Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VII .~*~. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Additi...

Agree......................Prem ki ankhe tu bas....aik he jagah gortee rehtee hai ROFL....shorr se he bisharm tha humne he usse seedha sadha samjne ki ghalti ki ROFL

Thanks atop glad you liked it Embarrassed..the song is Jal pari of Atif aslam.....age ka song achcha nahii hai....LOL..kisse ko bhii samaj nahii ayegee kiya gaa raha hai...LOL..itne se kaam chala lo...LOL
woh shraiff he tha  neha
woh sirf Heer ki ultimate Lips ko stare karta tha kisi aur ke nahi
and that is sharafatEmbarrassed

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 08 May 2010 at 12:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atopXSilentPrayersX

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VII .~*~. (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atop

IF-Rockerz

atop

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged

He is moving about and then suddenly sees Heer lying on the floor.

That rush in his steps can be seen towards her and then the bluish setting, it really looked nice on them but isme bhi if you notice when he caresses her face, his fingers traverse between his favourite spotLOL..

Awww and he is desperately trying to wake her up and his concern is so visible in his eyes while he sees no response from his HeerDay Dreaming..

Finally he shows his muscle power and picks her up and moves..But then if you notice here again, while he is moving his eyes are fixed there..LOL

Okay but must admit one thing while he is holding here why do I feel that he is not able to carry her properly, nah don't get me wrong but I guess it's getting heavy for himLOL

and then her dupatta gets entangled in his watchDay Dreaming..Haiiiiiiiii rabba and then again he bends down and starts admiring her and caressing her but dekho dekho niyaat phir doobi..Niyat doobi niyaat doobi phir wahin..and eyes are fixed there..LOL

Bas end mein I didn;t like that camera.Confused..

But premeerDay Dreaming

Luv atop

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mehak---Frozen-XSilentPrayersXSunShine_A

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

Agree......................Prem ki ankhe tu bas....aik he jagah gortee rehtee hai ROFL....shorr se he bisharm tha humne he usse seedha sadha samjne ki ghalti ki ROFL

Thanks atop glad you liked it Embarrassed..the song is Jal pari of Atif aslam.....age ka song achcha nahii hai....LOL..kisse ko bhii samaj nahii ayegee kiya gaa raha hai...LOL..itne se kaam chala lo...LOL
woh shraiff he tha  neha

Yeah asshi..i love him even more for this knd of Sharaafat.....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atop

atop

IF-Rockerz

atop

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

woh shraiff he tha neha

Yeah yeah Ash(hope you don't mind me calling you that), he was indeed very shariff..bas Heer ko hi toh aise dekhta tha and no one else...LOL..Had he seen anyone else like this, donno how many breathes he must have claimed but jab dekho ek hi jagah focusLOL..but we aren't complaining..Bring it on and we love it..Wink

and yeah Besides the Moon( not saying chand because it has to be lallu's chand onlyLOL) as you said, Heer;s dupatta always tied them together wherever they were..

Luv atop

Edited by atop - 08 May 2010 at 12:54am

XSilentPrayersXSunShine_A

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I know it must be heavy that time AG was heavy and moreover till then he was not trained like all other EK actors to show their muscular power every now and then and lifting up the girl at every second
So you can see after this scene he was well trained and we got to see Lifting machine Prem or Lifting machine Harshad

And I kinda liked his caressing and wow her skin seems so soft that her finger were trailing so mildly so as his fingers would cause pain to her creamy form

and I loved the passion and love his eyes were radiating at that moment seeing her unconscious and his eyes fixed at their ultimate

But so sweet n cute of him when he was trying to wake her up and was innocently asking " Kya hua tumhe heer,Please utho "

now that is called pure innocent love

atopXSilentPrayersX

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged

thanx khushi for d videos n caps.......premeerDay Dreaming

neha lovely vm.....i love dis song its beautifulEmbarrassed....but it was too shortErmm

n ya prem always stares thereBlushing........prem is naughty but only with heerBlushingDay Dreaming
n yaa AG must be quite heavy then...height +weight=more weightROFL
so def it wud hv been difficult for him but after that he got well trainedLOL

waise offscreen bhi i noticed that in one picROFL

Edited by ektay11 - 08 May 2010 at 1:08am

atopXSilentPrayersX

atop

IF-Rockerz

atop

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Ofcourse Ash, agree with you

That time it must be heavy but then onwards we got to see a lifeting marathon and boy he was so good at lifting his Heer..being a first timer it's bound to have but then it doesn't show in his expressions and later AG lost too much weight but anyways she looked cute when she was chubby and she looks nice even now....and together as Premeer they surely look eternal..

Yeah it was all natural..That was the beauty yaar that they didn't seem like acting or trying hard..It just flowed and could be felt so strongly...His fingers just trailed over her smooth skin and he just let it flow..

aww his expressions to ask Heer were just too good..their's was a pure innocent love..Nothing extra..just pure and innocent..

Luv atop

-Frozen-XSilentPrayersX

atop

IF-Rockerz

atop

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ektay11

thanx khushi for d videos n caps.......premeerDay Dreaming

neha lovely vm.....i love dis song its beautifulEmbarrassed....but it was too shortErmm
n ya prem always stares thereBlushing........prem is naughty but only with heerBlushingDay Dreaming
n yaa AG must be quite heavy then...height +weight=more weightROFL
so def it wud hv been difficult for him but after that he got well trainedLOL
waise offscreen bhi i noticed that in one picROFL

Of course and why not after all only he had all the right in the world to admire her and look at her to his heart's content...His Heer..

Luv atop

-Frozen-XSilentPrayersX

Post Reply New Post

Go to top