Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 30

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I have one strange symptom now............earlier whenever I listened to a romantic song, I used to go on a high imagining AbHer in it...........or sometimes crack up imagining Kul-Omi in it............

But now I start tearing up.......I cry whenever I lisen to music.........so much so I have not put on music last  2 evenings at home!  Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateNeebaregularinfoThinker_BelleEnigma.--Ratna--MariQuestFilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... (Page 29)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
i have a new one...since last night...spontaneously bursting into tears...without any apparent reason...and no biological reasons either...just the thought of missing AbHer and YPNHK.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebaEnigma.--Ratna--MariQuestFilms

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
God we had so much fun talking about our symptoms here, won't ever forget it ..

Right now the only symptom I feel is sadness.. but also determination to make it better for the sake of YaRav...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebaEnigma.--Ratna--

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
THANK YOU NAINU Smile....for reviving this thread...brought back a lot of memories....mostly the fun we have in this forum....the forum has become more dear than the show....so cant see you all sad....plz smile Smile....Abheria may be in remission but pretty soon our Yaraveria is going to flare up Wink....so all my lovely patients be ready  for  new and  stronger symtoms LOL....may they bring us lot of joy Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebaEnigma.

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Strange symptom update:

Everyone here knows my craze for Chai...I crave Chai and have atleast 2 cups a day. Now since the news of YPNHK came out, Horror of horrors I'm not having my second cup ... Cry
My fav Chai...My mouth says ''not more" as YPNHK is going to be "no more"CryCry 
I associated Chai with many memories, so much time spent on the forum..nowOuch
......................................................................................................................
Well, I did say it's a strange symptom!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeba--Ratna--

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Thanks for unlocking this thread Eks!  I am posting this comment so it doesn't get locked again!  Smile

Reading this one makes me want to watch YPNHK again...the first 3 months at least...which led to this disease!  Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NeebaEnigma.Thinker_Belle--Ratna--chinuchinuEksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
You're welcome Shobs! Glad that Nainu requested for it to be unlocked .. now I need to vent here, with the hope that it makes me feel better. 

Ofcourse, this thread was opened with all fun symptoms ... with all of us showing more than 1 symptom which confirmed our love, our madness, craziness for YPNHK & AbHer! At the beginning of the thread, the posts were hilarious..and it was funny thinking that most of us felt the same way! Could a show do all this to us? was always the question. And no surprises .. the answer was always 'YES'! A show could do all this to us .. and a lot more! 

But .. if you go through the last few pages, eversince the news came through that the show was ending .. the symptoms changed from fun to depressing Cry Again .. can a show do this to us? Yes it can! 

Its been 11 months since the show ended .. and (am guessing) some of the symptoms are yet there .. good or bad. In my case, the good will always remain ... but the bad has got worse! 

Those who know me well .. know that I was never a workaholic! I enjoyed coming to the forum and didcussing/having fun with everyone .. more than anything else. Earlier, there was always something to look forward to .. AbHer brought in their own joys, laughter and even sorrow .. which made me forget my own and I lived all their feelings, with them. Today .. I don't have any of those .. I have nothing to look forward to. I have my own sorrows .. totally overlapping my joys .. which has in turn immersed me too much into work. I think .. I've become a workaholic .. and honestly, I hate that feeling Ouch I hate to think of only work .. worry about things in the office .. exhaust myself every single day .. and live this monotonous life. 

These are all symptoms of not having AbHer everyday Ouch I need something to pep me up .. something to revive the old me .. and guessing, a lot of you. 

Are you listening Mr. Gaurav Khanna & Miss Yami Gautam?! Where the hell have you guys disappeared? Can we now see you guys more regularly .. and preferably together? 

Sorry for the rant guys! Am just venting .. Now I feel better. Hopefully something will come about sooner .. and I can return to my crazy self Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2NeebaEnigma.ssroomanifj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
eks...Hug

i think all of us are there... cant believe it has been 11 months since the show ended, the only way i have is to relive the show by rewatching the show, at least the fun parts, all vms help a lot... but i have not been able to immerse myself into another show wih the same energy and i dont know if i will... i think Gaurav and Yami had a huge role to play in our fascination, and with Gauravs other show it was at least good to have him in the show but i was never invested in the story the same was as i was in YPNHK... i became more of an abigail fan than a vandana fan Confused

sadly the times that were can never be repeated but they still bring a rush of feelings when i watch a scene from ypnhk and remember the accompanying craziness on the forum Wink

if i could send gaurav and yami a direct note, it would be that we would love to see them work together but even with gaurav who is interested in working in tv again, cant help hoping that he comes in a gr8 show and if he is waiting for that then we will have to wait with him...i hope yami also comes back on tv and of course together would be PERFECT and till then we can only spin our own stories of how and when it will happen again

i m glad for the tv ads and the reality show news from gaurav... at least we will see him more... and i hope that when they come back, it is with a great show which is huge success... till then our best wishes will be with them

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NeebaEnigma.ssroomaniThinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top