Pratigya

Judgement Day.......

SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
JUDGE:

I have heard both sides of this case and will now render my decision. Pratigya and Krishna both did a great job in handling the situation today to save Kesar Babhi's child.

Pratigya you deserve credit for speaking out to Krishna and trying to get him to listen to you. When that didn't work you handled yourself immensely well today, to reach the hospital and extract Kesar from the operation room.

JUDGEMENT:

Krishna - listening to your wife is important, as she may have important issues to discuss and if you had listened to her earlier then you wouldn't have argued at the movie theatre and instead you could have both driven to the hospital to help your Babhi instead of Pratigya taking a Riksha and encountering further difficulties. Good job in defending your wife and Babhi from your evil brother.

Pratigya - You are to be commended for your valient effort throughout the past few weeks. Without your support and ultimate action of defying your husband you wouldn't have been able to save your Babhi and her child. You showed such courageousness and are to be honoured for your bravery. With more efforts such as this, and showing your love to all in the family, especially your husband, you will slowly be able to change this "behooda" family and civilize them into normal people. Keep up the good work........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely post sonya...krishna needs to start listening to his wife and hopefully pratigya too will move a step forward to their relationship.
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank you. There has been so much written about who takes the credit...etc.etc...And I thought I would TRY to write something that got my point across in a different way😊
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderfully put forth.....👍🏼

Thank God for Prat to have such a keen eye and golden heart....If not for her, today Kesar's baby would've been a point in history.....

Krishna did try to stop her and hinder the operation (unintentionally.... ) and in the process ended up helping her...(unintentionally again...)But when he got to know about the matter in the end, he stood up for his bhabhi and wife....Go Krishna!

shruthiR thumbnail
Lovely judgement there Sonya.I completely agree with u.😊