Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 30

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
@neel...great post...i think i m suffering from this disease as well

wanna add few more symptoms
* loss of interest in activities enjoyed previously. for eg reading, watching TV, going out, hanging with family /friends, eating, sleeping etc etc
* unusuall attachment to the laptop....hypervetilate when not near it...
* experiencing withdrawal symptoms if away from IF and Abher info for more then 4 hrs.....hheheheh
* getting antisocial by the day...not answering phone calls, or not paying attention to the family talking hheheheheh
* daydreaming about abher while driving, working, studying and even cooking (burned myselfWacko)
* and my personal unique symptom,....not able to write papers....ughhh...coz i cant concentrate

@mari1986
ohhh i love that song (meh yehaan hoon)....i listen to it all the time and i have been picturing abeer leher on it since the holi confession.....ah if they showed it it would've been awesome.....well...its never to late for random song sequences in YPNHK
and also always picture them on Hum tumse pyar kitna yeh hum nahi jantey from the movie kudrat....its a beautiful song

@Eksie
omg....the same thing happened to me yesterday...i went to watch the new iron man and i LOVE super hero movies...but all i could think was abher and when the movies gonna end so i can go back home and be stuck to my lappie in abher land......heheheheh....psychotic isnt it?

Edited by devilsadvocate - 07 May 2010 at 4:42pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1anantanantkimpanggcricregularinfoAnvi2009sam.MariQuestFilmsEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... (Page 4)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

@neel...great post...i think i m suffering from this disease as well

wanna add few more symptoms
* loss of interest in activities enjoyed previously. for eg reading, watching TV, going out, hanging with family /friends, eating, sleeping etc etc
* unusuall attachment to the laptop....hypervetilate when not near it...
* experiencing withdrawal symptoms if away from IF and Abher info for more then 4 hrs.....hheheheh
* getting antisocial by the day...not answering phone calls, or not paying attention to the family talking hheheheheh
* daydreaming about abher while driving, working, studying and even cooking (burned myselfWacko)
* and my personal unique symptom,....not able to write papers....ughhh...coz i cant concentrate

@mari1986
ohhh i love that song (meh yehaan hoon)....i listen to it all the time and i have been picturing abeer leher on it since the holi confession.....ah if they showed it it would've been awesome.....well...its never to late for random song sequences in YPNHK
and also always picture them on Hum tumse pyar kitna yeh hum nahi jantey from the movie kudrat....its a beautiful song

@Eksie
omg....the same thing happened to me yesterday...i went to watch the new iron man and i LOVE super hero movies...but all i could think was abher and when the movies gonna end so i can go back home and be stuck to my lappie in abher land......heheheheh....psychotic isnt it?
Meera, I love that song, Hume tumse pyar kitna..Yeh nahi jaante...Magar jeenahi sakte, tumhare bina....Hayee Such mad love...So Abher like...
What a great place we have here, such good songs associated with such good memories...being so far away, making me nostalgic now.
I love superhero movies too...no wonder we love Abeer, our super heroSmile
And yes, to answer your question, definitely psychotic...not much, just a lil, I know becoz I exhibit the same symptomsLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiMarina.India1anantanantggcricdevilsadvocateAnvi2009sam.MariQuestFilms

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Neels, thanks alotttttt for starting this thread. I pretty much have majority of the symptoms mentioned out here. Oh, I had a good laugh going through 4 pages of AbHeria/Yaraveria disease. LOL

Let me add a few more to our ever-growing list:
1) Reach home late from work because was busy writing analysis/comments out here, watch/rewatching episode, rewatching old AbHer scenes. And my parents think their daughter is working hard these days and feel happy about it. LOL If only they knew what exactly I was doing staying late in office.

2) Make sure that at my 11am (when episode finishes in India) I take a lunch break or whatever break from work, by giving any random excuse, so that I can catch live update or synopsis posted in the forum.

4) Every day in the morning I make a to-do list for the day, only to realize in evening that not even 50% of the work allotted is done.

5) Dont find time to call my sister in weeks now, when earlier I use to call her once a week at least. And when she ask the reason for not calling, the only answer I give every time is, "busy at work." LOL

5) AbHer smiling = life beautiful, AbHer crying = life sucks LOL

Edited by Anvi2009 - 07 May 2010 at 6:19pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiMarina.India1anantanantggcricdevilsadvocateregularinfofj08sam.MariQuestFilmsEksie

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Anvi - those are my exact symptoms, i plan my day according to the shows schedule, so i will take my lunch after 1230 bcos thats when the show is completely uploaded on youtube Embarrassed

and will browse the forum and comment before leaving for home Embarrassed

and i will watch the episode again in the evening and repeat abHer parts as many times as i can before going to bed   Embarrassed

catching up with the forum at breakfast and watching any interviews from the afternoon segments before leaving for work   Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcricanantanantregularinfoAnvi2009sam.MariQuestFilmsEksie

arpitnavi

Goldie

arpitnavi

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Loved u neel for this as this is not just a topic but a reality. I was never so crazy and addicted for anything in my life. Yes i'm suffering from all symptoms u mentioned but i want to share something more whether u guys believe it or not. I wake up at 6 and my first work is to start browsing IF and it continues till 12 when i'm going to bed(bcoz i surf only on phone so it is possible for me) only disconnect it when something very urgent occurs. Guys plz help me as my exams r going to start from 17 may and till now i haven't studied anything. Though i'm good and sincere toward my studies but this time only sincere for ypnhk. -pure din book dekhne tak ka man nahi karta. lagta hai is bar to main gaya kam se- daily watch 10 times ypnhk old fav scenes. Previously i'm suffering from abheria but after joining here i become addicted. i think i'm becoming mentally ill. Is anyone there who also become so addicted that not able to study even in exams and if yes then plz help me out as i'm not getting any solution.

Edited by arpitmj - 07 May 2010 at 9:21pm

ggcricanantanantdevilsadvocateregularinfoDreamygal301MariQuestFilmsEksie

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Guys, jokes apart, this is serious man....simply astounding! Shocked

I am thunderstruck by the similarity in the symptoms/emotions involved...and all of us come across as pretty levelheaded people otherwise!!

Tell me all you guys, have you felt anything like this for another show (film or TV) or characters (AbHer/ YaRav)? Me? Never? First time, and am not in my teens you knowLOL

ggcricanantanantdevilsadvocateregularinfosam.MariQuestFilmsDreamygal301

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marina.India1

Guys, jokes apart, this is serious man....simply astounding! Shocked

I am thunderstruck by the similarity in the symptoms/emotions involved...and all of us come across as pretty levelheaded people otherwise!!

Tell me all you guys, have you felt anything like this for another show (film or TV) or characters (AbHer/ YaRav)? Me? Never? First time, and am not in my teens you knowLOL

LOL!!Marina i have never felt so much for a TV character i.e till last year and i became a fan of Mr.Gaurav khannaSillyAfter that i spent last year thinking about Prithvi and PriDa and now i spend time thinking about Abeer ,AbHer and YaRavWacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiMarina.India1anantanantregularinfoEksie

arpitnavi

Goldie

arpitnavi

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Hey sam and marina and others who r online now plz help guys. I'm noticing here that people reply only to their friends post. no one is here for new ones. Sorry but its true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top