Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ... - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
@ssroomani - Welcome shelcome to the world of crazy AbHeria/YaRaveria fanatics! ๐Ÿคช Don't worry.. we are all in the same boat.. you have great company. lol. Hope you enjoy your time here! :D
New symptom alert:

Abheria infected one goes to place of worship and then closes her eyes to pray...and in comes a picture of Gaurav and Yami(Abeer and Leher), so Abherian prays for Yarav and Abher too!

Trust me, this Abheria-infected one never prayed for a fictitious character nor for a TV actor ever!
Edited by regularinfo - 13 years ago

Some Gauraveria Symptoms : recently dicovered them...

1. You have his pic/poster everywhere around you... Cell, Bedroom, Lappie, Computer, Even India Forums !!!

2. You celebrate/decide to celebrate his birthday every year and thank his mum for actually giving birth to a guy like him...๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by naina_18 - 13 years ago
Well the confessions of fellow AbHerians have kind of given me the courage to put down in words what life has become after YPNHK for me!!

I am ashamed to say that after I have been hooked on to the show I've devoted every ounce of free time I have.. not to mention time I don't have (who needs sleep!) to watching and rewatching the episodes and interviews and reading any googlable titbits about the actors (gautam and yami ofcourse and even others who could lead me to them๐Ÿ˜ณ )!!
Things that suffer besides me include: My job...I wouldn't lie but I have contemplated quitting my job to stay home to watch and re-watch and re-rewatch the show..amazingly enough Im still employed!
My home..Lets just say that its not a pretty sight anymore !!
Friends and family..arent sure they know me anymore๐Ÿ˜•!!
My hubby..is just about to join bharatmatrimony.com ๐Ÿฅบ !!
I need help..pronto๐Ÿ˜ญ!!

Fathima
My life has changed too............I seem to eat, drink, sleep, dream Abher............my daughter gives me strange looks......her subject is psychology and I am sure she thinks me as a good project subject in the near future...............if my office was not a little strict about private browsing, I am sure my job would have suffered too.............still I manage to sneak in a few minutes to check the forum in between work!   And ghar ka to poochiye mat, weekends used to be housework days but now are spent watching earlier episodes of YPNHK!!  ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•  no, no.........๐Ÿ˜ƒ  who cares???  I am happy in Abheria........๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by naina_18

Some Gauraveria Symptoms : recently dicovered them...

1. You have his pic/poster everywhere around you... Cell, Bedroom, Lappie, Computer, Even India Forums !!!

2. You celebrate/decide to celebrate his birthday every year and thank his mum for actually giving birth to a guy like him...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ Thanking his mom๐Ÿ˜† , Naina, we'll all join you ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by regularinfo

๐Ÿคฃ Thanking his mom๐Ÿ˜† , Naina, we'll all join you ๐Ÿ˜†

ROFL ROFL

On his birthday na .. we'll distribute sweets & chocolates to everyone who don't think we're mad! Chalo .. birthday hai .. toh even those who think we're mad get the chocolates! ROFL
So, its not just me. Even my work is suffering. And when I take a break as I have to think out of the box( Well, I'm an Interior Designer), instead of thinking of designs, I'm thinking of Abher. I feel so ridiculous to act like this but cannot be helped.

What to do? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by fam26

Well the confessions of fellow AbHerians have kind of given me the courage to put down in words what life has become after YPNHK for me!!

I am ashamed to say that after I have been hooked on to the show I've devoted every ounce of free time I have.. not to mention time I don't have (who needs sleep!) to watching and rewatching the episodes and interviews and reading any googlable titbits about the actors (gautam and yami ofcourse and even others who could lead me to them๐Ÿ˜ณ )!!
Things that suffer besides me include: My job...I wouldn't lie but I have contemplated quitting my job to stay home to watch and re-watch and re-rewatch the show..amazingly enough Im still employed!
My home..Lets just say that its not a pretty sight anymore !!
Friends and family..arent sure they know me anymore๐Ÿ˜•!!
My hubby..is just about to join bharatmatrimony.com ๐Ÿฅบ !!
I need help..pronto๐Ÿ˜ญ!!

Fathima
So sweet Fathima, Aree you dont have to be ashamed, we are all similarly affected/infected with Abheria! We welcome the shame then!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›  Aree yaar, I feel real loco so before me your nothing๐Ÿ˜† 
Wah wah, Fathima, you have discovered the best thing...surely who needs sleep?๐Ÿ˜† Me too same, infact I am jealous of nights becoz other time zone wale are active then, I want to be active US day and India day...I keep getting up to check updates, too sleepy to reply, I just keep pressing 'like'!! Sometimes even if I dont like I just press "like"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 Googlable tidbits, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ same story here, infact I search with any combinations of names too...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Some times without realising I read about all the Gaurav's of the world, But Yami sirf ek hi hai shayad!๐Ÿ˜Š

Totally loved your symptoms- You wanting to quit work๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ -True Abherian!
Home what home?  Oh this dumpster, vokay then!
Hubby wanting to join Bharatmatrimony๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Let's not give this idea to my other-half!
Dont worry hum hai na, except we only increase the addiction but what fun is this madness, nai!
Fathima, Loved your post, please join us more vocally, sare kay sarey "shame-to-shame" so no need of sharmana! Welcome again๐Ÿค—
Edited by regularinfo - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ssroomani

My life has changed too............I seem to eat, drink, sleep, dream Abher............my daughter gives me strange looks......her subject is psychology and I am sure she thinks me as a good project subject in the near future...............if my office was not a little strict about private browsing, I am sure my job would have suffered too.............still I manage to sneak in a few minutes to check the forum in between work!   And ghar ka to poochiye mat, weekends used to be housework days but now are spent watching earlier episodes of YPNHK!!  ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•  no, no.........๐Ÿ˜ƒ  who cares???  I am happy in Abheria........๐Ÿ˜†
Shobs, Maybe your daughter can study me too, I cant understand myself, and need an examination! I know, who cares, We are happy in our madness called Abheria!
Sardi khasi na malaria hua, dekho yaaro ham ko, Abheria hua, abheria hua...!