Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 30

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpitmj

Hey sam and marina and others who r online now plz help guys. I'm noticing here that people reply only to their friends post. no one is here for new ones. Sorry but its true.

Hi Arpitmj, welcomeSmile. Don't misunderstand, we respond to anyone if we think we can contribute to a post...its not that we respond only to friends. All of us were once newcomers on this forum and we became friends gradually due to the similarity in our thoughts. Actually I am quite new on this forum, joined only in March whereas others have been longer. As in any relationship, the friendship will evolve, so don't worry. Continue posting!Smile

Edited by Marina.India1 - 08 May 2010 at 12:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuggcricanantanantdevilsadvocateregularinfoMariQuestFilmsDreamygal301Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... (Page 5)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Superb post Neel.I m too suffering from AbHeria & YaRaveria badly.I m having this disease cure is that just watch them onsceen read abt them then i get little peace

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoMariQuestFilmsEksie

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
WOW.. realised how alike we all are!! Silly Great posts everyone!

Another symptom..

- Hating the long weekends coz wanna see new stuff of Abeer/Leher YaRav!! :(

-Constantly visiting IF YPNHK hoping for something new..

-Otherwise meanwhile watching YaRav interviews back to back just to please my insane YaRaveriaaaaaa!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.ggcricanantanantdevilsadvocateregularinfoEksie

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpitmj

Loved u neel for this as this is not just a topic but a reality. I was never so crazy and addicted for anything in my life. Yes i'm suffering from all symptoms u mentioned but i want to share something more whether u guys believe it or not. I wake up at 6 and my first work is to start browsing IF and it continues till 12 when i'm going to bed(bcoz i surf only on phone so it is possible for me) only disconnect it when something very urgent occurs. Guys plz help me as my exams r going to start from 17 may and till now i haven't studied anything. Though i'm good and sincere toward my studies but this time only sincere for ypnhk. -pure din book dekhne tak ka man nahi karta. lagta hai is bar to main gaya kam se- daily watch 10 times ypnhk old fav scenes. Previously i'm suffering from abheria but after joining here i become addicted. i think i'm becoming mentally ill. Is anyone there who also become so addicted that not able to study even in exams and if yes then plz help me out as i'm not getting any solution.

Hello Arpit,
Nice to meet youSmile 
We believe youWink, we understand how it is...so wake up YPNHK, and carry on with YPNHK till you sleep huh?? That's OK, I'm the same too, See my case, I have fever, I cancelled all my engagements today, I have nothing to do except rest, I am coughing, tired and feverish and unable to sleep...BUT I am very HAPPYLOL WHY? Becoz...I'm thinking I'll kick my family out of house and get onto lappie and happily spend time discussing YPNHKSmile Forget fever and body pains, I am excited becoz I can be here on IFSmile How silly is that?
 So another symptom summary:
  Even with any other high fever, Abheria doesnt subside!LOL

Your not becoming mentally ill, Yes, it may feel like it, this is just abheria ill...Now as a fellow addict and Abheria infected person, can I give you a suggestion....
See 1 scene and study for your exam,OK? Once you finish your exams, you can have all the YPNHK you want right? Try it, 1 Abher scene=3 hrs of study...No cheating...That's my prescription.
(Just think I'm an Abheria infected Doctor)Silly
I totally agree with Marina's words on the earlier post and also dont feel disheartened here on OUR forum, This YPNHK is yours and mine, it's not allowed to be sad here...Just join the fun OK? Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1anantanantggcricdevilsadvocateMariQuestFilmsEksie

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Another one-

No interest in anything else but AbHeria and YaRaveriaaaa lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1devilsadvocateregularinfoEksie

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Another recently discovered symptom :
Certain times of the week, just like the legendary full-moon time madness symptom ...on no-YPNHK days, all start exhibiting weird symptoms at same time and start screaming "I hate Fri, Sat and Sun"...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcricanantanantdevilsadvocateMariQuestFilmsEksie

anantanant

Goldie

anantanant

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I've been thinking - the song Ae Mere Humsafar Ek Zara Intezaar from the movie Qayamat se qayamat tak - might be perfect for our Abher now.

May be we should add this to our list of Abheria symptoms - thinking up songs and situations for AbHer all the time. It's as if someone has taken possession of my soul - I wasn't like this even when hubby and I fell in love Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfodevilsadvocateMariQuestFilms

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by regularinfo

Another recently discovered symptom :
Certain times of the week, just like the legendary full-moon time madness symptom ...on no-YPNHK days, all start exhibiting weird symptoms at same time and start screaming "I hate Fri, Sat and Sun"...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Yess Yess Yess .. we hate Fri, Sat and Sun! One more addition to the nuke list - We Nuke Fri, Sat & Sun! Angry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantdevilsadvocateregularinfoMariQuestFilms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top