Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Disha it is nice to know that you know DK (Ashish) I am sure he appreciates how  much effort you take to write the updates. I must confess that in the first few episodes I found DK quiet unbearable and devilish , but after reading your updates I started noticing him and now appreciate his acting talent and find him attractive in a certain way. Do convey our regards that he is an fantastic actor and will go very far ahead.
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Disha, thank you. You are really nice and a great person too. I just love reading your updates and I love your style of posting. Thanks for his e-maill address. You share everything, you are just sooo nice. Disha you ROCK!👏 Edited by rabeeak2003 - 19 years ago
dkaddict thumbnail

I, for one, would love some more photos. And invite him to the forum, I'm sure we'd all LOVE TO HAVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉 

Of course, we will all hang on your every word of him from now on. Do be generous with your good fortune.

Actually, for a bit there, I wondered if you WERE him- ya never know on the internet! Nice to think your not.

Hey, is he good with English? What all languages does he know?

Edited by dkaddict - 19 years ago
swtlilgirl989 thumbnail
yea i personally would like to know wut this guys really about. i didn't like d.k in the begining cuz i normally dont like ppl who interfere with all the good things at the moment and mess things up. but now since d.k's soul is more apparent then ever on the show.... i'd like die if d.k didn't get disha and i hope they dont drag it. i hope hes not conceided in real life? is he? he does good acting and hes got a complicated role and since he know how to show his emotion and looks to fit the role if u kno wut i mean.....its nice to have him there. i wish d.k and disha got together and focoused on another disaster away from their relationship. tell us more about ashish in detail......and are u married disha77?
swtlilgirl989 thumbnail
please invite him to the forum that would be really kool
dkaddict thumbnail
Oh, Disha, how tall is he? Just curious...
dkaddict thumbnail
Now I'm confused. Disha, I just saw a post from you on Bollyteens where you have info from an interview with Ashish. There you have his b-day as Nov. 2 1974, but here you're saying he'll be 30 this March 12th. I assume March 12th, 1975 is the correct one? Please clarify...
soapCynic thumbnail

Tumhari Disha - the plot, the characters of Disha & DK have inveilged me !! I watch from the US and it was a pleasure to read the updates posted on this group.

I suddenly realized that there were many others like me who felt the sparkling chemistry between these two characters and many other hopeful hearts who want a happy, until-death-do-us-apart ending for them. I eagerly look forward to watching Disha/DK act together.

I wonder if any of you have been successful in providing this feedback to the producers, directors and actors of TD ?

Lats thumbnail

Hi Dishu, It's me Lata here. You are a Gem of a person my dear and thats why Ashish also likes you. You are so sweet to share all these tit bits with us. I would like to know more about him. Pls. do email me or you can share it with us in our forum. Thanks to You all the three forums ( India Forums, Zee4U and bollyteens) rocks. Ashish surely has developed a soft corner for a caring person like you and lucky you , you are in touch with him daily ah, I still cannot believe it. But do give our love......wink to Ashish and pleaaaase tell him he rocks and man is he hot. Nice weekend. Take care and eagerly waiting to hear from you and Ashish too.

disha77 thumbnail

My dear Lata,

I am so happy that you joined us here at India-Forums, its a real cool place to be with so many like-minded DK fans!

And thanks yaar, for all that Taarif, WE DO HAVE A MUTUAL ADMIRATION CLUB GOING ON!

Whenever I try to tell Ashish about his huge fan-base, poor, shy thing that he is, gets extremely embarrased and just starts laughing! Yesterday, when I spoke with him, he said that he want to visit one of the forums and read all that is written about him. I said that will never be possible, because I write the maximum stuff about him, and I wouldn't to be caught dead with him reading all that! He is such a sweety-pie, told me that if I don't want him to, then he won't pester me for the forum website. I felt so bad.......I was just wondering, If I could delete all the posts that I have sent, then Ashish can definitely hop over & read all your guys posts on him! Lemme ask Smisha on this!

One important thing, Ashish has mailed me some pics of his today, the ones he took in Thailand......Oh, Man he looks like a Greek-God in them! Though I wonder what was he doing completely clothed on the Beach??? Unfortunately I cannot post them, since those pics have his family members, so he has requested me to hold on to them. He has promised to send me some good pics of the actors & himself from the sets of Tumhari Disha! That would be something right?

Just love this guy, he is simply out of the world!

Cheers,

Disha

PS : He gave me a compliment yesterday to which I asked him how can he judge me without even meeting me once, to which he replied that, I am Pisces & I can intutively know the real nature of a person, even if I have just spoke to that person once! I didn't know what to answer him back!