Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevedward420Cookies01battu87rapunzel84douknoka7eelaJATINTHAKKARuppaaspavsShiningStar18ANfan1000nyctophiliaPerfangel5655ssdtvgojannadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A li'l injury.. and I am back on track !! SR" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cookies01

Cookies01

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
OMG, if this is the limit of my indifference, how will it be when I will finally fall in love with my husband?Embarrassed

ClapClapClap

I can't waiiiiiiiit till they realize and confess how they feel for one another! *starts daydreaming of SR in their penthouse* Day DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

~Cookie

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevedward420douknoJATINTHAKKARANfan1000nisha80prerna4rishavnadaanmasakalli

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevedward420Cookies01battu87JATINTHAKKARnadaanmasakalli

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
haye!!! goli maaro farz ko. She is saying it because Sid wants nothing to do with her. She cares for him so much. I find it beautiful!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevedward420Cookies01prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevCookies01battu87

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

All of a sudden this Farz thing is striking her head? Where was this Farz when she was warned by Shashank ROFL

the fact is, whatever she does, she does dil se.. ;) and hence.. this concern and care for Sid Blushing

I do love Rids. I know very few people like her. But I do. How can I not like a girl who has always done everything in the relationship from the heart. Day Dreaming

I am not sure what game will CVS play next and with who but **sigh** I felt Riddhima is finally ready to let Armaan go. She moved on from him long time ago, not because she stopped loving him but because she knew she could never be with him. That's how he became her past and Sid became her present. But this time I think she is really ready to let the love go. It's sort of bittersweet for me. I love SR but AR lovestory was beautiful on its own way.

Destiny has once again proven SR are not meant to be separated. Heck in alphabets R and S are right next to each other too. LOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*kashevedward420Cookies01battu87Jay-DeeJATINTHAKKARnyctophiliaprerna4rishav

Cookies01

Cookies01

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

All of a sudden this Farz thing is striking her head? Where was this Farz when she was warned by Shashank ROFL

the fact is, whatever she does, she does dil se.. ;) and hence.. this concern and care for Sid Blushing

I do love Rids. I know very few people like her. But I do. How can I not like a girl who has always done everything in the relationship from the heart. Day Dreaming

I am not sure what game will CVS play next and with who but **sigh** I felt Riddhima is finally ready to let Armaan go. She moved on from him long time ago, not because she stopped loving him but because she knew she could never be with him. That's how he became her past and Sid became her present. But this time I think she is really ready to let the love go. It's sort of bittersweet for me. I love SR but AR lovestory was beautiful on its own way.

Destiny has once again proven SR are not meant to be separated. Heck in alphabets R and S are right next to each other too. LOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL

Loved how you expressed your thoughts! ClapEmbarrassed

~Cookie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevprerna4rishavnadaanmasakalli

nisha80

IF-Stunnerz

nisha80

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
all these days Ridhima  dint want anyone in her life...
now all of a sudden  she wants to be wid Sid Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

edward420kashevCookies01battu87nyctophiliaprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top