India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Ashish and Me - A Disclosure! (Page 4)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 12:51am | IP Logged
 u are a heluva person Disha and lucky too.Please convey Ashish that he rocks and please do ask him to visit the forum.And I'm sure he will be simply bowled out by ur updatesSmile

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Disha, this is great news. It really shows in the way you narrate about DK, the great. Can you just tell me about his personal life and many such things? Why dont you make all your forum friends more happy?You can do so if you just ask him what is to come in Tumhari Disha? Will his and Dish's marriage stay on? I personally think you would have asked this question as i feel, you tll, like me are a great watcher of this serial. If he has told you anything about how this serial is going to move, pls tell me and also to all.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Welcome Lata. I am glad you decided to join us too.

This forum we are in the motivation to create a global place for all the TV shows and make great platform and great friends...

I am really excited to see you all here and happy to chat more...

Love
Smisha
Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
lol Disha77...dudette...whats happening..making thy fanbase larger Smile
disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Hi Chets,

Wailcome, Wailcome, Wailcome........as my good ol'Gujju friend Tejal would say everytime I would land up at her house!!!

Guys, all of you who will read this, please be informed that Chets is the funniest, cutest & smartest kid on the block. Please go to bollyteens and read her posts............I can bet u would have never read anything more enjoyable!

Yeah, Chetta.....since Ashish & I are now officially buddies (He said so, not me, just for information) I thought let me prove my loyalty by expanding his fan base!

I have mailed him lots & lots of questions and he is gonna get back to me on all that, which I will putting on India-forums & Bollyteens. Since he has been shooting round the clock (He has a 13 hour shift, 7 days a week.....can u believe it???) he reaches home at midnight and is too tired to even change his clothes, hence is not able to mail me back asap.

Not putting too much pressure on the nice bloke.....I told him to just chill out and reply to my mail as per his convinenice.

Do keep posting here and on bollyteens also, I have been following your hilarious fanfic and have been copying it to my desktop......gonna mail it to Ashish when its completed! I think he will have a convulsion laughing over it!

Cheers,

Disha

Lats Newbie
Lats
Lats

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Hi Smisha,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah its all thanks to Disha77 that I keep following her write ups in all the possible forums since she is the best person to give us info about Ashish (Dk). and its all thanks to him that TD is just rocking. I used to update TD in Disha's absence but its nothing compared to her rocking updates. Anyways nice to be here and would love to have you all as my friends.

Love Lata

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Warm and happy welcomes to both Chets and Lata! looking foward to lots of fun posting.... Smile

Disha is absolutely correct, Chets is hilarious (I've read the entire TD thread @ Bollyteens, so I'm an expert, now, hahahahaha)!

Disha, you should warn Ashish ahead of time that he may fall off his chair laughing at that story! Can't remember the last time I laughed so much...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

-DKaddict

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

LoL...awww you guys are great...

Thanks Disha...that lil welcum brought tears to my eyes..not really..lol..but close enough LOL

Man..i still cant believe that DKaddict read the whole of the bt TD forum..thats a feat in itself..dont let the hubmyster catch u in the act Dead

Chets..

Go to top