Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VII .~*~. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-hope08minaz296Ilovepie.nandini27SongsOf_SilenceAymeeatopWaqas...khushix-Faith-Sukrutha-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VII .~*~. (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMCFArdGwG4

Angry Prem in blackDay DreamingSimple yet beautiful HeerStar This scene is one of my favorite; first, because of Prem in black, he looks *use your imagineBlushing* and second, because of the possessive streak he showed for and to Heer. He tolerates Heer Bhashan to him about leaving her life alone and blah blahROFL but the minute she uttered that she has began loving Madmeet, Prem's furious. His love is not willing to accept that Heer could, if ever, love anyone other than him of course but more that that what enraged him was Heer lying to him about her feelings. Fortunately for Heer her tirade was stopped by the arrival of Madmeet ka dad. Prem and Heer hide from him, standing really close to each other in a corner. After Madmeet's dad leaves, Heer tries to leave too but Prem stops her by simply tightening his hold on her arms. Furiously he demands to know what nonsense she had been spouting about loving and trusting Madmeet. Why is it that she thinks something, wants something, covets something else, and notices something else.Day Dreaming 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDlHWgU5lXY

Ebil Khushi's new ebil VM on Premeer.Day DreamingStar I watched it 10 times already Day Dreaming it's that good. The theme of the VM is about all the villains/vamps in Premeer's life and how Prem always saved Heer and they faced and fought their problems together.

Edited by -Triv- - 14 May 2010 at 11:17am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-hope08cutegirl94minaz296Ilovepie.nandini27SongsOf_SilenceAymeeWaqas...atopXSilentPrayersX-Faith-mysticgoryfilmsSukrutha-Fatima-

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged

The Premeer fanatic who analyzes their scenes keeping herself in their shoes. She is an amazing writer, keeping us entertained with her many PH One shots, FF. Who can forget the Prem in Black, Heer in Red, rain dance One shot that she wrote for us after we cried ourselves hoarse requesting such a scene from the Creatives but they never gave us anything. Hiba, Hug this is for that One shot because for the life of me, I don't remember if I thanked you for it, then. I may have been too busy being Day Dreaming over the One shot.

Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star
StarStarStarStarStar
StarStarStarStar
StarStarStar
StarStar
Star

premeerrock aka Hiba

Congratulations! Let me prepare some Trivy type questions *innocent muh*

Edited by -Triv- - 14 May 2010 at 11:50am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-hope08cutegirl94minaz296Ilovepie.nandini27AymeeWaqas...curledup-Alina-atopkhushix-Faith-XSilentPrayersX-Fatima-

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Wow. I can't believe we are on the 7th FC already. Are we chappar chappar queens or what? ROFL Khair HC and AG have moved on from Prem-Heer and Kis Desh but am sure the show, the characters and we, their fans will have a special place in their lives always.

It seems "Irony" is not yet ready to leave my side. It keeps smacking me in my face. Its back, now in SP's form. The channel we all hated, we all fought, we all boycotted for the two characters and actors that we love. The same channel is back in our lives because HC and AG by some weird twist of faith have come back on it itself. AG in a reality show and HC in another BT show.

Although I am happy and thrilled for them both (SP will keep them popular, even if I hate the channel, I know SP is most watched after Colors) I am actually disappointed with the whole deal. And even if I do love them both and their acting. I am in no way going to watch that channel again. They insulted me and many of my friends and I NEVER accept insult from anyone. I am boycotting this channel forever.

Anyway, good luck to HC and AG. I hope you guys climb the steps of success faster than anyone else because your worth it.

Edited by -Triv- - 24 May 2010 at 12:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296Ilovepie.AymeeatopXSilentPrayersX

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Congrats on the 7th FC guys!..Party

A big thanks to everyone for keeping our FC alive..Hug i love this place.. it just gets bigger and better with many members joining and discussing...Big smile hope it continues to stay this way.. *puts kala tikka* on our FC...

Now coming to this FC.. last FC was AGs bday..this time its for HC's bday.. Wish u a very Happy Birthday Harshad!!..Hug
Hope you have a great bday!.. May u get all the success and happiness u deserve!..
I wish HC & AG all the best for Tere Liye & ZND respectively.. wish them the best in their careers.. and hopefully some day we will see them back on a new show..Tongue

So again guys, congrats!..lets keep rocking this FC like always!Big smileStar

Edited by khushix - 14 May 2010 at 12:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.XSilentPrayersX

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

meri kursi!

Jyotix

IF-Rockerz

Jyotix

New home, will edit later

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Great post!!
Thank u so much everyone who has given there time to make 1st and 2nd page!! It looks beautiful!! Very colorful!!

Harshad's Birthday!! Ya its true we never got Harshad's birthday celebrated in SBS, but i really hope we get a segment this time.

Coming to his entry and re-entry scenes!! My my what can i saw on a super Hero's entry!!

I still remember the first entry of his, sweet innocent and very very cute entry!! I think i will name it that coz that entry had alot of simplicity as they had to show Who prem is! And i think through his entry only it was clear that what kind of person he really is. His entry plus the BG music going on was killling me. It was so much excitment throughout his football match! Loved his scene with preet, through that only it reflected how much preet loved his PB!!

Coming to his Rajhastan entry!!!! Haye haye hayeeee Day Dreaming That was a scene in which i cried and was happy as well coz first thing was tthat our prem came back!! secondly, Heer's prem was back!! I think i was happy and sad for the second reason the most We all know what heer has gone through in the absence of prem, our we can actually say that how much Heer loved prem was shown in between that only!! I was happy that Heer's Prem was back with a bang coz he can never ever see Heer in such a situation. we had seen prem not allowed heer to marry rishab( Remember "aag laga doonga" LOL Day Dreaming ) so how could prem let this time let heer marry another guy(ishmart by Tongue ) Everything was just perfect in this entry, The Bg music, place, just everything! Without any diagoe this scene was just superb!!

The leap entry!! Loved his entry, His Face expression was just perfect!! Oh i loved the little anger in his face. Mr. Prem JunejaCool

Dekho heer mein aa gaya Tongue another sweet, innocent comeback!! Loved heer's Face reaction on seeing him LOL

Edited by tv star - 15 May 2010 at 9:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.khushix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top