Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I feel like dancing!! (which I will do as soon as I finish this post!!) Dancing

I was right!!!! I knew both husband and wife were on the same page. Sid sent those divorce papers but he had no idea what it will do to him. He never really gave it a thought what it would be like to lose Rid for real. So when he got the signed papers he lost it.

Rid signed those papers because she got mad. She was so angry that her husband  wants to be free of her. But she also did NOT know what it would be like to separate from Sid for real. She has thought about what would society say or what would Dad say BUT what would her heart feel like once she is no longer Sid's ardhangini.

When Sid sent those papers his heart told him Rid won't sign, once Rid signed them her heart told her Sid won't go through with it. The sad thing is they weren't aware of their feelings.

Today Rid realized she is still tied to Sid. She doesn't want to lose him. Sid already thinks she loves Armaan. It would've so easy for her to just let him walk out but though she couldn't walk she ran after him. Though she was and she is stubborn and arrogant she cried to him, begged him to understand. She can let  herself go but she can't really let Sid go. He has become a part of her without her knowing it!!! At any cost she didn't let Sid walk out of her life.

Thanks CVS!! I see you meant your word Hug

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 07 May 2010 at 9:55am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*dpatel486hira_87kashevedward420n7geniusfriends_dmgdouknocelestaerapunzel84---ayesha---Maha_Sid-dewaniSaleem.KMahamStarshineHuespavsShiningStar18MagicalKashAfghanLeenauppaasprejudicedLeenasmgssdtvgojansajni786AnonymousUserperfectlyflawedSofnaKhaleesi-alimabi-indian_beautyprerna4rishavLennieTheBlackJaguarnikita_88norzarnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Husband wife on the same page!!!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
will reply in a bit...too busy reporting the jealous fans Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevedward420friends_dmgcelestaeStarshineHuesperfectlyflawedPerfangel5655-alimabi-nisha80prerna4rishav

Maha_Sid-dewani

Goldie

Maha_Sid-dewani

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
she ran after him???!!!!
i didnt see the episode till now... i have to see it but there's sum problem with youtube... ooooo i gotta to seee it!!!!

Edited by yokosona - 07 May 2010 at 9:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Agree she can lose everything but not Sid, he means too much to her, I mean if she wanted the relationship to end there was no point in going after him!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

edward420kashevfriends_dmgn7geniuscelestaeStarshineHues

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
nice post!!!! I totally agree with you!!!  ofcourse they are on the same page dear!!!! end main bhi proof haina???? Riddhima ki leg main moch kya agayi, Sid had an accident and broke his leg!!!!!! to give his wifey company!!!!!Wink now both can rely and support on each other to walk!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWink

kashevedward420friends_dmgn7geniuscelestaeStarshineHues

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
FatimaaaaaaaaaaaaaHugHug

In rage of anger we do or say things that we regret later. The main problem b/w SR has been the lack of communication and assuming things.

Siddhanth took Riddhima's silence as an answer to his question and send those divorce papers. He did had a little hope in some corner of his heart that she won't sign them but when he saw her signature on those papers that hope got crushed into pieces.

Riddhima was hurt when she saw the divorce papers. When Armaan told her Siddhanth told him she still loves him she couldn't believe Siddhanth did that to her. He took her silence as a positive answer. Siddhanth wanted to leave her, was this relationship just a burden for him. These questions kept coming in her mind. If he doesn't care they why should she. Riddhima signed the papers and send to Sid.

Coming to today's episode, Siddhanth walk off from the spot after seeing Riddhima in Armaan's arms. Riddhima ran behind him not caring about her injury or pain she is in. When Siddhanth told Riddhima why is she explaining things to him they are not together anymore. She ended all the relationship signing those papers. Riddhima replied him back it was bcoz of him she signed those papers not anyone else.

One good thing was SR and divorce papers thing were going on since weeks now and this was first time both spoke out regarding it. What made them send and sign those papers.

Like I always say how much SR try to go away from each other something pulls them back together, it is the bond they share "An Unbreakable Bond"

Edited by *Shruti* - 07 May 2010 at 10:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevn7geniusfriends_dmgcelestaeStarshineHuesssdtvgojansajni786-alimabi-nikita_88nadaanmasakalli

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kashevn7geniusfriends_dmgcelestaeStarshineHuesnadaanmasakalli

ARMaanEet

IF-Dazzler

ARMaanEet

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Naaaah, i would run after someone like that if they they thought i was doing something wrong or behind their back!

and bearing in mind she still hasn't divorced sid and therefore as a wife she has to explain to her husband that she wasn't doing anything behind his back.

Also Riddhima's character is such that she will think that it is her duty to keep Sid happy. Remember when he wasn't being a great husband and asking her to clean his shoes, coming close to her without her consente.t.c. .. she went through with it as she felt it was her duty. If that was Armaan, no matter how much she loved him she would KILL him! 

And Sid interpreted correctly that Ridzi still loves Armaan because she couldn't say "no", she just kept crying and running away from answering that question ..

Personally, I love Sid' character but I feel CV's are ruining him .. He sent those divorce papers, for whatever reason, and wasn't expecting Riddhima to sign it? I don't think Sid's character would do that, but CV's are making him because they just need a storyline.

And I am not saying all this because I am an AR fan ... Promise, no bias involved at allSmile ... Just my take on the situation, but then everyone has different opinions!

And please don't consider this as bashing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rimitra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top