Debate Mansion

Kissing and Nudity in Hindi Films (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 3 Page 25

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Let makers make what they want.
Let watchers see what they want.

Simple.

Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kissing and Nudity in Hindi Films (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Only if Indian cinema had rating levels as we do in Hollywood...

As Souro posted if movie is rated A dont watch it with the family...Watch it with your significant other...

what is this big fuss over it...

Agree with RTH completely ....

"Let makers make what they want.
Let watchers see what they want. "

Sex and Sexuality is part of life...What is Tabu and forbidden b4 marriage is suddenly allowed right after marriage...Ouch  How the heck is someone supposed to not liking it b4 marriage and loving it right after marriage...Wacko Pls lemme know if someone has figured this out....

I know I know those days are gone about sex after marriage for many...Pre marital sex is OK these days for some...I get that...But we still have majority having old beliefs and thinking...Embarrassed

Here we are talking abt movies only..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hadesJess.Jasmine.......Poojie....

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

I fail to understand as to why would people want to watch such movies in the first place. Most of them are B-grade, and are for streets vendors, hawkers etc.., with a low mentality. The other commercial ones like LSD are too spread awareness on a particular issue. But then again the message isn't conveyed as strongly, as more importance is given to such scenes.

Other movies like the Malika movies, I don't have the slightest clue as to why it went commercial, the songs are good, but the movie has no point(not that I've seen it).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011OsprisshowJasmine...

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I fail to understand as to why would people want to watch such movies in the first place. Most of them are B-grade, and are for streets vendors, hawkers etc.., with a low mentality. The other commercial ones like LSD are too spread awareness on a particular issue. But then again the message isn't conveyed as strongly, as more importance is given to such scenes.

Other movies like the Malika movies, I don't have the slightest clue as to why it went commercial, the songs are good, but the movie has no point(not that I've seen it).

There are a lot of awesome hollywood movies that have had kissing and nudity.
Actually, what movie DOESNT have kissing?

Maybe those bollywood films which have nudity are " B-grade, and are for streets vendors, hawkers etc.., with a low mentality." i've seen some pretty awesome american movies & they weren't for those with a low mentality.

But then again, everyone should watch whatever they want to watch.

I like the rating system here for Hollywood movies Thumbs Up
It gives specific ratings & on the back of the DVD's they say what is exactly in there, even if its just a little bit of violence!

Edited by Jess. - 07 May 2010 at 9:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snehareturn_to_hadesPerfangel5655Jasmine...FreshDaisy

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

Originally posted by debayon

There are a lot of awesome hollywood movies that have had kissing and nudity.
Actually, what movie DOESNT have kissing?

Maybe those bollywood films which have nudity are " B-grade, and are for streets vendors, hawkers etc.., with a low mentality." i've seen some pretty awesome american movies & they weren't for those with a low mentality.

But then again, everyone should watch whatever they want to watch.

It gives specific ratings & on the back of the DVD's they say what is exactly in there, even if its just a little bit of violence!
Just to clarify, I was talking about Hindi movies.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
If some movie makers have perverted minds, then the viewers who see those movies have even more perverted minds to be supporting such directors by watching such trash. Things like kissing and and nudity should be kept behind locked doors strictly between the sacred bond of a husband and wife, but then again, I am firm believer in my culture so I guess this kind of answer would be expected of me.LOL Whatever...if us old fashioned people wish for good clean old fashioned movies, then I suppose the pervs in the world need movies to suit their tastes as well.Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine...FreshDaisy

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
How is it liking kissing and some nudity considered perverted???

I rather watch some of that done with taste than what is being shown on Indian channels in Kekta type serials...I think that is more damaging to my culture and values than kissing or nudity...IMHO

Edited by Dabulls23 - 07 May 2010 at 9:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mind-googlingreturn_to_hadesJess.Jasmine...FreshDaisy

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

Agreed 100%. The U, A and U/A system in India is too limiting. Sometimes violence, substance use and sensuality gets A in India, even though some families would not mind it. You don't really know why its 'A'. Over here when a movie is rated 'R' it states why like Rated R for violence, or sexual references - so families can choose what they want to watch. More than the content of the films, I think Bollywood needs to focus on ratings so that audiences can decide better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top