Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Ashish and Me - A Disclosure!

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Dear All:

Now that I have been on India-Forums for quite some time now, firstly let me tell all of you that its one of the best forums I have ever been in. All you guys are just awesome and I look forward to reading your posts as eagerly as you read my updates!

Secondly, I would like to make a confession / or rather an admission. If you wonder why I rattle on and on about DK, the truth is that I know Ashish on a personal level, hence, whenever I write about DK - The Character, it is actually Ashish who is in my mind and instinctively, I began to potray him in my updates.

Though I have never met Ashish in person, we have spoken to each other a good couple of times over the phone, exchanged some emails and well, we SMS to each other pretty frequently!

Ashish and I have been in touch for now almost 1 month now and I cannot describe in words what a gem of a person he is! He is the most unassuming, grounded and level-headed person I have ever known (or rather spoken to) till date and he has a killer sense of humor....besides he laughs like crazy, its like you just can't get in a word with him once he begans laughing on something!

I was never a die-hard fan of DK in the beginning, but since the day I got in touch with Ashish, my fascination for DK has just been growing and growing, just because, as I said before, it is Ashish the person whom I visualize when I am penning my thoughts on DK.

BTW, Incase any of you want to write in to Ashish, you can mail him at ashishnayyar122@yahoo.co.in. Also it is his 30th Birthday on 12th March, 2005, so please guys, do wish him! Though lemme warn you that he replies to his mails very erratically (he replied to my new year wishes 20 days after I had mailed him!)

Sorry, can't disclose his cell number yet.....believe it or not, he is pathologically shy in nature and its pretty tough to coax out words from him, but once the ice-breaks.....HE JUST ROCKS!

If you want to know more on Ashish, then do let me know, I will post some of his thoughts that he had mailed across to me earlier!

Edited by disha77 - 13 February 2005 at 5:51am

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged

WoW Disha!! thats's amazing. No wonder your characterization of DK is so indepth. You do a great job with the updates, maybe you should email Ashish some of your updates. He would probably be speechless. I think everyone on this forum would really love it if you could tell us some more about yummie Ashish Nayar!! Before I started to read these updates I had only seen one or two episodes of Tumhari Disha and I didn't really think much of DK, but all that changed after reading your updates. Now i'm a DK addict. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell us more about DK!!!!!!!!

Thanks again!!

*Khushi*

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

hi disha

can you please tell me something about his educational background what was he doing before entering the tele world(even before doing advertisements).something about his family

i hope dear disha it is not too much i am asking from you

thanks in advance.

Jingle

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
wowwww  thanks for sharing with us.........................Wink
dazzling Newbie
dazzling
dazzling

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Oh my!!! It is so hard to believe that you are in touch with him. I still can't believe. I live here in minneapolis and we have a small gang of DK addicts and we discuss TD everyday. We are all like crazy over DK and all our respective husbands make fun of us. The day Ashish came on TV for Khana Khazana we were all awestuck and watching each and every small action of his. I still cannot believe that you are in touch with him. Pls convey our Hi to him from this forum and also from Minneapolis. Also tell him that he makes very good pair with Chavvi Mittal. I am so thrilled abt this news.... hmmmmmmmmmmm
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Disha...

I don't say i will envy you...because you tend to share all the things...almost you can...that is why you are so sweet...

Well I am sure even Ashish recoginizes your truth and knows how much to trust you and that is the reason he feels comfortable sharing info with you.

That is good trust and friendship Disha. You are amazing. Thanks for being our friend and we love your updates and all the tit bits you provide us.

Smile

Another thing...

Ashish is a pisces...that is great. They have great sense of humour and they are so adorable. One of my best friend is Pisces and he is simply so adorable and he is such a great friend....sounds like Ashish is like that...

Edited by smisha - 04 February 2005 at 2:27pm
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

WOW!!!! You know ASHISH!!!

plzz let us know more about him im a massive fan of his

love ASian Princess

P.s. by the way your updates are great Clap

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
o wow! ur so lucky to no him! Embarrassed
and u do such a good job updating tumhari disha! ur updates r just AWESUM!

plz do share sum info bout him.

take care

Go to top