Debate Mansion

Kissing and Nudity in Hindi Films (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 25

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by krystal_watz

my tried-and-tested arguement to this tried-and-tested debate is, sex, sexuality and nudity are a part of our lives......it is the essential need of every living thing, not just humans, that accounts for the continuity of the earths Nature population. without sex, the world would have been another dead planet.

Never said people should never have sex. My opinion is just that it should be kept between married couples and never shown on TV because it is supposed to be something pure and to make it public for others to see just seems very.....wrong...at least to me. And if being conservative and cultured means being close-minded and prudish, then so be it. I am rather happy with that.Smile

True. As my personal opinion too sex is a gift for married couples and should only be done behind closed doors. It's actully more intersting that way since you won't know what happens next. LOL

Lol, interesting take on that.LOL

I think the Suhag Raat of every married couple's life is supposed to be special and pure, where both the partners merges with the other through their love and devotion for each other. What would a couple have to offer the other if they already give their virginity to someone before marriage? It is rather sad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kissing and Nudity in Hindi Films (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pogo

pogo

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Censoring and all is a big jokeLOL Observe the film songs, you will see that in many songs most of the dance moves of the hero n heroine are imitations of mating.

As real sex scenes are not allowed film makers introduce 'item numbers' and songs with vulgar focus on the heroine's belly button and other body parts. This is common since olden days in our movies. This I will say is what need to be changed. Actors( females mostly) are reduced to the level of sexual objects.

High time we move from all this hypocrisy to real scenes, to real sex.  Nothin wrong with real sex scenes. If sex is part of the story then it should be there in the movie.

Edited by pogo - 08 May 2010 at 7:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sojournerOsprisshowkrystal_watz....Poojie....

CunningLinguist

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krystal_watzJasmine...Dabulls23

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Sorry Double Post  Embarrassed

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 08 May 2010 at 8:11am

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mind-googlingkarandel_2008OsprisshowJess.Jasmine...Beyond_the_Veildebayon....Poojie....Dabulls23

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
The films DDLJ,Veer-Zaara,Kal Ho Na,Kuch Kuch Hota Hai did not have any nudity or kissing scenes.But this films were sucessful to portray the pious relationship between the couples.So it is not always necessary to get nude to depict love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OsprisshowFreshDaisyJasmine.....RamKiJanaki..

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
One of the main objectives of a movie is "entertainment" and not to glorify love or establish some pious concepts. I know that there are other objectives as well such as to send good messages to society.

It should rather be that censorship should evolve and it should be implemented in an efficient way. Children should not have access to such movies.

Edited by karandel_2008 - 08 May 2010 at 10:14am

Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karandel_2008

One of the main objectives of a movie is "entertainment" and not to glorify love or establish some pious concepts. I know that there are other objectives as well such as to send good messages to society.

It should rather be that censorship should evolve and it should be implemented in an efficient way. Children should not have access to such movies.
So implement rating system as hollywood and than no one has anything to worry abt..Tongue

karandel_2008

Post Reply New Post

Go to top