A Letter from Ridz to Siddhima fanz..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Dear Sidhima fans, (My most favorite people in the world, because I love our jodi too)

Thank you so much for all the love, support and criticism, it really means a lot. At this moment, I need all the support I can get from you all coz the one whose support I (desperately) need, is acting like a stranger with me, my (beloved) hubby—Dr. Siddhant Modi. 😉

Guys, I just got here in Lonavala…it's just been a couple of hours, and I already miss him. Yes, yes you guys read it right…I MISS SID. He wanted to talk about "US", I wanted to as well, but my ego didn't allow me to. Anyways, he's the guy; he should make the first move. And he did, the way he asked me for talk to him about "US" with passion and love in his eyes, I just melted. I was just about to forget all this nonsense that's keeping us apart and hug him tight (the moment I have been dying for) but then again...my ego stopped me. L (so you see people, it's not really my fault, it's my stupid ego).

I hope Sid doesn't misunderstand me, this was an emergency. I didn't want to come, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I wonder…Sid kya kar raha hoga? I am sure ghusse mein basketball khel raha hoga, and must be thinking about me, just like I am thinking about him. I think I should call him…I just left without saying anything to him. That was rude, I know…but it's just an act and I know…just hearing his (sexy) voice will make me weak, I will just wait for him to call.

I know Armaan is here too, but honestly it doesn't affect me. He is just a colleague now, I was sent here on duty and my cute lil patients needed my help and they are the only reason I am here. Otherwise, I would have been with my (jaan) Sid, talking about our problems and figuring out ways to end them. I hope Sid comes here, I think he will. I am sure he won't misunderstand me, the love that I saw in his eyes for me this afternoon, in fact throughout the day…the way he was looking at me while assisting me in the surgery, my heart skipped a beat. He is shooo cute, and handsome. He is gorgeous, my baby, my jaanu, my shweetoo…you guys have no idea, how I control myself when I am around him. I know you girls love him but please, HE IS MINE!  You can have Armaan, he is all YOURS! Besides, Armaan needs to find someone and move on…coz I don't like how he stares at me. Yeah he WAS my boyfriend…and I am happy he is alive, but there is no way I am going to leave Sid and go back to him. Hell no! (plz excuse my language)

I also realize that I was very rude to sweet lil Tamanna, I feel horrible yet again, thanks to her Sid bhaiya. I just took out all my anger on that poor kid. Sid has made a monster out of me, no wonder you guys call me chudail (lovingly) HAHA. I am going to apologize to Tammu as soon as I am done with this, hope she forgives me.

So yeah, like I was saying…I hope Sid comes here, last time when we were here…we fought a lot, I am sure you guys enjoyed those moments, I sure did…now that I think about them…I feel like we were meant to be…Siddhant and Ridhima. And I want this beautiful Lonavala to be our signature place, where we start a new phase of our life together. I know Sid will come here. If my love for him is true, it will bring him here.

Alright my beautiful people…I got to go check on the kids (I hope Armaan doesn't stare at me again, I hate it! I am Mrs. Siddhant Modi, doesn't he get it? ) You know what guys? This is really nice, I can finally let my feelings out…you all truly want us (Sid and me) together, and I love you guys for it. Thanks again. I will be back later. Till then take care ok?

Lots of love,

Mrs. Ridhima Siddhant Modi

I know it's toooo formal but I love the sound of it ;-)

------------------------

This is forwarded ( By RM ) to my Friend Samira ( Sammie_Ronit ).. And she forwarded that to me to post👏👏👏👏
Thanks for posting this Guds,

I guess Ridz couldn't access her blog..due to technical issues...anyways I am so excited to know about Ridz' s true feelings...

They r MFEO!
Yeah Sammie.. her blog space is too short.. Chudails do nice lectures.. but they aint so good in pen n paper stuff 🤣

Hope her fanz like this 😆

I lovedddddddddddddddddddd it though 🤣
Yeah lol, I guess her blog had a certain character limit...HAHAHA!!
she couldn't write beyond that. Anyways...Sid didn't come for her, so i guess her love is true!! OMG!
Guddi,
Thanks for sharing Ridz with us. Great to have Ridz letter. Well written and well said letter.....made my day. Keep it up!!

Yeah, Ridz needs to work out with her ego!! She has way too much ego in her.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks Romi.. I know 🤣 I mean.. that's her main prob nothing else.. 😆

all that she was thinking was Sid and that's all she wanted,

Today should that Dr Riddhima Gupta has become Mrs Riddhima Modi and she began to prove it by not letting Sid go, she was determine not to leave him again for any reason! Riddhima has finally accepted in her heart and soul that there is only one man there to hold her hand and that is Sid

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago