Chellameh

CM-May 10-14 - updates on page 1 and discussion (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
thanks for the update meena
as u told i too dont like the part i really feel bad for this actor who is acting as vadai he is a good actor and his acting is wasted in this serial
i liked him as an enconter police officer dhurai in anandam and a negative character he played as raja in namma kudumbam but i hate this character such a stupid character.in this serial they are showing him as a bodyguard to CM and AK its better to change his character or he can quit this serial

in AV's house kitchen has been changed first they show orange color tiles mounted on the walls but in this epi they show a plain wall painted in white and the direction of the stove facing is also changed oru vala kavi kitchen ah irukumo apidia iruntallum anga MAkum sollai wifekum ena vala

iniku epi enatha kamipankalo therialla parpom

Edited by Rishi87 - 14 May 2010 at 4:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IFbrinny_gVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM-May 10-14 - updates on page 1 and discussion (Page 6)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bjda

bjda

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the update..
didnt like vadai yest ..too soppy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Meena for the update. I don't understand why AV says that to Kavi? 3 of them living together? Confused.

I think A V is trying to say that 3 is no more a crowd ...LOLLOL. He is beginning to like Kavita and she is carrying their family varisu and  of course Amutha being his niece he will definitely won't give her up ......Big smile So he thought eveybody has more than 1 wife so its nothing wrong for Bell to have 2 at one go...!!ClapClap

Pearl thought she cud also make Kavita a jalra party like Sollai's wife....but adhu backfired penniachu so now she is trying to get rid off her like how they did with Amutha....LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabcRishi87srimaMeena.IFCarynVani19

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Meena and Roja
AK is annoying me more than his wife now...is there a limit to his spinelessness?
I agree with Rishi - SS is wasted in his role as Vadai, but so are all good actors/actresses in Raadhika serials, except madam herself of course.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87rojapoooosrimaMeena.IFVani19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks Meena and Roja
AK is annoying me more than his wife now...is there a limit to his spinelessness?
I agree with Rishi - SS is wasted in his role as Vadai, but so are all good actors/actresses in Raadhika serials, except madam herself of course.

Yes I agree our SS is being wasted as Vadai...though he has turned into a new leaf...his character role is just to move around as Mr. Chellemey now...!!Confused After having seen him as our ACD this makes hims less macho....Cry

Hello!! .....Ms Radhika pls improve on Vadai's character...you are making him look more like a dumb. As your "hubby" he shd be shown with more talents then just  being an errand boy. I am sure there shd be other hidden talents in him....so just start tapping it and do a good presentation for us..!!Clap

Wat has happen to Vadai's other siblings? Ellam disappeared after refusing to apolozise to our Chellams dad. Must be busy starting off their own business after getting their share from the sale of the property. HOWEVER, THEY WILL COME CRAWLING BACK TO VADAI AND CHELLAMS WHEN THEY GO PENNILESS BEGGING FOR CLEMENCY.....and as per norm in all serials these 2 gud souls will forgive and take them in..!!!!.AngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 May 2010 at 9:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87srimaMeena.IFVani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Roja akka for the kalakkal updates, AK & Madhu are getting on my nerves. One is spineless and another is useless.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bjdakittykrishnaRishi87rojapoooosrimaMeena.IF

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the Kalakkal updates Meena and Roja !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Hay stock is hilarious)

Vadai paavam. Hope director lifts up Vadais character. I think since Vadai made CM to come on Nadu road, the character will be like this for few more days.

After that he may be RS garments Manager or Chairman ?????????!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bjdaRishi87rojapoooosrimaMeena.IF

bjda

bjda

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittykrishna

Thanx for the Kalakkal updates Meena and Roja !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Hay stock is hilarious)

Vadai paavam. Hope director lifts up Vadais character. I think since Vadai made CM to come on Nadu road, the character will be like this for few more days.

After that he may be RS garments Manager or Chairman ?????????!!!!!!!!

thanks for the wonderful updates roja...
vadai wil become manager but donno if its gonna be RS garments..LOLcoz chellama still has enemies...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaRishi87rojapooooMeena.IF

Post Reply New Post

Go to top