Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumkashevCookies01kripsyrapunzel84---ayesha---devashree_hsupercool3JATINTHAKKARka7eelamelancholicMaham-Zoya--DarthVader-rosette80uppaaspavsShiningStar18monarmariaa.xoPerfangel5655Khaleesiromiosugar1ssdtvgojan-alimabi-nisha80shanti05nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Patni hai ya Panautii =))" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I was actually gonna make another topic from rid's perspective...but saw urs..awesome post guddi....Smile

This is what marriage is...This is y it is so powerful...maybe even more powerful than love..today was significant...today ridhhima made some statements tht i d like to highlight:

Armaan tum mere aur sid ke beech mein matt aao!
Mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai armaan!
Sid jab bhi gussa hota hai apne aap ko takleef pahunchata hai
Main ek patni hone ka farz nibha rahi hoon
Tum jahan jaoge, main tumhare saath aaogi!

Apart from these sentences there were so many things tht were significant...her expressions...realization dawning on armaan who was in la la land...will come back wit a detailed post on tht later...

But this is commitment...Ridhhima has fulfilled the role of a lover when she was with armaan...its time she becomes a wife now - mrs ridhhima siddhant modi! Welcome Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevCookies01pavsShiningStar18uppaasromiosugar1-alimabi-ssdtvgojannyctophiliaprerna4rishavshanti05

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01rapunzel84ShiningStar18romiosugar1shanti05

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Hey...! Smile
I am soo happy that I simply can't explain my happiness..*jump on my bed*... [:D/] [:D/]
FINALLY,Sid expressed his sour feelings and it was a refreshing change to see Riddhima as a tensed wife who cares for her husband,!
For the first time in a long while,I liked Riddhima's character as the possessive wife.! LOL

Riddhima gotmy vote by telling Armaan not to interfere in her personal problems,..
It was sort of a ''bangish'' statement... LOL

I guess this is what a husband-wife relationship is..
No matter how much they ignore each other,they still have feelings for each other and know that their partner will not leave them,no matter what happens...

Really proud of Riddhima and Sid..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01romiosugar1ssdtvgojanprerna4rishavshanti05

Khaleesi

IF-Sizzlerz

Khaleesi

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Beautiful post!

Today's epi was a major turning point for SR. Everything Sid had bottled up inside him, and then catching AR in that moment lead to Sid finally opening up to Ridz! I am so happy he finally let everything out. Riddhima finally seeing the hurt and pain and anger in Sid's eyes, and realising that he wants to save their marriage, he was waiting for her all along .. aww. Embarrassed Riddhima furiously denying the accusations thrown upon her, She could never use Sid as a rebound. (coz he means so much more to her,) Riddhima, being concerned for Sid while he drives away in a fit of rage, thinking of how he end's up hurting himself when he is angry and hurt, not even listening to what Armaan is saying about Sid. LOL She know's he's hurt, and he said all those things he said because he was angry, then Riddhima seeing Sid in the car. She forget's everything else and only see's Sid passed out and bleeding, she rushes to his side and hold's him. Day Dreaming 

Shocked If this isn't love then what is it? Riddhima care's for Sid deeply, that was obvious from today's epi. When Sid said those mean thing's to her she was crying like he kicked her, and when he left she was crying as if a part of her had died. Embarrassed

Armaan, kaun Armaan? R was too busy being concerned for  Sid. It's like Armaan wasnt even there. Just SR, in their own little world.

Edited by driftingaway - 07 May 2010 at 10:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01devashree_hShiningStar18ssdtvgojanromiosugar1prerna4rishavshanti05

Maha_Sid-dewani

Goldie

Maha_Sid-dewani

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
if this is panauti then she should be a panauti.... she is doing a good job this way!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01romiosugar1prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01ShiningStar18Khaleesiromiosugar1

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
guddi!! Hug

I loved Rid to bits today. This is not a woman who wants to be separated from her husband. Remember the scene where she stares at the lady building a wall with bricks. It was Riddhima who was building a wall in her heart. Now it shattered.

I know Riddhima knows her duties but there was no way what she did today was her duty. She was so hurt!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01Maha_Sid-dewaniromiosugar1prerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top