Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
frendz
in todays epi when geet made a call to canada and when naitara told to dev tat she is only his wife and nobody is not then see the feelings of dev frendz for sure i think he had a soft corner for geet for 1000% sure the way he rememberd his time spent with geet and their weddingg it was really cute he told tha it was just a bissiness deal left from thereEmbarrassed i think he has lil love for her what u guys think?
plz replay me frendz

Edited by favjassi - 07 May 2010 at 11:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

biryani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "in todays epi" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
maybe he does
but he doesn't love her cuz if someone is in love they never do anything like dev did to geet

scinerd

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
dear sunshine
i know he did wrong but i think he is lil good not that bad and i think nayantara insisted him for al this crap  just like kya dil mein hain we all dont know till why they did this crap i think for sure nayantara insisted i think he has lil soft corner for herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by favjassi

dear sunshine
i know he did wrong but i think he is lil good not that bad and i think nayantara insisted him for al this crap  just like kya dil mein hain we all dont know till why they did this crap i think for sure nayantara insisted i think he has lil soft corner for herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
maybe
but that dosn't make sense if he leave nayantra for geet laterDead

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I really don't think at the moment Dev even 'loves' Geet...

He does have a soft spot for her, but he's attracted to her in lustful ways. Meaning he is charmed by her beauty and all.

You're also forgetting another thing that was mentioned by Naintara in today's episode. When Naintara mentions that Dev just cares about  his many 'girlfriends', made me feel Dev's character is more shadier than I thought. It seems like Dev may be a womanizer or was involved with other women before. Not completely sure, but its just my guess.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny._SuMmEr_LoVe_

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i wont call it love....just lust..and infatuation..a person who's in luv wud never do..what dev did...nd it seems by todays epi that he is a casanova n a womanizer...so he was attracted to geet in just a physical way that is disgusting....

jenny.

biryani

IF-Dazzler

biryani

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

frendz
in todays epi when geet made a call to canada and when naitara told to dev tat she is only his wife and nobody is not then see the feelings of dev frendz for sure i think he had a soft corner for geet for 1000% sure the way he rememberd his time spent with geet and their weddingg it was really cute he told tha it was just a bissiness deal left from thereEmbarrassed i think he has lil love for her what u guys think?
plz replay me frendz

I Totally agree wid u

biryani

IF-Dazzler

biryani

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

dear sunshine

Ya I Think SoSmileKuch feelings to hain Dev Kay Dil Mein Geet Kay Liye aur jabhi naintara ne DEV ko ye baat nahi batai

Post Reply New Post

Go to top