Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

Hamara Chota Sa Basera(strictly only invites) (Page 6)

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Joined: 17 June 2005
Posts: 37465

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Originally posted by tanaz_aka_DD

gud yaar ani..punjabi dhaba...aur kya chahiye..I luv punjabi food....sp daal makhni...
haan DD i love it too.... Oh gosh they make such good daal makni & Rajma.....just love it.... this is my faourite place...patha hai.. lunch platter is only 8 $ it will have 2 sabzis/one daal on rice... so cheap......haha...
yar..yeh 8 dollar is so cheap...woh bhi NY mein...whenever u tell me abt that platter..I start drooling.Tongue
tanaz_aka_DD IF-Rockerz
tanaz_aka_DD
tanaz_aka_DD

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 7208

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
chitu..u coming to II later?

ani..u lucky u have punjabi dhaba...aur kya kya hai?

do u get bhel puri, vada stuffs.....?
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Joined: 17 June 2005
Posts: 37465

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by ani_gr

Originally posted by tanaz_aka_DD

chalo u guys busy..koyi meetings mein to koyi serials mein...catch u later guys...thoda II forum ka chakkar lagayo...
ok DD, i am here only... chitu must be watching serials i think... abhi i am hungry, i think i will go get sandwich n come....Big smile
arrey..aaj mom se one hr baatein hui..and I had to do my cooking too...no serials aaj TongueLOLLOL
 
hey...sandwich..kaisa hai?
haha ... i know... but after yr phone call i thought u must be watching....aaj tumne chutti diya serials ko.....LOL
it was lovely... u know what happened, i got out of the elevator,  this IT co's owner got out of another eleator, bass aise baat karke neeche gaye... n we both went to Hale & Hearty and had sandwich n soup.... how nice.... he is one of my best friends and i know him since i came and is Turkish..... Big smile
i had tomato/mozarella/basil sandwich & 3 veggie chilli soup....it was delicious....
yummmm..I am hungry again TongueLOL
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Joined: 17 June 2005
Posts: 37465

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
II meine 2 episodes nahi dekha abhi tak...no time..but I will post there dd..haaaa
ani_gr IF-Sizzlerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Joined: 28 February 2007
Posts: 22727

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by ani_gr

Originally posted by tanaz_aka_DD

gud yaar ani..punjabi dhaba...aur kya chahiye..I luv punjabi food....sp daal makhni...
haan DD i love it too.... Oh gosh they make such good daal makni & Rajma.....just love it.... this is my faourite place...patha hai.. lunch platter is only 8 $ it will have 2 sabzis/one daal on rice... so cheap......haha...
yar..yeh 8 dollar is so cheap...woh bhi NY mein...whenever u tell me abt that platter..I start drooling.Tongue
haha omg... next time i will take picture n email u.....LOL
tanaz_aka_DD IF-Rockerz
tanaz_aka_DD
tanaz_aka_DD

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 7208

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Chits1

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
haan...kuch nahi kiya tumne..sach mein. Wink

I'm not even jokingLOL the PM wasn't delivered to the correct person otherwise this would have never happened Big smile Stupid IFAngry
Thanks to IF..pata tho chale..kya ho raha hai Wink


yes chitu....mere saath bhi yahi hoya..the thing is, I  got mail that suppose to go to somebody else...Smile..thtsy I stopped sending PM long back...
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Joined: 17 June 2005
Posts: 37465

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanaz_aka_DD

chitu..u coming to II later?

ani..u lucky u have punjabi dhaba...aur kya kya hai?

do u get bhel puri, vada stuffs.....?
I think yeh sab neeche milta hai
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Joined: 17 June 2005
Posts: 37465

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanaz_aka_DD

Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Chits1

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
haan...kuch nahi kiya tumne..sach mein. Wink

I'm not even jokingLOL the PM wasn't delivered to the correct person otherwise this would have never happened Big smile Stupid IFAngry
Thanks to IF..pata tho chale..kya ho raha hai Wink


yes chitu....mere saath bhi yahi hoya..the thing is, I  got mail that suppose to go to somebody else...Smile..thtsy I stopped sending PM long back...
kya kya kya...IF is fixing things kya? WinkLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Hamara Chota Sa Basera 3 l INVITES ONLY l

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pinkisluv91   Replies: 1204   Views: 20603

pinkisluv91 1204 20603 14 May 2010 at 9:30pm by pinkisluv91
Hamara Chota Sa Basera(strictly only invites)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Chits1   Replies: 1191   Views: 25711

Chits1 1191 25711 07 May 2010 at 8:06am by Chits1
Who cares!!!!! (STRICTLY INVITES ONLY)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: muskan19   Replies: 1201   Views: 24441

muskan19 1201 24441 24 December 2009 at 12:39am by myownarea
~*~ Who Cares -Chat corner~*~STRICTLY INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: aj_observer   Replies: 1201   Views: 22446

aj_observer 1201 22446 23 November 2009 at 7:41pm by muskan19
Hamara Parivaar 3 (Invite only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Chits1   Replies: 1195   Views: 18646

Chits1 1195 18646 29 September 2009 at 2:40pm by pinkisluv91

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index