Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Wrong direction.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Y does it happen evry time tht a person always runs in front of the villain???? ConfusedConfused

Yesssss im talking abt the scene after Geet ran away from home, she "went to klg". She was near the phonebooth and told her cousin to run before Birj sees her wth Geet. But then right after Geet runs in front of Birj car, wht's up wth tht D'oh 
Y didn't she just keep standing where she was??

Edited by pakindmuziq - 07 May 2010 at 3:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsyscinerd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wrong direction." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
i know even i thought that was dumb on her part

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
i was thinking the samething...
but than when i saw maan...my brain stopped working...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mansi-Chandani_C

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.