Dill Mill Gaye

Sid's confrontation (SR)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Wow..wat an episode..brilliant! cant get over it!

Wat a portrayal of sid by KW...kudos...the confrontation scene was awesome!! Today was a big day for us i think...today we got our sexy face - in action! the way he accused ridhhima n armaan - u cud see the tension, the sarcasm, feel his pain, his anger, his frustration, his vulnerability...

I think sid was completely justified..this outburst was long due...this is not an outburst of only seeing armaan n ridhhima like this...tht was just the final nail in the coffin...this was sid's frustration of so many days...right from the time he got married...every time he tried to hold on to this relationship, it sort of slipped away...n his last hopes were destroyed today...this was sid's answer to all the times ridhhima dint give him a clear answer...his answer to all the times she let him assume things...all the times she ran away without explanation....

wat else wud u expect from a man who was so wounded....

i loved the way he gave it back to armaan tht if he dint have any haq over ridhhima then nobody did...not even armaan...n then his final blow...raho apne haqdaar ke saath..it was terrific....

and then he showed us y we love him so much...the moment he left from there, he realized he had said too much in his anger...he accepts i dunno wat i said n y i said but i know one thing watever happened today was wrong!

will come back n post bout ridhhima later..

Cheers!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*kashevedward420---ayesha---Saleem.Klovebapu18JATINTHAKKARka7eelaprejudicedpavsShiningStar18...Noorya...ssdtvgojannami2811Khaleesinyctophiliaindian_beautynikita_88nisha80nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sid's confrontation (SR)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
It was awesome..! Clap
The way Sid expressed his feelings was laudable and it was really nice to see Riddhima care for her husband as her own...

For the first time,Riddhima realised how much Sid was hurt and disturbed because of Armaan's return.

I loved the scene where she was trying to wake Sid up after the accident as it was very cute... Smile
Even Armaan got to know how much Riddhima loved her husband...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovebapu18ka7eelapavsprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rapunzel84ka7eelapavsShiningStar18Khaleesinadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Today the Star of the day is WAHI. Oh God i don't think anyone else could've done justice to SId. His dialogues,his anger,his frustration,his pain every thing was so real. Kuddos to KW and the dialogue writer finally he woke u and wrote some amazing dialogues for sid. Another thing it was the first time they talked about divorce damn and they both said what made them send and sign DP's finally. i just love the eisode today

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
really, three cheers to KW 4 his superb act..tud Sid spoke his heart out..n loved d haq part he sayn'g arm"agar mujhe R par koi haq nahi toh tumhe bhi muh par nahi"..he's awesme tuday..n justified..he totally did wat such situation demands...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rapunzel84nadaanmasakalli

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top