Sid: To Ridhhima, Today I Step Back!! (Updated)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Riddhima,

Today i step back....I step back because today i've lost everything...When i was coming to meet you i rekindled a hope in my heart...a hope tht died the day u signed those papers...tht time u carved my heart out n today u stabbed it again...I know i had only sent u the papers, but it was to give you a choice, n a tiny voice in my heart said you wont sign them, but u did, thereby confirming my worst fears tht after all, u dont wanna be wit me...the 7 months ur father wanted us to give to this marriage were like a few drops of water for a dying man n i was so happy...i wanted to talk to u n ask u if its wat u want as well...to give 'US' a final chance...I thot u d come to the terrace tht day but u dint come Ridhhima...U went to Lonavala...to Armaan...n u dint even let me know...one call or one message...how much time does tht take...was i asking for too much ridhhima? But u went away thereby breaking even the feeblest of the threads of hope tht i had...i thot its all over...i convinced myself its all over...tht u n armaan r meant to be...but then tamanna called me n told me u were missing me...n there it was again...the tiny flicker of hope...n this time i was coming to say all the things i ve always wanted to say...i was coming to clear all the misunderstandings we had...to tell u how much u meant to me...to take home my wife...with new hopes, new dreams a new life n a new beginning i wanted to start afresh...as friends...so we cud understand each other n make this work...i was ecstatic coz for the first time i felt even u wanted the same...but little did i know wat was awaiting me in lonavala...the nightmare tht had been haunting me for such a long time was finally gonna raise its ugly head and knock me out forever....I'm down n out......

To Be Continued..........

Contd...
I'm down n out...Its difficult to pen down my feelings right now...anger, jealousy, deception, helplessness, pain, anguish, misery...all rolled into one...I still cant believe wat i saw...my wife in someone else's arms n not just anyone else but the man whom she once loved with all her heart n maybe still does...my world came crashing down...and with tht all the hopes, dreams n desires tht i had so painstakingly gathered...Y ridhhima...y did u do this...how can i now believe anything u said...my outburst today was not just coz of the scene today...my feelings n emotions erupted finally coz i had suppressed them for so many days...i kept hoping like a fool tht mayb u also want this to work...u also believed in us...since the time armaan returned, i ve been trying to ask u wat u want...like an idiot i kept chasing u, to try n understand wats going on in ur mind...whether u wanted to go back to ur past or move ahead with me...i wanted to give you a choice because ur happiness was my priority...i'd rather stay alone for the rest of my life, thanking god, tht once u considered me worthy enough for u, than have u beside me with ur heart elsewhere...thts y i sent u to pune to meet armaan...thts y i told u watever will be ur decision, i ll support it...but u never gave me a clear answer...u let me assume things...the day i asked u if u still love armaan, u just ran away...wat was i to think? i took it as a yes n decided to free u of this obligation...wen i sent u the divorce papers i wanted to let u know tht ur decision will not be bound by anything...u r free to chose without having to worry bout something tht was tying u down...even after signing the papers, u dint tel me y u signed it so i guessed tht is ur decision, but again the 7 months tht ur dad talked bout, gave me hope...n again like a delusional man i tried to talk n ask u if u want this as well...i shud ve understood tht time itself...coz again u dint come...n today u gave me my answer ridhhima...i feel used...i feel disgusted...i feel like a moron thinking u wud ever chose me...but all wanna ask u is Y? y did u play wit me? i feel like a substitute who is now being asked to step aside coz armaan is back...if all along this is wat u wanted, all u had to do is say it...i wud ve let u go happily...dint i tell u this already? then y ridhhima...y? today wen armaan asked me bout my 'Haq' on u, i realized how right he was...wen did i ever have a haq on u...did u ever give it to me? the moment i left from there, i regretted my words n action...every allegation is threw on u might have hurt ur heart but at the same time it tore my soul apart...i hated myself for saying those things to u...wat is this relationship we share ridhhima...wen u cry i feel the pain n wen i hurt u, i hurt myself even more...but i just know one thing...wat happened today was wrong...am going ridhhima...away from ur life...forever this time...the scene today...it was a brutal blow to my soul...a painful jab at my heart...n today i am down n out! Today I Step Back....

Edited by rapunzel84 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful writting sweety
i love hw u describe Sid's feelings...waiting for the next part๐Ÿ˜ณ
its really nice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

God Bless,
Noorya
rapunzel84 thumbnail
thanks...will post it soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved itttt!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ Please continue soon!

I am so happy with today's episode! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

~Cookie
Edited by Cookies01 - 13 years ago
Today's epi was honestly a blast.....SR both come to know that both never wanted the divorce......

Ridz love n concern to Sid was so evident that she bothered about nothing, her pain ...wat Sid said to her....that Armaan was right there......

all that was on her mind was Sid....Sid....Sid

Armaan gets to have his first witness to the SR bond thru their argument in the end...

KW stole the show today - he was BRILLIANT as he displayed an array of emotions from shock to depression to hurt to absolute emotional fury.

Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well written... continue yaara!!
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rapz cnt wait to see the rest