Husband wife on the same page!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
I feel like dancing!! (which I will do as soon as I finish this post!!)

I was right!!!! I knew both husband and wife were on the same page. Sid sent those divorce papers but he had no idea what it will do to him. He never really gave it a thought what it would be like to lose Rid for real. So when he got the signed papers he lost it.

Rid signed those papers because she got mad. She was so angry that her husband  wants to be free of her. But she also did NOT know what it would be like to separate from Sid for real. She has thought about what would society say or what would Dad say BUT what would her heart feel like once she is no longer Sid's ardhangini.

When Sid sent those papers his heart told him Rid won't sign, once Rid signed them her heart told her Sid won't go through with it. The sad thing is they weren't aware of their feelings.

Today Rid realized she is still tied to Sid. She doesn't want to lose him. Sid already thinks she loves Armaan. It would've so easy for her to just let him walk out but though she couldn't walk she ran after him. Though she was and she is stubborn and arrogant she cried to him, begged him to understand. She can let  herself go but she can't really let Sid go. He has become a part of her without her knowing it!!! At any cost she didn't let Sid walk out of her life.

Thanks CVS!! I see you meant your word ๐Ÿค—
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago
will reply in a bit...too busy reporting the jealous fans ๐Ÿ˜›
she ran after him???!!!!
i didnt see the episode till now... i have to see it but there's sum problem with youtube... ooooo i gotta to seee it!!!!
Edited by yokosona - 13 years ago
Agree she can lose everything but not Sid, he means too much to her, I mean if she wanted the relationship to end there was no point in going after him!
nice post!!!! I totally agree with you!!!  ofcourse they are on the same page dear!!!! end main bhi proof haina???? Riddhima ki leg main moch kya agayi, Sid had an accident and broke his leg!!!!!! to give his wifey company!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ now both can rely and support on each other to walk!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Fatimaaaaaaaaaaaaa๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

In rage of anger we do or say things that we regret later. The main problem b/w SR has been the lack of communication and assuming things.

Siddhanth took Riddhima's silence as an answer to his question and send those divorce papers. He did had a little hope in some corner of his heart that she won't sign them but when he saw her signature on those papers that hope got crushed into pieces.

Riddhima was hurt when she saw the divorce papers. When Armaan told her Siddhanth told him she still loves him she couldn't believe Siddhanth did that to her. He took her silence as a positive answer. Siddhanth wanted to leave her, was this relationship just a burden for him. These questions kept coming in her mind. If he doesn't care they why should she. Riddhima signed the papers and send to Sid.

Coming to today's episode, Siddhanth walk off from the spot after seeing Riddhima in Armaan's arms. Riddhima ran behind him not caring about her injury or pain she is in. When Siddhanth told Riddhima why is she explaining things to him they are not together anymore. She ended all the relationship signing those papers. Riddhima replied him back it was bcoz of him she signed those papers not anyone else.

One good thing was SR and divorce papers thing were going on since weeks now and this was first time both spoke out regarding it. What made them send and sign those papers.

Like I always say how much SR try to go away from each other something pulls them back together, it is the bond they share "An Unbreakable Bond"

Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago
Awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm post !! OMG I must must agree with u.......... In fact in Riddhima's latest blog, this is EXACTLY wht she wrote.. She felt like losing him for the first time โ˜บ๏ธ and hence.. this despogiri โ˜บ๏ธ

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it :D
Naaaah, i would run after someone like that if they they thought i was doing something wrong or behind their back!

and bearing in mind she still hasn't divorced sid and therefore as a wife she has to explain to her husband that she wasn't doing anything behind his back.

Also Riddhima's character is such that she will think that it is her duty to keep Sid happy. Remember when he wasn't being a great husband and asking her to clean his shoes, coming close to her without her consente.t.c. .. she went through with it as she felt it was her duty. If that was Armaan, no matter how much she loved him she would KILL him! 

And Sid interpreted correctly that Ridzi still loves Armaan because she couldn't say "no", she just kept crying and running away from answering that question ..

Personally, I love Sid' character but I feel CV's are ruining him .. He sent those divorce papers, for whatever reason, and wasn't expecting Riddhima to sign it? I don't think Sid's character would do that, but CV's are making him because they just need a storyline.

And I am not saying all this because I am an AR fan ... Promise, no bias involved at all๐Ÿ˜Š ... Just my take on the situation, but then everyone has different opinions!

And please don't consider this as bashing!
Fatima i agree with you. OMG today was full of Miracles Huh they actually talked about Divorce Finally. I just love the episode both of them truly showed what they went through in all this. Both of them were hurt deeply. they both wanted answers. Riddhima for once showed what sid is to her now is the time for riddhima modi to work on it yay 3 cheers for cv's for makignit so realistic oi mean the whole outburst and giving us a fab episode
I wish I could stay home and talk about Siddhima more ๐Ÿ˜†