Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

meluvsrk

IF-Dazzler

meluvsrk

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

I have some work and will be away for few hours. So I will be able to update only after I get home...I hope you guys understand and have some patience. Please do not make several topics asking for today's update!!

Edited:
Thank you so much for your patience everyone..I really appreciate it! Smile Now, moving to the update, I am writing as I am watching the episode. So please forgive me for any typos.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written Update 7th May, 2010

Singhania House:

Naitik is telling everyone that  he looked  for Dadaji everywhere but couldn't find him. Bhabhi Maa  cries and asks where could he be and everyone are worried. Mean while, Dadaji enters. Bhabhi Maa goes to him and starts questioning him about his whereabouts. Dadaji gets a little annoyed and asks if he is a kid that someone  would kidnap him? He then sees Nandani, who is crying, and goes towards her. Nandani stumbles and says that they were all worried as to where he'.Dadaji cuts in between and says that he had gone to meet Mohit. Everyone are  shocked and  Naitik starts defending Mohit saying he didn't know anything. And that whatever Naitik had said earlier, it was all his fault and that poor Mohit didn't know a thing about it.

Dadaji sternly says him to listen to the whole thing first.  He then says "If I don't go to meet my to-be son-in-law than who will go?"  Camera rotates around everyone's shocked/ confused faces. Dadaji then tells that he went to asks Mohit to marry Nandani and everyone smiles. NaKsh exchange smiles, then Gayatri and Rashmi, then Raj Banna and Naitik and so on'.Gayatri asks him how he changed his mind to which he says "Munna was right, my daughter will be very happy with him." Nandani is overjoyed and hugs Dadaji.

Dadaji then tells everyone the conditions he put in front of Mohit. Everyone are worried again as Dadaji continues saying that he asked Mohit to become a "ghar jawai." The camera then rotates around t show everyone's tensed expressions. Raj Banna asks why he did so to which Dadaji says that he wanted to know what Mohit could do for Nandani. When Bhabhi Maa asks for Mohit's reply, Dadaji tells them that he refused. Naitik smiles hearing that. Dadaji continues "And then I realized that only he is perfect for my daughter."  Everyone are happy and smiling. Dadaji praises Mohit saying he is very independent while all the ladies gather around Nandani.

Dadaji says that the day when he held Nandani for the first time, he was very happy. And it was then he had decided to give all the world's happiness to his daughter.Later, he started to think about societies customs and beliefs and started living according to that. But now he realized that he is taking away his own daughter's happiness to follow the world's values. He says that he can do anything to gain Nandani's smile back and for her happiness. He then adds that he is happy that his own people proved him wrong for the first time in his life. Everyone smiles and Raj Banna asks who will take the rishta to Mohit's house. Dadaji says who else but our own Naitik. Naitik who is smiling, suddenly gets serious and Akshara notices it.

Maheswori House:

All ladies in the living room. Rajshri is expecting the men of the house to return. She tells Dhaniya to get the snacks ready. Then she, Kaki and Dadi discuss how Shaurya could do his new job staying at home after all everything there is his. They then tell Rajshri that she is worrying for no reason at all. Dhaniya comes there with the snacks and Rajshri notices that jalebees are missing. She scolds Dhayina saying that Shaurya doesn't have snacks without them. Shaurya is at the door and listens everything. Varsha comes there and sees him. He goes inside and tells Rajshri that they must learn to accept changes and so eats burfi instead of jalebees. Vish enters at the same time and asks Shaurya about his new work, Shaurya tells him that it was well. Just then his mobile rings and as he takes it out, a bunch of keys fall down. 

Singhania House:
All the ladies are in Nandani's room teasing her. Bhabhi Maa tells that finally her prayers came true. Rashmi tells that now Mohit will be her "Jija" and that she will accept only selective gifts from him. Akshara too joins Rashmi. Naitik comes there and tells that they are only thinking abut the future but has anyone congratulated my di properly. He goes to her and hugs her. Nandani says that he is the best brother and hopes all sisters get a brother like him. They then tell him to go and meet Mohit fast and then he is again sad. Akshara notices this asks him the reason. At first he denies, but then tells them that how will he face Mohit. He met Mohit several times after that but always ignored him and now how can he just go there with Nandani's rishta. He tells that first I want to apologize to him, but I am too shameful to meet him. Everyone are sad and suddenly a plan strikes Akshara and she smiles.

Maheswori House:

Everyone are shocked...Varsha asks him what kind of keys are they and he says that they are the key to his new home. Rajshri starts crying and makes him understand. Anshu also cries and tells them not to go anywhere. Seeing a determined Shaurya she gets mad, gives him the keys and walks away from there. Upstairs she is crying when Vish comes to their room. Rajshri tells him to stop Shaurya. Vish then tells her that it was his decision to let Shaurya leave the house. Rajshri is shocked.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precap: Naitik is playing basketball while Akshara and Rashmi are cheering for him. Suddenly a member from the other group pushes him and he falls down. Akshara and Rashmi are shocked/ worried.

Edited by ayushma30 - 07 May 2010 at 8:22pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

suecsirajmubeena28adeNas1Nishithangel_submvatsachhedamuah143pragyakumarsherruhabsfanwatergirlsdavisAmoli214Sanskaremyworld.hkedward420zeeshan_huzackgpridarshi9ivanta29archie76ssanjanaharish_kencapricorn7Smilehinal60A HUGE FANdz651nanda_gopajyjyjyAnfalp@rastvfrnds001bookbrain007teri_susannaj7_Dipsi_aksnfahsaadsia.k_1zooni.blueOmshanti1111--Mahi--_Invincible_remosalsa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 7th May,2010 *Completed*" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
its perfectly fine..............
work comes first..................
thanx in advance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meluvsrk

xarshx

Groupbie

xarshx

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
thanx for informing dear

meluvsrk

meluvsrk

IF-Dazzler

meluvsrk

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
^ ^ Thanks guys!!

The update is now complete :))

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear..yest. i wasn't paying much attention ...not interested in this crap anymore Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie_pie21meluvsrksia.k_1

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Mohit will cum to help Naitik in basketball i thinkErmm

meluvsrk

_Dipsi_

Goldie

_Dipsi_