CM-May 10-14 - updates on page 1 and discussion - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update meena
as u told i too dont like the part i really feel bad for this actor who is acting as vadai he is a good actor and his acting is wasted in this serial
i liked him as an enconter police officer dhurai in anandam and a negative character he played as raja in namma kudumbam but i hate this character such a stupid character.in this serial they are showing him as a bodyguard to CM and AK its better to change his character or he can quit this serial

in AV's house kitchen has been changed first they show orange color tiles mounted on the walls but in this epi they show a plain wall painted in white and the direction of the stove facing is also changed oru vala kavi kitchen ah irukumo apidia iruntallum anga MAkum sollai wifekum ena vala

iniku epi enatha kamipankalo therialla parpom

Edited by Rishi87 - 13 years ago
thanks for the update..
didnt like vadai yest ..too soppy...
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Meena for the update. I don't understand why AV says that to Kavi? 3 of them living together? πŸ˜•.

I think A V is trying to say that 3 is no more a crowd ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He is beginning to like Kavita and she is carrying their family varisu and  of course Amutha being his niece he will definitely won't give her up ......πŸ˜ƒ So he thought eveybody has more than 1 wife so its nothing wrong for Bell to have 2 at one go...!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pearl thought she cud also make Kavita a jalra party like Sollai's wife....but adhu backfired penniachu so now she is trying to get rid off her like how they did with Amutha....πŸ˜†
Thanks Meena and Roja
AK is annoying me more than his wife now...is there a limit to his spinelessness?
I agree with Rishi - SS is wasted in his role as Vadai, but so are all good actors/actresses in Raadhika serials, except madam herself of course.
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks Meena and Roja
AK is annoying me more than his wife now...is there a limit to his spinelessness?
I agree with Rishi - SS is wasted in his role as Vadai, but so are all good actors/actresses in Raadhika serials, except madam herself of course.

Yes I agree our SS is being wasted as Vadai...though he has turned into a new leaf...his character role is just to move around as Mr. Chellemey now...!!πŸ˜• After having seen him as our ACD this makes hims less macho....😭

Hello!! .....Ms Radhika pls improve on Vadai's character...you are making him look more like a dumb. As your "hubby" he shd be shown with more talents then just  being an errand boy. I am sure there shd be other hidden talents in him....so just start tapping it and do a good presentation for us..!!πŸ‘

Wat has happen to Vadai's other siblings? Ellam disappeared after refusing to apolozise to our Chellams dad. Must be busy starting off their own business after getting their share from the sale of the property. HOWEVER, THEY WILL COME CRAWLING BACK TO VADAI AND CHELLAMS WHEN THEY GO PENNILESS BEGGING FOR CLEMENCY.....and as per norm in all serials these 2 gud souls will forgive and take them in..!!!!.😑😑😑😑

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Thanks Roja akka for the kalakkal updates, AK & Madhu are getting on my nerves. One is spineless and another is useless.
Thanx for the Kalakkal updates Meena and Roja !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Hay stock is hilarious)

Vadai paavam. Hope director lifts up Vadais character. I think since Vadai made CM to come on Nadu road, the character will be like this for few more days.

After that he may be RS garments Manager or Chairman ?????????!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by kittykrishna

Thanx for the Kalakkal updates Meena and Roja !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Hay stock is hilarious)

Vadai paavam. Hope director lifts up Vadais character. I think since Vadai made CM to come on Nadu road, the character will be like this for few more days.

After that he may be RS garments Manager or Chairman ?????????!!!!!!!!

thanks for the wonderful updates roja...
vadai wil become manager but donno if its gonna be RS garments..πŸ˜†coz chellama still has enemies...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

KK, thanks for the superb updates...

I admired the way Kavitha broke out the truth without hesitation.. But how come this Sollai malai doesn't react to the truth... Doesn't he have even that much paasam on dad??? Really insensible person.. Ena panrom nu theriyadha oru jenmam..

I loved the words Kavi gave out to MA at the last.. She told "Endha madhiri nilamailayum enna kaapathika enaku theriyum" - I just loved this.. and she told, dont plan against me and get caught by ur hubby... this was good shot...

Sneha - i cant justify her act.. but she did out of her anger on loosing Vadai before and dad now... She is wrong with a reason...
But this MA - deserves still more... Hope Beach escapes... 

All of u here,

thanks for all ur support... I really enjoyed reading each of ur comments.. If i wanna quote, i should quote all the posts.. This thread so interesting now... with all ur comments and discussions... U all add value to our updates.. Thanks for that...

Yes I agree...it was gud that Kavi spilled the beans. Wat an evil heart that Pearl has...can you imagine her not serving food to that old man..!!!. We know she is angry that he keeps visiting Chellams even after she spoke abt the murapaddu thingy...but starving an old man is something that is so cruel and heartless. Indhe mathiri pombalai must be be taught a gud lesson and I am glad Sneha is working fast on it. ..!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks for the update roja

the bg was superb πŸ‘πŸΌ and hilarious🀣