Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 30

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina_18

Awesome thread... Thanks a lot for letting me know what I'm actually suffering from.. Abheria/Yaraveria .. More so Gauraveria .. LOL
Hello Naina, Welcome and Hi,Gauraveria is something every girl, woman suffers from since laying eyes on this HAWT dude called GauravWink You can be millions of miles away, seperated by an ocean or two, but Gauravveria affects you!SmileSmile
Neel

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1anantanantEnigma.Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... (Page 9)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

I thought of this song...Khudaya Ve from the movie Luck...
@sssiham - I love that song, very soulful, but dont fully understand it, was searching for translation didnt get it!

Lyrics
Khudaya Ve .. Hai ...
Ishq Hai Kaisa Ye Ajeeb Re
Khudaya Ve .. Hai ...

Dil Ke Kareeb Laya Dil Ka Naseeb Re
Dil Ke Kareeb Laya Dil Ka Naseeb Re

Khudaya Ve .. Hai ...
Khudaya Ve .. Hai ...

Aaaaa ... Tana Re .. Tana Re
Aankho Se Khwaab Ruthe Aapno Ke Saath Chuthe
Tapti Hui Raaho Mein Paron Ke Chaale Futhe
Aankho Se Khwaab Ruthe Aapno Ke Saath Chuthe
Tapti Hui Raaho Mein Paron Ke Chaale Futhe
Pyaase Tadap Raahe Hain Sahil Kareeb Re
Pyaase Tadap Raahe Hain Sahil Kareeb Re
Khudaya Ve .. Hai ...
Khudaya Ve .. Hai ...
Nisa Sa Re ....

Aasu Namak Se Lage Rishte Hain Kachhe Daage
Rate Pe Apne Saaye Khud Se Kyun Door Baage
Hey ....
Aasu Namak Se Lage Rishte Hain Kachhe Daage
Rate Pe Apne Saaye Khud Se Kyun Door Baage
Hey .. Kheech Ke Humko Laya Kahan Pe Rakeeb Re
Kheech Ke Humko Laya Kahan Pe Rakeeb Re

Khudaya Ve .. Hai ...
Khudaya Ve .. Hai ...

Edited by regularinfo - 11 May 2010 at 9:48am

fam26sihuMariQuestFilmsEksie

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I was listing to surili aakhiyon wale today! & then thought of Abeer & Leher's very very first meeting! when he saw her for the first time! I couldn't stop smilingg!!

regularinfo-Zaara-MariQuestFilmsEksie

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina_18

Awesome thread... Thanks a lot for letting me know what I'm actually suffering from.. Abheria/Yaraveria .. More so Gauraveria .. LOL

I suffer from all 3 LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhknewfanregularinfo-kirulicious-Enigma.Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Hi, I am new on this forum.Smile  Have been a silent reader for the past few weeks.  Came across this forum while surfing the net for any news related to YPNHK and have been reading all the threads over the past few weeks, mostly weekends…..Tongue

Thought I was getting bipolar, manic Mon to Thu and depressed Fri to Sun…..at last I realize I am also suffering from Abheria!!!   Thanks for the diagnosis and the cure…LOL….the cure was joining the forum…it will provide company in infection………there is no permanent cure but the forum is palliative!   Loved all the threads, comments, VMsClap……

Never been much of a serial watcher but this one caught my fancy right from the promos in Dec and have not missed a single episode thus far, even watching repeats if I am not at work! Smile  Have enjoyed all including the Omi appearances which to me are comic relief!! LOL I think the only other serial I have watched with this interest and anticipation was when the Mahabharatha was airing on DD……..and how long ago that was!!

Thanks for the lovely topic and hope to be active on this forum (me technically challenged!!)……although more on weekends than weekdays as my work schedule is hectic……Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fam26Marina.India1regularinfodevilsadvocateEnigma.sam.Dreamygal301MariQuestFilmsEksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
@ Ssroomani - Welcome to IF & the YPNHK section. Im so glad that we have new members joining us on a regular basis .. And very happy that the show, characters & ofcourse AbHer are touching people's hearts all over Big smile 

If you're suffering from AbHeria or YaRaveria, like all of us here .. then you've come to the right place! I can guarantee .. you'll go more Crazy!!! Silly LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfossroomaniMariQuestFilms

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
@ssroomani - Welcome shelcome to the world of crazy AbHeria/YaRaveria fanatics! Silly Don't worry.. we are all in the same boat.. you have great company. lol. Hope you enjoy your time here! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfossroomaniEksie

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
New symptom alert:

Abheria infected one goes to place of worship and then closes her eyes to pray...and in comes a picture of Gaurav and Yami(Abeer and Leher), so Abherian prays for Yarav and Abher too!

Trust me, this Abheria-infected one never prayed for a fictitious character nor for a TV actor ever!

Edited by regularinfo - 19 May 2010 at 6:56am

devilsadvocateEnigma.ssroomaniEksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top