Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 30

anantanant

Goldie

anantanant

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
More symptoms - constantly trying to second guess the writers to see what's going to happen next.

Usually (in my case) this involves finding a suitable match among the various bollywood pot boilers I've seen and guessing if YPNHK will move that way!

Anything to know more about where Abher romance is going!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.Marina.India1regularinfoAnvi2009sam.Thinker_BelleMariQuestFilmsEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... (Page 3)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Fatima- If thats the case.. I don't want a cure.. Silly

- Another symptom-- Smiling like a Geek when noone is around and you remember a YaRav/AbHer moment or daydreaming about them..  really mad I know. Blushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantAnvi2009regularinfosam.fj08Eksie

ggcric

Goldie

ggcric

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@ Neel- Wondeful thread

Ya, we all suffer from this disease called AbHeria or YaRaveria, me also part of it.

Ya, I do have more than 3 symptoms if not all.

I am simply mad at this couple Abeer n Leher (on-screen) n also Gaurav n Yami ( off-screen)

N ya this IF is surely infected forum, I also like the beginning lines at the start of IF interview, "ADDICTION AT ITS BEST"

N I want to add something to this symptom,

You wake up all odd hours of the night, jump onto lappie and write furiously, that you sometimes sleep on your lappy.

Plus if I am busy or not able to read any new thread, I just put that thread in watch list so that if there is any reply I get to know via email, bcoz I dont want to miss anything related to YPNHK n AbHeria/YaRaveria.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1anantanantdevilsadvocateregularinfoAnvi2009sam.fj08Enigma.MariQuestFilmsEksie

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL....nice funny post Neel,
guess I am showing most of the symptoms mentioned by everyone, also I see Abeer, Leher and YPNHK team in every love story and song I Iisten to nowadays....

Was watching solah baras ki song from EDKL

these  lines from the song are just apt for our AbHer at the present moment:

jisme jawaan ho kar badnaam hum hue
us shahar us gali us ghar ko salaam

jisne hamein milaya jisne judha kiya
us wakht, us ghadi, us dagar ko salaam

ey pyar teri pehli nazar ko salaam,

this song made me cryOuch, it is too sad....for our AbHer the judaai is a temp. one neways....so no worriesSmile

Edited by kimpan - 07 May 2010 at 3:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1ggcricanantanantAnvi2009regularinfosam.Thinker_BelleMariQuestFilmsEksie

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimpan

ROFLROFL....nice funny post Neel,
guess I am showing most of the symptoms mentioned by everyone, also I see Abeer, Leher and YPNHK team in every love story and song I Iisten to nowadays....

Was watching solah baras ki song from EDKL

these  lines from the song are just apt for our AbHer at the present moment:

jisme jawaan ho kar badnaam hum hue
us shahar us gali us ghar ko salaam

jisne hamein milaya jisne judha kiya
us wakht, us ghadi, us dagar ko salaam

ey pyar teri pehli nazar ko salaam,

this song made me cryOuch, it is too sad....for our AbHer the judaai is a temp. one neways....so no worriesSmile

Oh Kim,
I had forgotten this song,
Those lines in red, my god, this song is heart-wrenching....some how reminds me of India and my homeCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1kimpanAnvi2009sam.Thinker_BelleMariQuestFilmsEksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
More symptoms ..

1) You go for a movie .. and all you can think of through the 3 hrs is "What must be happening in AbHer/YaRavland?!' Day Dreaming  "Why am I here .. instead, I should be at home with my lappie ... hmphhh" Sleepy  *throwing tantrum* 

2) When your family keeps threatening you with taking away the lappie .. and all you can think of is "Nahinnnnn ... mere lappie ko mujhe duuuuur mat karo .. ismein mere AbHer/YaRav baste hain" Cry 

ROFL ROFL

But  .. I may be the only one, for whom AbHer/YaRav have been beneficial as well! Embarrassed I go to the gym regularly .. think of AbHer/Yarav throughout .. and voila .. workout ho gaya! Clap LOL LOL 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1NooriikimpanggcricdevilsadvocateregularinfoAnvi2009sam.Thinker_BelleMariQuestFilms

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
So sorry NeelHug......made ur happy thread into a sad one.....ya it is very nostalgic, looooove the song, so very touching.....
Though quite apt for AbHer, eventually they will unite....'us pyaar main dham hi nahin, jo aasani se haasil ho' hope I am making sense, that was my own kichdi soLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcricregularinfoAnvi2009sam.MariQuestFilmsEksie

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Neel!!! you've got to get an award for the discovery of this desease!!! Thumbs UpThumbs Up

someone should award you with a doctorate!!!! I mean this is the best discovery made in the history of humankind!!!!! ClapClapClap(OK, maybe just serial kind....Tongue) You have given hope to all of us here by putting a name for the symptoms we were suffering but too scared to admit to anybody!!!and not to mention, inspired others to come up with Abeeritis, Abheritis, Yaravitis and so on and so forth!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1ggcrickimpanregularinfoAnvi2009sam.MariQuestFilmsEksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top