Debate Mansion

Kissing and Nudity in Hindi Films (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 25

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kissing and Nudity in Hindi Films (Page 24)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ice-Thinker

Originally posted by Mahi_Way

Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

So you watched Kites, Sarina? Was it worth the ticket price? From what little I heard, I heard that it sucked big time. No story, no drama.
And the actress doesnt look that good either...

Too much noise .. too little output... nothing special.

Nice aviiClapis that how you look when you think?Confused
Anyways I got told that the movie is doing a great businees across the world...Embarrassed
Thats a very famous potrait ... in case you didnt know ... you may investigate Sleepy
Ok i'll investigate i thought it's you never seen this famous portrait before that i thought you did it through photoshop...Embarrassed
Anyways kites would be a good movie i'm sure also houseful is a nice movie all the heroines are exposing in the movie though but that's a nice movie with a good script and actors...cann't stand Akshay though:(

Edited by Mahi_Way - 23 May 2010 at 12:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohni_kuri

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

So you watched Kites, Sarina? Was it worth the ticket price? From what little I heard, I heard that it sucked big time. No story, no drama.

Anyways I got told that the movie is doing a great businees across the world...Embarrassed
Thats a very famous potrait ... in case you didnt know ... you may investigate Sleepy
Ok i'll investigate i thought it's you never seen this famous portrait before that i thought you did it through photoshop...Embarrassed
Anyways kites would be a good movie i'm sure also houseful is a nice movie all the heroines are exposing in the movie though but that's a nice movie with a good script and actors...cann't stand Akshay though:(
mahi lemme make it easy for u first of all its not a potrait.. its a duplicate sculpure -of original  -  the thinker by rodin....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohni_kuriMidnight_ShadeFair-n-luvly

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Anyways kites would be a good movie i'm sure also houseful is a nice movie all the heroines are exposing in the movie though but that's a nice movie with a good script and actors...cann't stand Akshay though:(
mahi lemme make it easy for u first of all its not a potrait.. its a duplicate sculpure -of original  -  the thinker by rodin....
Ek line thread se relevant dete tu mujhe apko nahi kehna parta ain't we going off the topic?or ain't we spamming?TongueLOL
Ok thanks for the info i thought he did it through photoshop i hardly know of anything bout this sculpure or portraitSmile

Edited by Mahi_Way - 23 May 2010 at 12:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohni_kuri

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
^ Is he sitting on an Icy  toilet seat?

Edited by P1nk - 23 May 2010 at 4:54pm

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

^ Is he sitting on an toilet Ice toilet seat?
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohni_kuriMidnight_Shadekrystal_watz

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

I was told.

The film Kites is full of lip-locking scenes and it has got many nude scenes also.

Honestly, I am thinking of suing the topic starter for false expectations out of Kites. It is blasphemy at its worst. Firstly, the only nipples visible in the entire 130 minutes were Hrithiks. Secondly, there was one lip locking scene and I think even Harry and Cho Chang lasted longer. Why? Why was I lied to? Why did you tell me it was full of lip locking and has plenty of nudity? Why do people bear false witness to a movie?

At best watching Kites felt like watching a bad sequel to Passion of the Christ. Seriously. Honestly, J is surrounded by temptation, but he overcomes it and finds the way. He has his loyal companions and lives he touches. The Romans want to kill him. Judas betrays him. He is crucified and resurrected. Its all symbolic, but its there.  We have all been betrayed as to what Kites is about.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top