellent updates gudgal..  πŸ‘

Super Episode !!

Srima, your guess came true.. Super thinking.. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Vel supera MMa madakinaru.. Hope MM understads the value of Thulasi..

Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
it was a super episode and everyones acting was superbπŸ‘πŸΌ
i too agree with aahanna this may be an unpredictable twist as everyone will expect TA will marry thulsi but thulsi will cometo the mandap i too cant wait for the next epi
sasy0211 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update gudgal, was very detailed!

I don't want Thulasi get back to the wedding hall to prove herself. It is not safe for her even then her father would protect her.Vel could marry Pavithra by threatening Padma to kill her son,then she has to agree.No guarantee that Vel is satiesfied with Pavi he could kill her like he has done it with his first wife and then again he could try to marry Thulasi as he is such an evil and powerful man.Even if MM changes and understand Thulasi he can not make her study, it is only TA who can do it as Thulasi's hubby or as a good friend.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

MM & Family have little chance to escape from the clutches of Vel now. It is foolish if Padma thinks running away from the hall  can save her daughter. Going past those dwarapalakas is no mean task. Apart from that Vel is in possession of blank signed [by MM] documents , easy for him to fill it up with matter that suits him.

Count down for TA's dead line in Murugesan case has started. Any guess what will happen here?
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the great updates!
wow soo much has happened, but i'm still surprised that TA still hasn't gotten fired yet, what he did was completely wrong and foolish, if i were his boss i'd fire him for sure.