Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingomg geet faints and maan picks her up and is totally irritatedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLon the very first stage of their relation ship he has already lifted her up twice,but it was damn hot, love his style and the way he was looking at unconcious geetBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Mallu

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SSWATISpakiranijenny._SuMmEr_LoVe_Antares-Suneshine-SofnaSkyfall..*Dakoo_Minzy*Chandani_Cpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "in his arms again" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--sanchita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sanchita--

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Geet will keep fainting and Maan will keep lifting. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Lolz i'm stil watching the precap again and again
he was just too dreamy..OMGGGGGGGGGG he is too freaking hot and he is always lifting her..awwwwwwwwwwww life saver

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_-Ms.Wildcherry-

Muneba

Groupbie

Muneba

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maleka.QN

<div align="center"><font color="#ff0000">Day Dreamingomg geet faints and maan picks her up and is totally irritatedLOLon the very first stage of their relation ship he has already lifted her up twice,but it was damn hot, love his style and the way he was looking at unconcious geetBlushing

Mallu
</font></div>

OMG I sooo Agree with u :D I lOVE theway he looks at her *Sigh* I would Die!!! I love the serious Look on guys like that Heart I cant wait Until Tomorrow Episode!! I have a feeling that she might kind of stay with him for a while since she ran away from her brother like that.. Maybe he will help her find Dev.. Oh i just hope by the time she finds dev maan fall in love with geet!!!

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@muneba: geet faints because of the shock so atleast she will not continue with her dev hunt lets hope.

Mallu

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Even though I sometimes don't like when shows depict weak and fragile women who just get hurt easily or faint easily...it gives us viewers the romantic lift scenes that we love between the actor and actress. LOL Embarrassed

Maan's expression in the precap when he's lifting Geet is like 'I can't even drop her and I can't leave her unconcious either' LOL He should take her to his tent and make her regain her conciousness. Wink

_SuMmEr_LoVe_Sofna

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maleka.QN

@muneba: geet faints because of the shock so atleast she will not continue with her dev hunt lets hope.

Mallu
can someone please slap her for meWacko

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Lollll, the lifting would explain the dhole shole.LOL

Maan, if you ever need help with your workout, you can lift me anytime!ROFL

_SuMmEr_LoVe_krystal_watz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top