Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Kissing and Nudity in Hindi Films (Page 25)

Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

^ Is he sitting on an Icy  toilet seat?
ROFLClapClapClapROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohni_kuri

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

So you watched Kites, Sarina? Was it worth the ticket price? From what little I heard, I heard that it sucked big time. No story, no drama.

I was told.

The film Kites is full of lip-locking scenes and it has got many nude scenes also.

Honestly, I am thinking of suing the topic starter for false expectations out of Kites. It is blasphemy at its worst. Firstly, the only nipples visible in the entire 130 minutes were Hrithiks. Secondly, there was one lip locking scene and I think even Harry and Cho Chang lasted longer. Why? Why was I lied to? Why did you tell me it was full of lip locking and has plenty of nudity? Why do people bear false witness to a movie?

At best watching Kites felt like watching a bad sequel to Passion of the Christ. Seriously. Honestly, J is surrounded by temptation, but he overcomes it and finds the way. He has his loyal companions and lives he touches. The Romans want to kill him. Judas betrays him. He is crucified and resurrected. Its all symbolic, but its there.  We have all been betrayed as to what Kites is about.

passion of the christ!!! watch u babbling gal!!!??? 

I think this is one of the best movies of the year and BM and HR both rock...........i watchted it twice back to back.....

Edited by qwertyesque - 27 May 2010 at 8:38pm

Sohni_kuri

Jess. IF-Veteran Member
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

So you watched Kites, Sarina? Was it worth the ticket price? From what little I heard, I heard that it sucked big time. No story, no drama.

I was told.

The film Kites is full of lip-locking scenes and it has got many nude scenes also.

Honestly, I am thinking of suing the topic starter for false expectations out of Kites. It is blasphemy at its worst. Firstly, the only nipples visible in the entire 130 minutes were Hrithiks. Secondly, there was one lip locking scene and I think even Harry and Cho Chang lasted longer. Why? Why was I lied to? Why did you tell me it was full of lip locking and has plenty of nudity? Why do people bear false witness to a movie?

Cause some people like to create huge issues out of nothing.

Sohni_kuri

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
there is nudity in the engliush version called Kites remix....Barbara goes nude for the english version....

Sohni_kuri

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
u noe i agree....too much nudity is sucha turn off...i mean its tolerable if portrayed tastefully..but unnecessary exposure is nt a solution to make a hit movie...
Escapist Goldie
Escapist
Escapist

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Just one thing ...everything in excess is not good and healthy same goes for d kissing scenes and nudity in hindi films.....

if it's depicted in a classy form then fine...but thy shldn't make it overrated just to gain publicity ...but if all is bared just for publicity sake what's d diff betwn a B-grade movie and a movie meant for everyone ??
also there's this fine line betwn sensuality and vulgarity...and that should not be crossed no matter how much advanced and broadminded we become !

Edited by -shabnoor- - 11 August 2010 at 4:55am
Sex.Direction IF-Rockerz
Sex.Direction
Sex.Direction

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Bollywood is dying because of that very reason! it is getting waaaay to Rated R these days.!

Go to top