Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Did you notice Beach oda face when Sneha was pouring out her feelings and her past regrets to him? Suddenly illamai oonjel adduthu....Beach has gone back 20yrs down the road....I think he wants to have an affair with Sneha....she just have to hold his hand once more and Beach will fall flat on the real beach itself...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Pearl your man is in love now...he is in a dream world. Wud you be able to get him back from your so called chakalathi...you better be alert illati Sneha ponnu is going to enter your household soon..!!???πŸ‘ 

Chechi, Pearl and her mother will do another Muraipaadu for Sneha and Beach πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dear All,

Please take your time to post the updates and we know its not easy to write the lenghty lines.

I appreciate all the updates for the valuable time they spend to update each epsiods.

Great job, love you all.

Zee.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates meena.

Poor AV..

Wonder why valli has to do a boom boom maadu act for whatever MA says..

Though I dislike Sneha, I feel she is the right one to teach MA a lesson..
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KK, thanks for the superb updates...

I admired the way Kavitha broke out the truth without hesitation.. But how come this Sollai malai doesn't react to the truth... Doesn't he have even that much paasam on dad??? Really insensible person.. Ena panrom nu theriyadha oru jenmam..

I loved the words Kavi gave out to MA at the last.. She told "Endha madhiri nilamailayum enna kaapathika enaku theriyum" - I just loved this.. and she told, dont plan against me and get caught by ur hubby... this was good shot...

Sneha - i cant justify her act.. but she did out of her anger on loosing Vadai before and dad now... She is wrong with a reason...
But this MA - deserves still more... Hope Beach escapes... 

All of u here,

thanks for all ur support... I really enjoyed reading each of ur comments.. If i wanna quote, i should quote all the posts.. This thread so interesting now... with all ur comments and discussions... U all add value to our updates.. Thanks for that...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BAD1234

tuesdays update .please post it fast

Hey buddy,

as much as you take time to request for the update, you can also click on the like button or simply post a nice comments naπŸ˜‰

Thanks for the updates Aishu, Meena and KrishnaπŸ‘πŸ‘

Looks like its interesting twists against Muthu..that lady deserve it😑How cruel to not give food to a elderly man..heartless human🀒 

Sneha and Kadai?? Thats so gross thinking about his age and hers...EWWWW🀒 πŸ˜†
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks krish
Solai and Valli give too much support to MA. I hope they break from her soon too. I wonder what happened to MA's parents...I thought they had set up camp with their daughter and family.
junkabc thumbnail
MA amma-ku than vantha velai mudinchuduche. athu than poitanga. Aanalum MA food vechukitte AV-ku podama illanu solrathu ellam too much. AV namma CM kitta poida kudathunu than avasara avasarama jail-la irunthu vanthathum saapadu pottanga ana yen eppo epdi panranga.

Athuku than eppo MA-ku 2 lady villis(Kavitha and Sneha) nalla venum.
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Caryn I also feel the same da, but I really really really want to see Sneha Pearl kannile veral vetchu aatanum (that is pay back time for Pearl).  But in all this, Beach should escape.

Thanks for the kalakal update daa meena πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I want the same too Aish, but the suicide attempt is really disgusting.  What kind of msg is it giving to the public?  It just annoys me to the max. 😑  I know this reel, but how many women are hooked on the serials that they cannot differentiate reel and real. 

Talking about Pearl, why is it they are showing her as a the villianess of the Chellameh?  I really do not know.  Initially she was shown as a good woman, wife, mother, daughter inlaw, sister in law etc etc.  The only flaw that was known is she is jealous of Chellamah.  She had great respect for her husband and fatherinlaw.  But now all that have changed.  How sad!

Thanks for the updates KK
Edited by Caryn - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the kalakkal update Krishna πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

aahaa Pearl kku aapugal aruvi maathiri kottto kottuthu.... IFians naanga kummi adi kummi adi kumi adi doi nnu paaduvom leh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... after all, we rarely get to see the baddies suffer in serials.. usually it happens on the last day naa.. so for a change we are seeing it a bit early... but i bet soon, Pearl will become too good and we'll start sympathizing with her just like what happened with Amutha. 

Originally posted by: Caryn

I want the same too Aish, but the suicide attempt is really disgusting.  What kind of msg is it giving to the public?  It just annoys me to the max. 😑  I know this reel, but how many women are hooked on the serials that they cannot differentiate reel and real. 

You are right daa Caryn.. that is one thing i despise about such TV shows in general... too many wrongs messages are sent... 

regarding Pearl changing like that... well there is another character in TMS, Rani, who changed overnight from being an awesome sister to a rude one  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... but in the case of Pearl, if i can remember from the past, shel tried to get things done as per her wish by ice vetching to AV and Beach.. but the moment CM tried to get Bell married to Amutha (again due to that suicide saga Angry), pearl started hating CM naa... so i guess the transition was a lil evident in this case...
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meena for the update. I don't understand why AV says that to Kavi? 3 of them living together? πŸ˜•.