Chellameh

CM-May 10-14 - updates on page 1 and discussion (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

KK, thanks for the superb updates...

I admired the way Kavitha broke out the truth without hesitation.. But how come this Sollai malai doesn't react to the truth... Doesn't he have even that much paasam on dad??? Really insensible person.. Ena panrom nu theriyadha oru jenmam..

I loved the words Kavi gave out to MA at the last.. She told "Endha madhiri nilamailayum enna kaapathika enaku theriyum" - I just loved this.. and she told, dont plan against me and get caught by ur hubby... this was good shot...

Sneha - i cant justify her act.. but she did out of her anger on loosing Vadai before and dad now... She is wrong with a reason...
But this MA - deserves still more... Hope Beach escapes... 

All of u here,

thanks for all ur support... I really enjoyed reading each of ur comments.. If i wanna quote, i should quote all the posts.. This thread so interesting now... with all ur comments and discussions... U all add value to our updates.. Thanks for that...

Yes I agree...it was gud that Kavi spilled the beans. Wat an evil heart that Pearl has...can you imagine her not serving food to that old man..!!!. We know she is angry that he keeps visiting Chellams even after she spoke abt the murapaddu thingy...but starving an old man is something that is so cruel and heartless. Indhe mathiri pombalai must be be taught a gud lesson and I am glad Sneha is working fast on it. ..!!!ClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabcRishi87Meena.IFVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM-May 10-14 - updates on page 1 and discussion (Page 7)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged

thanks for the update roja

the bg was superb Thumbs Up and hilariousROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IFrojapoooo

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Guys..do not forgot to wish our Chellam updater and ardent fan of Radhika...

our very own Krishnas birthday

here is the link:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaRishi87Meena.IFMP_Radha

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Rishi,

When they show this AV's house, they always show two diff houses.. May be due to unavailability of location on their schedule dates...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Rishi,

When they show this AV's house, they always show two diff houses.. May be due to unavailability of locationon their schedule dates...

oh that day only i noticed that
thanks for clearing my dought

Post Reply New Post

Go to top