Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VII .~*~.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Welcome to the 7th Fan Club of Premeer/Harshiti

Last FC was a celebration of Additi and Heer's (MANY) B'days.LOL So it's obvious that this FC will be a celebration of Harshad's B'day(s). Unfortunately Prem bechara never had a Birthday.Ouch BUT! He had MANY re-entries so there!Big smile Jokes apart. Thank You for making all the last FC's full of fun with all the (in)sane discussions we have *touchwood* We hope you continue to adore Harshiti, Premeer and this FC in the coming future too.

A short but sweet segment. SBS visited Harshad and Aditi's rehearsals for SPA 2008 with a Birthday cake for Harshad. Aditi celebrated Harshad's B'day with SBS and their phans. HC thanked his fans profusely for the love they have showered him with and promised to always give his best for every project that he'll take up. Harshiti then talk about the then current track of the show where they remain quite and aloof in front of their family but keep meeting each other due to circumstances, behind their backs.LOL  Later, after HC cuts the cake and feeds it to AG and eats it himselfLOL, they are asked about their SPA performance. They fight over how the song is recognized by all. HC said it's "Hulchul Hui" and AG claimed it was "Ishq Hua" from the movie Aaja Nachle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P870McVtqQQ

AG was right, HC, sorry LOL. This Birthday for him was extra special because SPA 2008 was actually on the same day and he won 2 awards in the same. One as the Favorite Naya Sadasya and the second as Yogya Jodi with Additi.

It was a very special SBS segment. HC introduced his whole family on SBS. He cut 2 celebratory cakes, one from SBS and the other made by his mom. His family shared some tidbits about him, like his mom told that HC was always a very quite and obedient kid but he was naughty as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuNLWOe8CQQ

He used to feed the biscuits given by her to the dogs/puppies. Everyone from his family shared something or the other about HC. The segment ended with HC thanking his fans for supporting him throughout.

This was the most heartwarming segment for us fans. HC showed each and every gift that he had gotten from his fans. 2 of those gifts were from the PHorum. One the Prem Scrapbook or Prem encyclopedia as HC called it and the second the special messages from his fans sent to him for his Birthday, last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eIVTK81sTY

Hopefully, we will make his coming birthday special again with our gift. The SBS host was truly right when she said that his fans will do anything to see him smile.

Edited by -Triv- - 14 May 2010 at 11:59am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

raahmaa-Dimple-hope08--Neha--minaz296Ilovepie.SongsOf_SilenceAymee--Mehak---Farru-Waqas...-Alina-atopJyotixkhushix-Faith-Shruti11SukruthaSunShine_A-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VII .~*~." in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Prem never had a Birthday in the show. It's sad actually that Heer aged 5 times a year and Prem didn't ever LOL. The reason why we chose to add Prem's re-entires is because, we saw the re-entries as a new beginning just like what a Birthday is for everyone. A fresh new start of another year, but in this case; it was a fresh new start of a new trackROFL.

Prem's entry - 12th March 2008

A bewildered Heer questions God, what the fate has in store for her. She had always believed that she was meant to be with Prem, she had always waited for him but now her belief was shattered with Madmeet's entry..Sorry, I meant Manmeet.Tongue She questions God why she was made to wait for Prem for so many years when he was never meant to be in her life? She tries to accept Manmeet as her life partner. Am not going to write anything about Prem's entry or that he was shirtless Blushing and his eyes sparkled..and..well nevermind. But, I would like to add something and that should explain how we all thought of Prem....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q1yNvP6j5g

Prem's entry was exactly what every physic in the show claimed it to be. The entry of Heer's Guardian angel.Day Dreaming

Prem's re-entry - 17th December 2008

Phans waited with bated breath for a WEEK, as Prem's re-entry was dangled in front of our eyes in the form of awesome previews of Heer lying on sand dunes under the burning sun and a figure in black Day Dreaming running towards her, his face blurred, picking her up in his arms and looking at her and around bewildered. I remember being disappointed that Prem in the preview didn't recognize Heer when he turned her around to see who she was, I expected a hint of their karamic bond then. I was sooo sure that Prem must have lost his memory and that's what kept him away from his Heer, because nothing but memory loss or death would keep him away from his Heer.

And even if he'd been suffering from memory loss some instinct in him'll be gnawing at him to go look for that someone special that he was born for, look for the person with whom his heart beats as one, for that someone who was still waiting for him. But alas, we were disappointed as they introduced the (as the phorum calls it) "Prem's hole in head" track, coz all his common sense just drained out. Sleepy I cannot believe I wrote 2 para's on preview ROFL Coming to the actual re-entry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaecvPls1VI

Heer, unable to accept marriage with RR, runs away during a sand storm, almost willing herself to die. She runs for what looks like hours when finally she slows down, exhausted and thinking that she has put enough distance between her and RR. She could die in peace now, but not before she explains to Prem's spirit why she abandoned her promise to him about staying alive for him and looking after his family.

As Heer is finally going to breakdown and faint, Prem emerges from a distance and saves Heer from being buried in the sand, by catching hold of her. I cannot do justice to the scene where Prem saves Heer, with mere words, really. It's one of the must watch scenes of the show. It was beautifully written and shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SVp5EmSjaA

The 16 feet long red dupatta hiding Heer' saviors face, then it slowly slipping down to reveal his eyes and finally his face. Heer's startled tired eyes, her disbelief turning into dawning joy. Her desperate  fight to ward off the dark unconsciousness that was threatening to pull her in and away from her Prem. They way she touched his face, to confirm that it's not a mirage but really her Prem in flesh and blood in front of her, holding her, before giving up the fight and finally loosing consciousness. The way Prem' hands curl around her shoulder as his eyes rove over her features and he picks her up in his arms, her head nestled on his shoulder trustingly. And then him easily walking away with her, his eyes calculating how to fool RR.

Hmmm..what did ya know, I did describe it in words. I won't go into what happened in daylight ofcourse. It still enrages me that Prem let Heer scream his name in desperation, hoping that he would materialize in front of them and save her and the family from RR. But he ignored her screams(Am sure at great pains to himself but it was still unacceptable) and let her be manhandled by RR. I better stop here before I burst with indignation at Prem. No matter how chivalrous his excuse..it was just not good enough.

6 Years Leap: Prem & Heer's entry - 30th June 2009

As much as I loved the episodes after the leap, I still maintain that the leap was unnecessary, stupid and too long for PH (living apart from each other) to be convincing. A year or two, we would have tolerated but 6 years? No freakin' way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20XhiKvVOtI

Prem is introduced by teenage Ketan as the uncle who they barely catch a glimpse of. He has become a workoholic, drowning his sorrows, guilt and the empty shell of his life under his work. He is obviously more famous, richer and if possible even more introvert than he was before. He doesn't smile or attend any family function, he leaves early for work and comes home really late. He doesn't care about anyone anymore. Ketan then wonders if there's anyone in this world who can bring out his Prem Mamu from the lonely shell that he has built around himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK1qJEUF5Oo

And enters Heer, who has obviously kept a Karvachaut ka vrat for Prem, but later in the show we come to know that she apparently hates him a lot.Dead Heer- Hates- Prem. Ermm Does THAT EVEN MAKE BLOODY SENSE?! if I ever find the person who thought of the Heer hating Prem track, I will make Voldemort look tame, By God. Angry

Prem is back from his business trip - 22nd December 2009

As much as I love and adore Harshiti, a part of me was disappointed ever since 13th April 2009, in almost every PH scene. Try as I might, I just couldn't catch a glimpse of Premeer anywhere in the show. They were Harshad and Additi, totally in their each and every happy scene. Only when they were sad or crying did they become a little like PH, rest of the time they were purely Harshiti. This scene was obviously one of the Harshiti scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M-2hlV4zXk

Prem comes back from his trip to Delhi and of course he would meet Heer first. Heer who is asleep, thinks Prem is actually a dream, pouts a little and complains to him about how she misses him so much that she has started dreaming about him near her. Prem appears in front of her and they have a cute reunion. Prem gives her a diamond ring as a gift for making her wait for so long(?) Day DreamingDead Prem's entry was a relief for the phans as the track during this time of Singh family was really horrible. Don't even start me on that Bhayanak-ly BORING track.

Written by: -Triv-

Edited by -Triv- - 14 May 2010 at 11:56am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

raahmaa-Dimple-minaz296--Neha--hope08Ilovepie.Aymee--Mehak---Farru-Waqas...Jyotixatopkhushix-Faith-XSilentPrayersXShruti11mazkachazkaSukrutha-Fatima-SunShine_A

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Hey Harshad....
Many Many Many Happy Returns of the day..
May Allah Bless You With All the Happiness and Success in Life...
It is a pleasure watching you on tv...
Really missing our Prem....
Will be impatiently waiting for your come-back with Additi Gupta....Man! can't even imagine watching you with some other actress.....
Anyway Enjoy this wonderful day and don't forget to Have a BLAST....Love you
~Rehana~

Dear Harshad...

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, I just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
Our love for you, we wish to convey.

We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a hug and kiss, we're ready to send.

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Harshad! I Hope you have a great day and a wonderful birthday with lots of love, laughter and fun. May you get everything that you want...May all your wishes come true and may loads of happiness's come your way!! Praying that you have a wonderful year filled with only the best things and many more years like that to follow, you are an amazing person and I really, really admire you. I wish you all the best and hope that all your dreams, wishes and plans for the future come true as such as you like. Thank you soo much Harshad for entertaining us fans and bringing a huge smile to our faces with your beautiful and gorgeous smile. Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday...love you soo much! Have Loads Of Fun!! Eagerly waiting to see you back on screen...All the Best and God bless you! You're one in a million!!!

Take Care and Keep Smiling!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p8YWJPWkE0

Dear Harshad,

Wish you a very very happy birthday. May god bless you with loads of love, happiness and success. Have a wonderful day and a fantastic year ahead. All the best for all your future endeavours.

Hope

It's your birthday and I can't be there
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday!

I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness and lots of success in everything you do.

With Lots of Love,Smile
Nitty (Bangkok, Thailand)

Wish you a happy birthday!  Wishing you all the great things in life... May this day bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.May all urs wishes come true 
We are all eagerly waiting to see you come back with a bang.Happy Birthday again

luv u
Fatima

Sukrutha

happy birthday harshad

the best thing about your birthday is
i was born on the same day
amazing nahi
but im 14 yrs younger than you
so wat....
i still lub u
may all your wishes cum true...
may u have the best birthda this tym
plz cum on sbs on 17th may
harshu......
hope u have a gud tym in australia with the KANGAROOS
agar koi tung kare to tell us desians
akhir fans kis liye hote hain KANGAROOS ko aap ki kaatilana s**y n hot
adaaon se
bachane ke liye
possibility hai harshu koi bhi aap par fana ho sakta hai n i m sure none of the girls here will lyk it
v lub u,v wont share u with anyone not even the kangaroos......
u have such a charming smile kisi ko bhi pyarr ho jaaye.

so australian kangaroos make way for harshad
baamulaizah
hoshiar
shenshah e television industry
ke betaaj badshah
harshad chopra
autralia aaaaaaaa rahe hain....

bye tc ur biggest fan
prem dewani (............... chopra)Embarrassed

Natasha

Dear Harshad

Because today's your birthday,
And because you're extra nice,
One wish is not enough for you
And so here's wishing twice'
Hoping your Birthday's wonderful
In every single way
And next year brings happiness
For you day after day

Happy Birthday to you!

With extra special wishes
For an extra special day,
May you have much
Happiness in every
Single way

with lots of good wishes
Jyoti :)

Hoping that your day will be as special as you are.
Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Count your age by friends, not years.
I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.
May the years continue to be good to you. Happy Birthday!
You're not getting older, you're getting better.

May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.

May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip....

Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.

May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.
Okay Harshad,just dont think k i am stupidLOL 
You are a very special person with a gr8 personality.
We've never forgotton you.You wud b always living in our hearts
We all are with you
Our Love and Support will b always there for you whenever u need it
We'll boost u up
Keep working hard
God Bless You
and plzz join twitter/fb wanna stay connected wid uLOL

Party First, I wish you a very happy birthday, Harshad. Party

LOL I must say that I was not a fan of yours until Kis Desh ended. LOL
Embarrassed But now, after watching few episodes' highlights and SBS videos, now I've become a great fan of your's. Embarrassed
Day Dreaming And, I'm looking forward for your new show. Day Dreaming
LOL I swear that I won't miss even a single episode of the new one to make up for missing Kis Desh. LOL
Embarrassed Remember, we love you always... Embarrassed
Have a great life ahead and I heart fully wish you all the happiness in the world.
May Allah make you live long and a happy life!
Party Happy Birthday Again!!! Party

Love,
Nafee.

Dear Harshad

Wishing you a very Happy birthday,May your all wishes come true,god bless you with Health,success and Happiness.i am biggest fans of you.When first time i saw you in amber dhara i started loving you and when i saw you in kis desh i became very happy that our prem is none other then our harshad.i cant express my feeling that how much i like you and how much i am crazy about you,as prem i like your acting and the way you smile everything and we fans always pray for you,success touch your feet.when you left amber dhara i stop watching that serial.In kis desh you just stole my heart.when kis desh end we fans became very upset and we all fans want you and additi together in new show its a request.All the best for your future.May you live long and happy life.

rehma, pakistan

Dear Harshad  wish you a very Happy Birthday and thanks a million for coming in my life as Prem Juneja. It was March 12, 2008 when you made an entry in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. On that day it was not only the football match but you also won hearts of millions of people and I'm one of them. Wish you a healthy life, success, fame, happiness and a great year ahead. May you rock always as you did in the character of Prem.

Hoping that your day will be as special as you are.

Count your life by smiles, not tears.

Count your age by friends, not years.

I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.

May the years continue to be good to you. Happy Birthday!

You're not getting older, you're getting better.

May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.

Anumta Talpur, Pakistan

Happy Birthday Harshad.May this day always be a special one to remember. May the best of your past be the worst of your future. Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true. I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

You made Prem Juneja, what is he today . The role Prem which you have played have became a Household name and also your acting Skills made Prem an Adorable and Chocolate Boy . Elated to Listen that you will be Back on screen with you new Show " Tere Liye " . Loved the name of the New Show and eagerly waiting to see you On screen in New and Rocking Avatar. Hope This Role also get attached to our hearts. Once again Wish you Rocking and Fun Filled Birthday Harshad. May God Bless you with Alll the Happiness you Deserve

Believe in Yourself, 
and Remember that
Anything Is Possible

Believe in what makes you feel good.
Believe in what makes you happy.
Believe in the dreams you've always wanted to come true,
and give them every chance to.

Life holds no promises
as to what will come your way.
You must search for your own ideals
and work towards reaching them.

Life makes no guarantees as to what you'll have.
It just gives you time to make choices
and to take chances
and to discover whatever secrets might come your way.

If you are willing to take the opportunities you are given
and utilize the abilities you have,
you will constantly fill your life
with special moments and unforgettable times.

No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning,
but for those who are willing
to believe in their dreams and in themselves,
life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

Have a Happy and Rocking Birthday Harshad Chopda. A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. Live your life for yourself,
but always be considerate of others. Believe in tomorrow, for it holds the key
to your dreams.

Love

AnushaSmile

Happy Birthday Harshad. On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;I hope all of your wishes come true.May each hour and minute be filled with delight,And your birthday be perfect for you! Happy birthday to you Harshad, From the bottom of my heart. And may your good times multiply, Till they're flying off the chart!

Many Many Happy Returns of The Day Harshad. I just wanted you to know that there is no one that can better play the role of Prem Juneja than you!.You made Prem very special and close to our hearts with your Amazing acting skills. You have really done an amazing Job as Prem Juneja. Now eagerly waiting for your New show to air and waiting for you to see in Different avatar..Hope this New avatar in the show " Tere Liye " also rocks just as Prem Juneja did. All The Very Best for your Future Projects and also for the New Show " Tere Liye " Harshad.
Once again I heartily wish you a very Happy & wonderful Birthday filled with smiles & laughter & may you have the taste of that joy, love & cheer that you so generously spread around yourself as Prem.

As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we always want to have
The special pleasure of knowing you.

Follow your heart,
never surrender your dreams.
Constantly work towards your goals.
Believe in yourself, and always be truthful.

Take time to enjoy life's pleasures.
Keep your mind open to new experiences.
Think before acting,
but don't forget the joys of spontaneity.

Make your own decisions.
Look out for yourself, but remember
that you share this universe with others.
Look for the good in others,
everybody has their own song to sing.

Live each moment to the fullest,
for a moment too soon becomes a memory.
Look for opportunities, not guarantees.
Hope for the best.
Give people a chance to love you,
for that is how you learn to love.

Live your life for yourself,
but always be considerate of others.
Believe in tomorrow, for it holds the key
to your dreams.

Have a Rocking Birthday Harshad. Have a happy celebration, One you'll always recall. And be aware on this day of days, You're the most special person of all!

With Love
Silpa

Many Many returns of the day harshad.Clap Clap Clap i wish to god that he will give you a lot more sucess and achievements in this year. we all fans are dying to see you back on television and please harshad request ekta mam on behalf of us to take additi opposite to you in your new show .we want to see our favourite jodi back on television.This can be the best return gift which you can give to your fans and once againPartyPartyParty
                                                 happy birthday

Nimisha

Happy Birthday My Dear HC [Harshad Chopda]
Many Many Happy Returns of the day
I wish you a Lifetime Success and Happiness
Miles Apart But I sended You Small Gift
Hope You Like This Gift From Me
I made this signature and Video Mix Just For You
I hope you can take out 41 seconds and watch this video mix made just for you HC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4FdK8DYpyQ

Once Again Happy Birthday Harshad
and i hope u liked my Video mix and signature that i made
and hope to see u on screen with additi gupta in a new show

With Lots of Love Poonam[POOJI] From: U.S.A

17th May---A day when one of the God's perfect creation was sent on the earth!!Through his exceptional talent, personality and acting skills, he made people mesmerize him!!Its none other than our very own Harshad Chopra!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Harshad, I dont have the exact words to praise your work and your charms!!You made us fall in love with the character Prem...your expressive eyes that had the power to communicate without speaking, your dialogue delivery instantly grabbed everybody's intention and your remarkably outstanding acting couldnt stop us from adoring you and your aptitude!!From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you for giving us Prem and you having a true, innocent and sincere personality!!I fell in love with your personality, your goodlooks and your charms the first time I watched you in Amber Dhara but playing a character of Prem, you intensifyed that love!!Thankyou once again and a very warm Happy Birthday!! May all your wishes you ask for get true..May you achieve the heights of success in the coming years!!

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

Some people give the gift
of peace and tranquility
to every life they touch.
They are always who they really are.
They are blessedly reliable,
dependably good,
predictably pleasant,
loved and treasured
by all who know them.
You are one of those people.
You are a gift
of peace and tranquility
in my life.
Happy Birthday!

A very hearty Happy Birthday to You, Harshad!!May you get loads of sucess you wish to achieve and keep rocking!!We love you!!Hug

Mehak.

Dear Harshad,

Happy Birthday
Wishing you a year filled with the same joy you bring to others!
Wish you a success in all that you do in the future!!
And be aware on this day of days,
You're the most special person of all!!!

I would like to share with you Joanna Fuchs' poem for birthday namely "You Are A Gift" thinking of the Harshad I came to know either from SBS segments or as "Prem" from KDMHMD. You are/were the best "Prem" and I appreciate all the efforts you put into making "Prem" shine with perfection!

You Are A Gift
By Joanna Fuchs

of peace and tranquility
dependably good,
predictably pleasant,
loved and treasured
by all who know them.
You are a gift
of peace and tranquility
in our life.

Happy Birthday!

Athisda

Dear Harshad Chopra,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hug

Many many happy returns of the day, and may God bless you with loads
and loads of happiness in your life! I hope you enjoyed this day to the fullest
and a lot of fun!! Big smile

You are an awesome person, every time I see you on screen, I can't help but have a big
grin on my face, you always bring a smile on my face, and that's what makes you so special. Your acting as the character of Prem is phenomenal, it's like your naturally playing the role, so keep up the great work!!
Once again have an aweosme day and a wonderful year ahead!! Enjoy life to the fullest!!!

Happy Birhtday!!

Luv
Esha
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

happy birthday harshad!

hope this day brings all the success and hapiness for you. have a blast! Embarrassed

Aditi

Harshad
Hope all your dreams get fulfilled and you have lots and lots of joys and success in your life.Hope you  have a great life and be happy always.Hope every day brings you peace,prosperity and success.
Its a pleasure to see you act,u are  an awesome actor.You potrayed Prem and him a living character that has made a special place in our hearts.You are truly a fantastic actor...!!!
of peace and tranquility
dependably good,
predictably pleasant,
loved and treasured
by all who know them.
You are a gift
of peace and tranquility
in my life.
Happy Birthday!

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know

On your birthday,
I'm thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.
May your next birthday find you the same--
glowing from within,
beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.
I feel blessed to know you.

Keep smiling..!!!
U have a good smile

Happy Birthday
With lots of love
Ayushi

dear harshad

It's your birthday and I can't be there
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-P6-NVQfyQ

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
May you have Gods best in everything.
  Happy Birthday from the heart
Cause that's where all great wishes start
its been exactly two years since i've known you...and each passing day has made my fondness grow for you.......may you remain the person you are always.....you've given me a reason to smile......and may you keep smiling for years to come........

love vandy

Dear Harshad,

Happy Birthday!
Hope you have a great day & wish you all the happiness and success you deserve in life.
All the best for Tere Liye. You won our hearts as Prem in Kis Desh, hope you win many more hearts as your character in Tere Liye :)

Lots of Love,
Shivani

Because today's your birthday,
And because you're extra nice,
One wish is not enough for you
And so here's wishing twice'
Hoping your Birthday's wonderful
In every single way
And next year brings happiness
For you day after day
Happy Birthday

Dear Harshad Bhaiya today I and we all fans are going to tell you how much we all love you.You know what you are part of my both favourite shows. They are the only shows I have watched from beginning till end {LEFT RIGHT LEFT and KIS DESH MEIN HAI MERAA DIL.}

Because today's so special
it really wouldn't do,
to send one simple birthday wish
to last the whole year through...
So this wishes happy moments,
a day when dreams come true,
and a year that's filled with all the things
that mean the most to you.

Being honest I would tell you that it was just for Naina [Priyanka Bassi] that I watched left right left. I was not interested in any other character.I had never watched any Balaji Show before Kis Desh. But I was in the habit of checking out every new show and same I did with KDMHMD. The very first episode of Kdmhmd made me feel that it was different and the girl Heer [Additi Gupta] kept me engrossed to the show until You made your entry. The first thing I uttered seeing you was ALI!!. I thought how can ALI be Prem. But you potrayed the character of Prem so well that now it has become historical and most memorable. Now I feel that you are even better than SRK and Hrithik n acting. Hats off to your acting skills Your chemistry with Additi Di is mindblowing both onscreen and offscreen.

These Birthday greetings are wished
Most affectionately your way
For someone who's very nice
Deserves an extra special day,
So here's wishing every happiness
Today, especially for you,
With lots of your favourite things
In the year ahead too!
Happy Birthday

That time I never thought that I could be your fan or anyone else's fan as I never thought I was a fan material, but now see where I have landed. YOU AND Additi Di have made me crazy Now I cannot pass a single day without seeing your video or picture.I do not sleep without writing in your fan club. Everytime I wish, good people like you should get every happiness of this world.Every day in my school assembly I pray for your well being. I think I can do anything for your well being if given a chance.

May your birthday bring
You as much happiness
As you give to everyone
Who knows you
Happy Birthday

Harshad bhaiya you are a great actor, a humble human being,a very sweet person, the most handsome man, a very simple boy with best smile in the world. Moreover you are very loving caring and adorable.You are in everyone's prayer. No one can hurt You. You deserve every happiness of this world.Your single smile lightens my life and make me smile.I am really very thankful to you for giving us the character of Prem.

You're always very special
And you should know today
That you are wished the nicest things
That life can bring your way
Like warm and loving wishes
And happiness and cheer
And everything you need to start
Another happy year

As far as I know no one else is going to take your place in my heart as I have decided not watch any show unless you and Additi Di are together in a show. You know I have stopped watching TV since KDMHMD ended. I feel as if you are part of my life and my family. I can never forget you. Remember one thing that you are the best and there is no one like you in this world. We fans will never forget you and will always stand by your side. LOVE YOU A LOTTTTT.

Wish u a Very Happy Birthday Harshad!!
On this Occassion i would just like to say that may God give u all the happiness in your life!!
May all your dreams come true!!
May u achieve everything in your life!!
All the best for your new show!!
Keep up your good work!!

Again Wishing u a very Happy Birthday!!Hug

Love
Dimple

Dear Harshad,

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day

I just want you to wish all good luck for your upcoming show 'Tere Liye', I know as always you will not disappoints your fan and will give your Best Shot and you will always be there in your fans heart for work you have done and I wish you to touch the peak of success with your new show. The mark you have left with your work is impossible to fade off.And your fans will always be there for you.
You are one of the best actor and your fans know that you will give your full dedication to what you are doing and we know you will pump a new life in the character as you had done earlier in your all projects.
All The Best

Just as the candles lightens the birthday cake in the same way God lightens your life and fulfill your every desire.

I just want to wish you a lots and lots of colour of Happiness and prosperity.

Happy Birthday
Have prosperous Year Ahead

Ashlesha

Happy Birthday Harshad

You are the Brightest star of Indian Television who ruled millions of heart all over the world. Your smile can soften even the hardest rock. Your eyes can melt the hardest of metals and your single glimpse can take over everyone's mind. Harshad by becoming Prem you gave a new definition to LOVE. I was never a fan of anyone like I'm of PREMEER and HARSHITI. I just want to say that there is not any word in the OXFORD dictionary that can define you. You are the most fantabulous person in the world. Your humility, your friendship and your overall personality is an inspiration to every boy. Thank you so much for being so nice, so genuine and so honest. I'm missing you. Please come back soon dear. I'm not able pass a single day without getting one glimpse of HARSHITI and PREMEER. Always take care.

Happy Birthday Harshad.

May God bless you on special day.

I wish you all the best as you start another new year of your life. 

You are a terrific actor and I am looking forward to seeing you in your upcomng projects.

Lisa

Madiha

Hi Harshad,

Many many happy returns of the day. Hope you have a great day and a wonderful year ahead.

Missing you these days in television but waitin to watch you in Tere Liye. Hope you get all the success for your new show..All the best...

ENjoy your day...
You Are the best...

Love,
Sonu

Happy birthday Harshad,Wish u  a many many happy returns of the day,May u have many More,
Wish u more Success in life May all ur dreams and wishes comes true,
 Missing u alot as Prem and Premeer
All the best ofr ur new serial Tere Liye

MISSING U ALOT AS PREM

LOVE U ALOTTTTT,

Natasha
HugHugHugHug

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARSHAD

when God made u he was having a good day!...coz u r sooo special,that its difficult to explain in words.

may this year be your best year....hope u always hav a good health,more career in life,all ur dreams and wishes come true and hope that more birthdays to come and always take care of ur self as u r verryyy important.

"Try not to become a man of success but a man of value."
from ur biggest fan everrr
"KHADIJA"

Happy Birthday HC!!!!

May u hav many many more!!!!
May ur all wishes nd dreamz cum true.....
May u get everythin u want in ur life....My u get success in ur Future....
All the Best For tere Liye......God Bless You

Your lil sis Tongue Sidra!!!!Wink

Hi Harshad,

I wish you a Very Happy Birthday, and hope you have a day full of Love and Happiness. You have won my heart over the past few years and have become very special to me. I really appreciate all your hardwork and dedication that you put towards your show(s). We will always be with you.I hope this day brings you lots of luck and success. Happy Birthday

-Luv Palkhi

In the quiet of my room'.,
I write a Birthday Poem For You'..,
As stars twinkle in the sky'..,
Against the pale light of the moon'.,
And I silently pray'..,
For peace in our world'..,
As I write a Birthday Poem For You'..,
And I hope that love'..,
Like the precious love we all the fans have found'',
Comes to every woman'..,
Man, boy and girl'.,
As I write a Birthday Poem For You'..,
A Birthday Poem only For You'..! ! !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY harshad

Wish you a great life ahead and you may achieve whatever you heart desires for''.Smile

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Harshad
And many many happy returns of the day
May health, wealth, happiness and success be yours always
Have fun and keep rocking
God bless you

Nadia

Happy Birthday Harshad

May all your wishes come true and all your ventures prove successful..All the best for your new show "Tere Liye" 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H63Bq8MjJzg

Harshad Bhaiyya,

Well I really don't know what to speak about you or say to you for a lot has been said and wished for you by your in-numerous fans across the world and I know they have done full justice with it. Even words seem to be insufficient to express your magnanimosity and the pure soul that you are. There are very few people on this earth who have managed to retain their humbleness, good nature and modesty in today's world and yet attain the peak of their success and without any doubt you are one of the rarest gem one can even imagine to exist. It has been pleasure to see you on and off screen and get some hints of your effervescently charming persona. Your honesty and integrity is one of your everlasting assets which act as magnets and pull the crowd across the globe towards you. You have been an example for the youth to strive hard, retain their values and climb the top of the mountain with full dedication. I have learned a lot from you and must admit that you have been an inspiration to many people. I guess the more I go on, it would just seem less. Many many happy returns of the day Bhaiyya and here's wishing you tons of years of joy and peace into your life. May you be blessed with people around who love you the way you are and care for you. Wishing you the best of health,support and joyous laughters in the years to come. May that one above shelter you and be your constant support in all your endeavors.

Bells are ringing with the joyous fervor

adding another leaf to your life,

Stars seemed to have descended

to add the sparkling slice,

Bright faces are illuminated

to celebrate this joyous occasion

Elders have added their blessings

to the seemingly countless fun

Happy Birthday Bhaiyya and stay the way you are

Keep shining,

Cheers,

Atop

Edited by -Triv- - 30 May 2010 at 11:37am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-minaz296--Neha--hope08Ilovepie.AymeeWaqas...atopJyotixkhushixXSilentPrayersXSukruthaSunShine_A-Fatima-

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Happy b'day harshad...have a wonderful year ahead...all the best 4 tere liye...u rock big time!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY4dU7TMnwI

Sanjana

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Harshad..!

Wish you all the happiness, love and success for this birthday and ahead.
You are one of the finest and special actor I have ever seen. The way you have portrayed the  character of Prem...is simply perfect and speechless, thank you.

May all your dreams and wishes come true..may you flourish all your life. Wish you all the best for future..God Bless You :D
Once again..Happy Birthday!

-Samia

Happy Birthday, Harshad!

May all your dreams and wishes come true. Thank you for making  Prem's character, which is best of all.
" Smiles and laughter, joy and cheers
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprises and joys galore! "

Once again, Many many happy returns of the day.
- Azra

Dear Harshad!

Wishing you a great Birthday and May you be Blessed with many many more to come each bringing its own Success and Happiness. I also want  to take this opportunity and thank you for for giving us Prem a character etched in our hearts and minds forever and only because the way you portrayed it with perfection that none would have been able to achieve. You and Additi did a great job and  gave life to Heer and Prem. Thank you for that! wish you all the best in Future and hope you along with Additi get to do some more exciting projects!
Happy Birthday Harshad !!!

=) samreen,  

Sitajahan hoga,ron se aage bhi koi 

jahan ke sare nazaron ki kasam,aapse

pyara wahan bhi na hoga.

I  LOVE YOU HARSHAD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Dear Harshad,

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday!

You are very special and deserve the best. Wish you a wonderful life filled with loads of love, happiness and success. May the years continue to be good to you.

You are an amazing actor and i wish you all the very best for the future. And may you achieve greater success.

Have a wonderful Birthday!
God Bless you!

With luv,
Khushi

PartyHappy Birthday Harshad!Party

Yay! It's finally that special day for you, and I'm sure you're very excited! Big smile I hope you get all your wishes, dreams, and hopes come true, because you truly deserve it. May God bless you with lots of happiness and success in your life! Embarrassed I have many things to say to you, but I don't know where to start. LOL You are the most charming, charismatic, and wonderful actor on television, infact you are my favortie male actor out of all the others! Big smile I'm a very big fan of yours ever since I first saw you in Kis Desh. I will never forget the character of Prem, it will always be in my heart. I'll never forget how you put so much effort and hard work into Prem, that it almost felt like it was natural. Hats of to you for that Harshad! Clap You are truly a pheonomenal actor! Just recently I saw your trip to Australia on SBS, looked like you had tons of fun! I'm glad you did! Big smile Next time you go on an abroad trip, please do come to America, there are MANY fans waiting over here just to see you! hehe. Wink LOL Another thing I'd like to say is, that I love your chemistry with Additi Gupta! You two will always be my favorite jodi as Prem-Heer! Embarrassed You guys look perfect together! Hope you see you both in a new show very soon! As for now, good luck on your new show 'Tere Liye' I'm sure you're going to rock it..BIG TIME! LOL I really miss you, and Premeer! Love you, and hope you have a fantastic time on your birthday!

Love,
Garima, USA. Embarrassed

hi, hc. happy birthday.

i guess you know the drill. here's where you say ''thank you'', and i say, ''wait! there's more.'' LOL

like '''kay, close your eyes and think of what you want, really want, most? whatever it is, i'll put all my heart into wishing that you get it.''

and like ''i wish that you laugh and smile more than you cry or frown on your birthday and forever after.''

and like ''i hope that you have a lot of fun with life. and a lot of great roles. among which will be at least one where you play a cop, chasing after an elusive jewel thief. who will eventually join forces with you and get the bad guys, episode after episode. and that the thief will be played by ag. LOL.''

*hey, don't get all cuckoo-eyed at that last one. you guys did a really brilliant job in creating magic on the screen together.  don't blame me for hoping that we get to see a little more of that -- even if it is in the middle of a birthday wish for you! LOL*

seriously, have a great day. and a great year. and a great life. 'cause these wishes seem to be a little thing to give for the remarkable way in which an act of yours has touched my life.

A very happy birthday to my rockstar harshad chopda...the king of million hearts!
may success touch your feet at each step! wish u a healthy,happy and memorable journey ahead.
I really feel very proud in calling myself  your fan,Your innocence,your expressive eyes,impressive acting and an unknown attraction made us fall for you.i lalready liked you alot as akshat in umber dhara....then u came as prem and ur first look only made us crazy for you but when we knew the person behind our prem the charming harshad chopda we loved you even more.so we love you the actor as much as we love each character of yours.love u loadzz and once again a very happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Harshad!!!!!!!! May God shower all his blessings on u......... We really miss u after Kis Desh ended but we know that ul come back sooon with a bang!!!!!!!! We will definitely support u through thick nd thins no matter wat......... All the best for ur successful future nd will pray for u to reach gr8 heights in watever u do......Ur a truely blessed actor and will remain as prem in our hearts for ever....... God bless u!!!!!!!!

Harshad,

Best wishes and many happy returns of the day! May you get all that you wish for in life, and may you achieve new heights of success.

For me, Kis Desh was always about Prem and Heer, and you and Additi were the people that made me believe in their story. Your flawless performances, not only made a special place in my heart for Prem, but also made Kis Desh one of the best shows on TV. I hope you continue gaining new heights in your acting career, and I wish you all the best for you future projects.

Overall, I hope you have a rocking birthday! Hope you always keep smiling!

Bipasha

Dear Harshad Bhayya,

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.

I hope god blesses you with ALL the success, fame, love, joy, work, contentness and just everything you deserve in your life. My wishes and prayers and love always stays with you. All the very very best. Am sure you'll always be giving your 100% in everything. Keep smiling always. I dont know what more to say. Just that am very lucky and proud to be your fan(also unknown sisterLOL) Love You!

Happy Birthday Again!

~|Luv Nans|~

HEY HARSHAD..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY..MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!! MAY U HAVE MANY MANY MORE!!
Hope this day will be
Amazing, Blazing, Colorful, Delightful, Fancy, Gorgeous,  Joyful, Lasting, Superb, Temptful, Ultimate, Velvety, Wonderful, Zappy For you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

ONLY FOR U!!!

U R an AWESOME actor!!! lov ur acting..and u too
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!
From NOOR(IF)

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Harshad !!
You have made a special place in our hearts with your flawless portrayal of Prem Juneja and also being such a down to earth simple person in real life..Thankyou for being such a wonderful human being , so that we fans not only love your characters but Harshad as a person too...On this very special day of your life, I pray you get all the success you deserve and dream of...May you be blessed with Happiness , Peace and Love at every step of your life..May all those that mean the world to you be with you always..Every walk of life remember you have us wishing for your best...

Luv
Angie
Dubai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnzn6en52YY

-Resmi-

A Promise

Your birthday is approaching
I'm sitting here contemplating
Of a gift I should be buying
Something that would leave you feeling
That you are special without saying
Many ideas I was considering
But nothing came close than giving
A promise of my love to you with no ending
And this promise I shall be renewing
With each birthday you'll be celebrating.

All Things Together

Whole Life Through

Many occasions I have celebrated with you
But your birthday is always the most special do
Over the years the love just grew
Knowing that you love me very much too
Thinking of your smiles as the candles you blew
I hope many more birthdays we have in queue
To celebrate together the whole life through.

harshu!! many many happy returns of d day!! Smile i wishh u all hapineess of dis wrldd!! mayy u gtt all u desitree n acieve a lotttt!!!! wishhh u all d best for d forthcuming year!!! Smile happyy bdae!!!

luv
vini

Hug**Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day Harshad**Hug 

Heart On your birthday Heart
i am sending birthday wishes
from far across the miles
tied with lace and ribbons
 Heart my special birthday smile Heart

HeartAlso hugs and kisses Heart 
wrapped in special prayers
happiness and laughter
Heart joy beyond compare Heart

Heart Wishing you warm sunshine Heart 
each day when you awake
peace within and harmony
 Heart with every step you take Heart

Heart As you drift off in slumber Heart 
and nestle the clouds
know i am thinking of you
 Heart from way across the miles !! Heart

HeartA greeting on your birthday Heart
For a very happy day
And then a year
That brings the best
 Heart Of everything your way !! Heart

Heart Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer, Heart
new happiness that stays throughout the year,
hope your birthday brings all these and more,
Heart filling life with surprise and joys galore !! Heart

Heart On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy; Heart
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
Heart And your birthday be perfect for you !! Heart

Harshad,the way you portrayed prem's character was simply amazing. You have made a special in our hearts. Eventhough Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil is over, "Prem" will live in our hearts forever.Keep up the good work. missing you a lottttt harshad ........... Hope to see you back on screen soon.I wish you all the very best for your future and you will always have our love, support and prayers in whatever you do.

Here's hoping that all your dreams come true, all your plans are accomplished and may you achieve the height of success.

Hug Party Wishing you a very happy birthday once again. Have a rocking birthday. Hug Party

Heart With loadz of love & best wishes; Heart
Gayani  Seneviratne
Location/Country : Colombo ; Sri-Lanka

Have a wonderful Birthday Harshad!
God Bless you!

Edited by -Triv- - 30 May 2010 at 11:45am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple---Neha--hope08minaz296Ilovepie.AymeeWaqas...JyotixatopkhushixXSilentPrayersXSukruthaSunShine_A-Fatima-

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Nickname: Monu | DOB: 17th May 1983
I-F Profile: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2460/harshad-chopra/

He is from Gondia. His family moved to Pune after he completed his class 12 exams. His parents never approved of his celluloid dreams so they enrolled him into an engineering college. Post his studies, he headed to Bombay, successfully auditioned for Zee's Mamta and so began the journey of actor Harshad Chopda. He bagged his first prominent role in his second serial Left Right Left where he essayed the character Cadet Ali Baigh. He joined the cast of Amber Dhara after quitting Left Right Left. Unfortunately, his stint with Amber Dhara didn't last long as he was reportedly bumped off from the show. After remaining out of action for a while, Harshad bounced back strongly with Balaji's Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil.

Nickname: Luvy | DOB: 20th April 1988
I-F Profile: http://india-forums.com/celebrity/2554/additi-gupta/

She is from Bhopal. She is doing her second year in fashion designing at Symbiosis University. Acting was never on Additi's mind as a career option. But things took a turn and she was chosen to play the main lead of Balaji's 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil', after auditioning for it in Pune. Additi have taken a year's break from her studies. She would like to move further in this industry, but she will also continue with her studies as and when time permits. Additi's name wasn't spelled Additi, but Aditi. Due to Ekta's belief in numerology, an extra 'D' was added to her name.

The actors who have made Prem and Heer, unforgettable by brilliant portrayal. No one can forget how well they compliment each other and of course their chemistry onscreen and off-screen which makes us sigh, laugh with them and sometimes even be melancholy (remember the Harshad leaving the show live interview). They are cute, matured, sweet yet totally wacked when they get together. Each of their performance and appearance on TV as themselves have been so honest and refreshing that we cannot help but fall a little in love with their bubbly, full of masti antics.

Edited by -Triv- - 14 May 2010 at 12:05pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

raahmaa-Dimple-minaz296Ilovepie.hope08--Neha--SongsOf_SilenceAymeeWaqas...atopJyotixkhushix-Faith-XSilentPrayersXSukruthaSunShine_A-Fatima-

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Prem Juneja. He was an ideal role model for every role that he played in any relationship. He was the perfect son, brother, lover and husband. He was wealthy, idealistic, brilliant business man from a loving family who always knew that there was only one girl that was made for him and was waiting for her.

Heer Maan-Juneja. She was a poor orphan from a loving family, a girl who had always been in love with a guy whom she has never met or seen and was waiting for him.

Premeer. At first sight, their hearts touched and each knew the other to be their soul mate, the one they have been waiting for all their lives.

Their marriage was fixed as soon as they were born. Lalit Juneja later went to Canada to pursue his dream (to get rich obviously), promising his friend that their children will get married no matter what. Sadly the two friends lost touch. Years later Balraj Maan called Lalit Juneja to remind him about their promise but due to mis-communication, he misunderstands that Lalit no longer honors that promise. He fixes Heer's marriage with another guy (who turns out to be a villain: shock, horror, shock). her parents realize this, but before they could tell the truth and break off the marriage; they die in an accident.

Lalit Juneja unknown about the misunderstanding lands up in India with his whole family for Prem and Heer's marriage where he is met by Balraj Maan's evil brother (Balwant) and sister-in-law (Daljeet). They convince them that Heer and Meher died in the accident too and fixes Prem's marriage with their daughter, Ashlesha instead. Destiny brings Prem and Heer, face to face and it's love at first sight. Later, Heer get's a job in the hotel that Prem had bought and their love and bond get's stronger. But since they are both committed they don't speak out their feelings.

Prem finds out that Heer's intended is actually unsound mentally and his family plans on using her to get his inheritance. He tries to bring out the truth many time but fails. At last, during his marriage to Ashlesha he stands up for Heer and they leave Juneja House together. Due to stormy circumstances (literally), Lalit comes to know that Heer is actually his friends daughter but Heer sadly flies away (literally again). Prem saves her, Daljeet's evil intentions are disclosed and she and her hubby are kicked out of the house. Lalit announces Prem-Heer engagement (Interestingly, there was no ring ceremony..only dancing and some drama) and wedding. Before the wedding Prem goes to Delhi for some work and sadly dies in a Bomb Blast.

Heer is inconsolable and so is Prem's stepmother. Heer takes care of the family and even agrees to marry Rishab Rampal, the enemy of Juneja's. Unable to bear Rishab, Heer runs off in the sand dunes of Rajasthan and there Prem saves her. Heer thinks it's her hallucination and becomes a vamp in Juneja family's eyes to save them. Turns out Prem has Memory loss and doesn't remember anything. She fixes, hers and Rishabs marriage expecting Prem to stop it. Prem does stop it and how.

He marries her then and there but some days later, Heer finds something fishy in Prem's behavior. She finds out that Prem is actually Gaurav, a pawn sent by Rishab to ruin Juneja family. She bribes Gaurav to help Gayatri get better and in the process finds out that he is actually Prem, faking to be Gaurav because he thinks he has a heart ailment and will die in 6 months. Turns out Gaurav's mother and fiance had lied to him about the heart ailment to keep him with them; they confess the truth to Prem and leave. Prem-Heer finally start their happy married life.

Unfortunately Prem's sister Veera harbored hatred for the Maan siblings (including her husband) and played her petty games, in turn making Prem and Heer to separate physically. Heer is sent to her brother house by Prem's mother. Prem feels sending Heer away was wrong as she was innocent and so brings her back against his mother's wishes. Due to these circumstances Prem's mother feels that Prem cares for Heer more than herself and so she starts poisoning Prem's mind over Heer and her childhood friend Rajveer. Things get worse when Veera hoping to impress her hubby accidently burns herself and dies. Gayatri blames Heer and her brother for her daughter death and starts poisoning Prem's mind with more deadly intent. The circumstances play in her favor and in a moments madness, Prem believes her and accuses Heer of cheating on him, publicly. Heer leaves disgusted and Prem get's roaring drunk. Ashlesha takes advantage of his drunken-ness and takes him to Kasauli log-house where Prem passes out. Her fake act makes Prem believe that he slept with her.

Prem confesses this to Heer and Heer unable to bear it, decides to leave him.

6 years leap

"Heer is working in a marriage bureau. Prem-Heer have a daughter called Chaahat. Prem is unaware of her existance and is living in Canada with Juneja family. He is a work-a-holic, detached from his family and doesn't talk to anyone. Lalit get's a heartattack, when he misunderstands that Heer is getting married due to a certain call. He tricks Prem and his brother into going to India. There Prem meets Heer and misunderstands that she is marrying again and has moved on from him. He wishes her well and leaves but then finds out that Heer is just the marriage consultant. He tries to ask forgiveness and call Heer back to him but she refuses.(I guess it's true  that; the stronger the love, the deeper is the hatred after a betrayal) Before leaving he finds out he has a daughter, but Heer insults him and Prem leaves heartbroken.

In Canada, Prem resolves to get back Heer no matter what, he comes back to India. His family follows. After a lot of problems, accusations, tears, Heer forgives Prem but since Prem's marriage is fixed with her best friend during that time, Heer keeps quite. Her friends tells Heer that this was all a plan and Prem loves only her. Heer goes back to Prem but Gayatri spews venom all over Heer and Heer runs away again. Prem finds her once again and they start living together. Lalit decides that Prem-Heer should marry again and so their marriage is done on a large scale. Ashlesha enter's the marriage apparently only to wish Prem-Heer well but we come to know that she has evil intentions to break them up. She has also brought her daughter Sneha as a pawn in the game claiming that she is Prem's daughter who was conceived through the mistake that broke Prem and Heer's marriage. She has Sneha befriend Chaahat and then get close to Premeer. On Chaahat's B'day, Prem accidently comes to know that Ashlesha is Sneha's daughter and so he tries to find out if he is the father. Ashlesha has carefully placed all the proofs to convince Prem that Sneha is his daughter, confused with it all, he goes and confronts Ashlesha and she fakes a breakdown claiming that Sneha is his daughter. Prem is shattered and terrified of Heer's reaction. He tries to confess it all to Heer but Harman, wanting to save Premeer marriage; always stops the truth from spilling.

He confronts Ashlesha and threatens her about knowing her goal and gives her money to leave Ludhiana forever. On that day itself, Sneha has an accident and Heer comes to know that Ashlesha is Sneha's mother. Ashlesha uses this accident as a way to enter Juneja house, by bribing the doctor and claiming that Sneha cannot move for a week or two and also claiming that her landlord kicked her out. Harman understands her motives and threatens her again. In desperation, Ashlesha decides to fake suicide and writes a suicide note stating that Sneha is Prem's daughter, etc, etc. Funnily enough she almost dies in her fake attempt. Premeer save her. Harman changes the letter and instead writes that she wants to leave Juneja house and live with her daughter alone. Juneja's decide to give her a house to live and Heer helps Ashlesha pack. Ashlesha drops Sneha's scrapbook with Prem's picture as her Papa. Heer uses her amazing grasping power and gets suspicious that Prem is Sneha's real dad. Ashlesha feeds her some dirt about she and Prem having a relation still and Sneha being their daughter. Heer believes it and decides to confront Prem. They have a fight and Heer decides to leave Prem AGAIN and she aces her stupidity by leaving her daughter with Prem too. She leaves and Ashlesha makes a move on Prem who is in a mourning process with Heer's picture. She tells him to forget Heer and blah blah. Heer hears all this and tries to kick out Ashlesha from the house.

Ashlesha claims she has a place in Juneja house due to Sneha being Prem's daughter and Juneja's show amazing logic and demand a paternity test. Ashlesha very reluctantly agrees and the test is done. Meanwhile Geet's marriage is fixed with a guy from Canada and she invited the whole Juneja family. When leaving for her engagement,  Ashlesha tries to burn down Juenja hotel and Prem alone goes to handle the problem. The rest of the family leaves for Delhi. Prem confronts Ashlesha in Juneja House but she umm..tries to ..umm force herself on him (Everything get's recorded in Geet's voicemail as Prem was on a call with her) Prem throws Ashelsha out and she get's a bit banged up in the process. She decides to put him in jail for attempted rape as a revenge. Prem is jailed and Harman fights the case for him. Ashlesha bribes the peon to change the DNA reports and that is used against Prem in the court. They are about to lose when Harman comes in with Geet's cellphone and the doctor who had done the test. The proofs prove Prem's innocence and Harman tricks Ashlesha in spilling that nothing had happened between her and Prem 6 years back. Prem is freed and Ash is jailed instead. Daljeet comes back to Juneja house to beg them to free her daughter. When the family refuses she threatens them. She goes to a long lost stepbrother of Lalit Juneja (Joginder Singh) and instigate them against Juneja family over property issue. The Singh family decide to take revenge and Daljeet happily leaves.

The Singhs end up at the summer house of Juneja's where everyone is present to celebrate Lalit and Gayatri's engagement ceremony. The Singh' demand batwara and leave. They attack Lalit in the night hoping to kill him  Juneja brothers file a complaint against Singh' but Lalit saves them and offers to give them Summerhouse and the surrounding properly. Gurinder the eldest son refuses and says they want half of everything Juneja's own, they threaten to sue Juneja's with the Old Will they have of Lalit and Joginder' father. They are kicked out, well deservedly by Juneja's. So they hatch a plan to steal the Will Juneja's have by sending Gurinder's wife as a servant and to kill Lalit again but Lalit get's saved by Preet and Harman with some help by Prem who is in Delhi for the property' case and Viren, the youngest brother of Singh'. Prem transfers the property to his name and so the Singh' trick him on a "landmine bomb with timer". Preet saves Prem but die himself after a warning given by Viren. The family mourns and Gayatri blames Prem for Preet's death and Meher blames Heer. Viren tells the family that Preet's last wish was for Meher to be happy and he would like to marry her to fulfill that wish.

Lalit talks to Heer and convinces her that Meher marrying Viren is the best option to bring Meher out of her depression and into the land of living again. Heer tries to convince Meher but Meher refuses point blank. Prem is not happy with the MV marriage and he tells Heer to cease, but Heer convinces him. Lalit tells Gayatri that Viren and Meher's marriage will happen and Gayatri fights with him. Lalit get's an attack. Gayatri uses the opportunity to create a Misunderstanding between Premeer by telling him that Heer fought with Lalit for Meher-Viren marriage and that brought on the attack. Prem ofcourse blindly believes her and accuses Heer of she being the reason for Lalit's health decline. He threatens to break off their relation if Heer doesn't stop convincing everyone about Meher-Viren marriage. He snubs Heer later again and again till Lalit clears his misunderstanding and gives him the job of convincing the family members for Meher-Viren marriage.

Prem Heer convince Meher for the marriage and Prem hands out MV marriage cards to all the family members. Gayatri doesnt like it and accuses Prem of being a "sautela", killing Preet and wanting Viren to take Preet's place so that everyone would forget the latter. Prem is comforted by Heer later. Meher-Viren marriage happen and Gayatri breaks off all relations with Prem and family and leaves Juneja House. We come to know that Viren is actually the master mind behind the Singh's plans and intends to take over Juneja house as well as the business and properties. He frees his brothers from jail and when Heer spies them, he feeds Prem and the family, lies about Heer's mental stress and how she is hallucinating Preet's killers everywhere. To de-stress Heer, Prem takes her to the Farmhouse where Viren tricks Prem into signing some papers which helps Viren in transferring all the business funds into his account. Heer accidentally overhears Viren plotting with his brothers against Prem and the family and confronts them. The Singh brothers try to kill her. Prem saves her but before Heer could declare their plan, Viren and his brothers kidnap Chaahat and blackmail Heer. Heer finally does confide in Prem and Prem rescues Chaahat, then traps Singh brothers with his plan and sends them to jail successfully.

After some days Heer confides in Prem about being pregnant again and the whole family cherishes the new addition. The show ends on a peaceful and happy Juneja family.

write ups: about premeer - taken from telly tadka | premeer story - trivs

Edited by -Triv- - 14 May 2010 at 10:06am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

raahmaa-Dimple-minaz296Ilovepie.--Neha--hope08coolgal270SongsOf_SilenceAymee--Mehak--Waqas...-Farru-atopJyotixkhushix-Faith-Sukrutha-Fatima-SunShine_A

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged

• No Chatting and SPAMMING
  • No Bashing of members or actors
  • No abusive language
  • No discussing other shows or actors
  • Respect other members Point of View. If you don't agree with someone then agree to disagree, it's better than fighting like cats and dogs.
  • Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated
  • No getting too personal over the actors personal life
  • Ignore Troublemakers and if they are members of the FC then they will be removed from the Members-list ASAP.
  • Last but not the least. It's a Premeer/Harshiti FC..so if you are not a fan then don't bother joining just to make fun or bash.

-Triv-

-Nansy-

purvimeh

xoHarshaxo

-fsn-/Fatima

maha_k

Ashlesha09

anoushay_kdmhmd

-Priya-

mazkachazka

Eusra

mypremheer

paru1

...Anita...

aishwaryagayen

MoBiX

Motibah

tv star/Dimple

-Bee-

atop

fijiana

dryflower000

chopdaharshad46

..TatianaMJ_SD

Sweet_Kandy/Samia

annwesha kayal

Blueberry_07

-SILPA-

HarshadianNo1

amu142

-Pooji-

bluefate.14

v_nikhita18

cute_san17

biryani

s4september

reshamlovely

-Faith-/Zainab

Raksha/-athena-

farahs_6

additi10

nuptalie

sv06

ashmii

khadija09

Rehana86

Aymee

-Sky-

-Shivani-

luv_kdmhmd

coolgal270

meeshi.

mi7chimes

Waqas...

Cess-

-Ayushi-

-vandy-

minaz296

Zarmina_244

Heerbeauty

fanofprem/natasha

curledup/Aashifa

Durgavni

confusedsoul/Cess

angel82

Faiza_Khan

Navi_44

swa291

premeer928

Additi...

fireblaze_divya

NAKSHFANATIC

sara_85

alisha_harshad

khushix

-Sidd-

huzie12

-anonymous-

cutegirl94

Jyotix

nehara

additi10

karoni

mysticgoryfilms/Aditi

sweta2005

-Anusha-

riyalnut

Nitty2910

nitzi

hope08

Soaps1

-Ravjot-

premeerrock/Hiba

Melissa

lilsasha

Shruti11

karanshraddha4

--PEARL--

ektay11

xoxpunkxox

Kutimani

LanaBurak

Farikina

MissSweetyPie

--pie--

Ashlesha09

harshiti8

anoosree

sanujj88

Muskaan-91

feliz

Members: 111, as of 20th May 2010; last updated pg.96

Edited by -Triv- - 24 May 2010 at 12:16pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

raahmaa-Dimple---Neha--hope08minaz296Ilovepie.AymeeWaqas...-Farru-Jyotix-Alina-atopkhushix-Faith-XSilentPrayersXSukruthaSunShine_A-Fatima-

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Once upon a time there was(isLOL) a girl called estee who loved Prem's hand holding Heer's hand so much that she created a whole new word for it (phhandohh). The word spread in the forum like fire due to her btlt(big things, little things) and so our Phictionary was born as every member enthusiastically chipped in with their version of  words with a PH twist.

This PHictionary is the dictionary of the words used by Premeer fans. It's very large and extensive and we cannot promise that we have managed to add all the words in this PHictionary. Though, we have tried our best. If we have missed out on any word, don't hesitate to inform us. We don't bite..Evil Smile ..sorry we meant...*angelic muh*

StarBTW, this is probably the first time that a FC or a forum for that matter have their own language. (Kis desh forum actually has 2 languages..one PH language and the other Lu(dhiana) language ROFL)Star

Caution: We have added pictures of the ohh moments so there are chances that you may PHaint and fall off your bed/couch/chair. You cannot sue us nowStarROFL

PHhandooh-The chemistry of Prem hand holding Heer hand  or vice versa which makes us go ohhh. Day Dreaming (This word started the phictionary and the words got piled in) (credit: Estee)

PHforeheadooh- Prem and Heer's forehead touching each other.Day Dreaming (credit: Estee)

PHcheekooh-Prem cheeck rubbing Heer cheeks (vice versa) and creating sparks on screen. The picture is self explanatoryBlushingDay Dreaming(credit: Estee)

PHnoseooh- The cutest thing (also known as Eskimo kiss) that PH do...it PHelts our mindBlushing

PHeyeooh- Prem-Heer eyes talk better than they themselves doROFL Their looks at each other; scorches us, our TV screens and them too.Blushing

PHforeheadkissooh-Prem kissing Heer's forehead and vice versa.Day Dreaming Sadly Heer has never kissed Prem's foreheadOuch

PHukda- Premeer's tukda, our Chaahat.Star

PHan- Fans of Premeer
PHtupid- Stupid
PHrool- Drool..generally on PH scenes
PHerfect- Perfect
PHelt- Melt
PHrolling- Prem-Heer rolling on bedBlushing
Hhead on Pshoulder- Heer's head on Prem's shoulder
Hhand on Pcheek- Heer hand caressing Prem's cheek in reassurance or just plain loveBlushing
Hhand caressing Phair- Heer hands finger combing/caressing Prem's hair. *thud*Blushing
Kiphph- Kiss between Prem-Heer
Heyes on Plips- Heer eyes on Prem's lips. Blushing
PHirts-First
PHomance-  Premeer Romance
PHorum- Kis Desh Forum
PHug- Prem Heer hugging
PHeeding- Prem-Heer feeding each other
Backphug- Back huggingDay Dreaming
PHabulous- Fabulous
PHovely- Lovely
PHreaming- Dreaming
PHind-melting- Mind-Melting.
PHhud/Thud- Thudding on floor, of course after watching some PH scenesBlushing
Phand on Hwaist- Prem hand on Heer's waistBlushing
Phead on Hshoulder- Prem's head on Heer's shoulder
Phand on Hcheek- Prem hand caressing Heer's cheek in reassurance or love.
Peyes on Hlips- Prem eyes on Heer's lips.Blushing
PHaints- Faints
PHast- Fast
PHantastic- Fantastic
PHasti- Premeer Masti
PHun-Fun
Conphusion- Confusion

PHingoli- A very very very important word for the Premeer fans. It means Premeer having an intimate ahem moment.Blushing It's totally mental and so us. There's a whole story on how the word was born but the creator has promised me painful death if I reveal it so let it be a suspense for the sake of my lifeROFL A little hint Winkwon't go amiss though huh? First came ding dongROFL, then it got modified to dingolificationROFL, then it got shortened to dingoli, then of course we had to remove the "d" and put ph there so it became PHingoliROFL

More will be added, as they get createdBig smileLOL

P.S: So ya..mainly it's using PH instead of the first letter of the particular word.ROFL

written by: Triv

Edited by -Triv- - 14 May 2010 at 10:09am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

raahmaa-Dimple-minaz296Ilovepie.--Neha--hope08SongsOf_Silencecoolgal270luvharshitiAymeeWaqas...-Farru-Jyotix-Alina-atopkhushix-Faith-XSilentPrayersXSukruthaSunShine_A-Fatima-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top