Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 30

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
LOOOOOOOOOOOL! AMAAAAAAZING POST!
So funny! I also had the disease..lekin exams ke waqt sab kuch chala gaya..But I got it again..Got checked by the doctor..but he said that its a life long disease..kya karoon.. :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantregularinfoThinker_BelleMariQuestFilmsEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... (Page 8)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Originally posted by Mari1986

Originally posted by regularinfo

New symptom summary
 On Sunday, Abheria enters the craziest stage and Infected ones dont know what to do and feel confused, unsure and feel like breaking the heads and pulling the hair out ...Wacko....unless Yarav pics or interview come out...CryCry

So true Neel, this whole long weekend has been full of that.. YPNHK party sharty yesterday and torture pe torture ke no glimpse of YaRav..  I hope the interviews we haven't seen come out this week as lots are still due according to Parul.. varna to hum gayye..Silly

Meanwhile we'll keep singing.. YaRaveria/AbHeria huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
What? WHAT??? ShockedShockedWhat party sharty??? What did I miss? WHAT DID I MISS?I have a feeling I missed something and I need it badlyD'oh.....what is it?
 I saw IF interviews of Yami and the Mathurs, Yami's mother's day wishes and read her messages for her mother.... I saw Abeer going out of his house!!! what is new?WHAT IS NEW?WHAT IS THIS PARTY ABOUT?Are there pics? I missed them.....Confused
Neel, thanks for the new symptom.... that explains my hairfall!!!!! My addiction has reached new heights!!!! can someone tell me what I missed? WHAT IS IT I'M MISSING? (banging head to the wall) Please tell me this is a new symptom?? PLEASE?!?!? WackoWackoWacko
ROFLROFLROFLChill,Chill...The rate at which you're going 10on10 you'll soon be 5on10SillyROFLROFL I am actually 1on10 and will surely be 0on10 by the time YPNHK comesSillySilly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantThinker_BelleEksie

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahidlicious

So funny! I also had the disease..lekin exams ke waqt sab kuch chala gaya..But I got it again..Got checked by the doctor..but he said that its a life long disease..kya karoon.. :P
LOLLL Kiran, Life long diseaseLOLLOLWoh toh hai, kya karen...LOL
Sardi khasi na malaria hua dekho yaaro Kiran ko Abheria hua Abheria hua...Big smile 
Good luck with your exams...Smile

anantanantThinker_BelleEksie

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

OMG.. thanks Neel for this wonderful topic.. you guys are all just great.. i dont have much more tyo add now.. only thing is Mon-Thurs, i shush off any of their excuses and send them rushing to bed by 8:30, so muje chain se episode dekhne ko mile!!
seriously ek din computer kharab ho gaya and i was not able to recognise myself and all my ghussa at everyone else that day!
I hardly recognise myself anymore too Vaish, I have now stopped analysing my Yarav craze, I've passed the denial stage now am in the happy stage enjoying my madnessSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantThinker_BelleMariQuestFilmsEksie

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by regularinfo

Originally posted by shahidlicious

LOLLL Kiran, Life long diseaseLOLLOLWoh toh hai, kya karen...LOL
Sardi khasi na malaria hua dekho yaaro Kiran ko Abheria hua Abheria hua...Big smile 
Good luck with your exams...Smile
hahahaha! LOL LOL LOL
Arey exams toh agle month hai..till then I am gonna have Abheria! I will have to take a break when exams will come! Ouch But I must say! GREAT post! damn funny! ROFL

regularinfoMariQuestFilmsEksie

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I thought of this song...Khudaya Ve from the movie Luck...

regularinfoMariQuestFilmsEksie

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@Shahidlicious- LOL!! Exams ya nahin.. meanwhile u can enjoy ABHERIAAAAAA lol

Aaj Monday hai... need to see AbHer my dil has been waiting this whole weekend for a glimpse of YaRav par NOOOOOO lol.. Need AbHer scene.. otherwise.. kya karein ..

@sss - love that song khudaya ve

regularinfo-kirulicious-Eksie

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Awesome thread... Thanks a lot for letting me know what I'm actually suffering from.. Abheria/Yaraveria .. More so Gauraveria .. LOL

Edited by naina_18 - 11 May 2010 at 2:17am

regularinfo-Zaara-Eksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top