Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 30

Page 1 Page 29
Page   of 30

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Can't believe that its already going to be 11 months since the show ended...As Eks wrote, when YPNHK was on air...we were all so immersed in that and loved each and every moment of it...Never a show has done this to me and I guess, never anything will in future too(unless it has YaRav in it Embarrassed)

All the symptoms in this threads are hilarious and some are still there...Not a day goes by for me when I don't think of Abher/YaRav and my family here...And with the monsoon in full swing now..I remember those days last year when we wanted to see Abher in a rain song and we had so many suggestions...

I just hope to see both GK and YG back on Television and together in a show...With all our wishes going out everyday, hope this becomes a reality and soon...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK_kiFANno.1regularinfofj08Enigma.ssroomani--Ratna--chinuchinu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... (Page 30)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Since, serious discussions are going on here.. I want to know very seriously , is stalking a symptom too?Geek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeeba--Ratna--

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Nainu   Hug...depends on whom u are stalking LOL...stalking,ferrari,disection,tracking...whatever u call it...a very biggg symptom of our disease Tongue

the image

malwica2Neebachinuchinu

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@Ratna - Who else can I stalk in Gauraveria disease?LOLTongue Oh, I miss my jasoosi partnerUnhappy

regularinfoNeeba--Ratna--

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Nainu   Hug...was joking dear...all Gauraverians are the same Tongue...awww u are missing your partner...half the family is missing Ouch...hope they come back soon ...Congratulations for completing 6000+ posts...love u my pothi  Heart

the image

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebaThinker_Bellechinuchinu

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

I know, I know , you were jokingLOL Thankyou Hug Its all because of you guyz :) More than 3/4th of my posts are in this forum. That creation is so cute. GK is saying that to me?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Wow! what a creation!  Its like GK is tellin it personally to Naina! Ha ha..   very cute Ratna Ma!! Big smile

Ohhh... Abheria!!Silly  Can't live with it, can't live without it...Day Dreaming

Btw, I was watching some pre marriage episodes, and would love to do some sharing of thoughts.. lemme know when and if you're all upto it. Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--chinuchinu

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Tanu   Hug...hi my beti...glad u liked the creation Embarrassed...ditto word to word what u said about Abheria Day Dreaming...would love to hear the thoughts u want to share Big smile

the image

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2chinuchinu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top