FF:Milenge Hum Tum... Updated Pg5(2nd June)

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Friends... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I have started my new FF..

~*Milenge Hum Tum Kabhi Naa Kabhi*~

It is on the main couples in Bandini and some new editions..

Mr and Mrs Mayanvshi... (DM and Santu)
HiRal
Kaddank
Sanjana and Maulik
Birwa And Akshit
Suraj and Radhika..
โค๏ธ

Episodes..
Prologue- Page 1
Episode 1 and 2-Page 2
Episode 3 and 4-Page 3
Epiode 5 and 6-Page 5

Edited by SanRajDeewani - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
-Prologue-

Sat in the drawing room.. The couples sat silently the occasional clanks of the plate or the "can you pass me theโ€ฆ"
It was sort of ritual by now.. Mr and Mrs Mayavanshi wanted their children to sit together and have a meal.

The oldest Hiten and his wife were both busy business people. They hardly had any time for each other and the lack of communication had caused in the marriage to break down. The only thing holding them together was their daughter Archana.

The second couple was Kadambari and Shashank. Once married and now divorced Kaddu had made a mistake and divorced Shanky for the sake of a new husband in an old flame Sandeep Chaudry, though her and Shanshak were divorced they had began to fall in love again.. The lost charm between them, wasn't lost it was just misplaced and they needed one another but ego's in between were stopping them.

Next in line was Maulik, nephew of Mr Mayavanshi but both Dharamraj and Santu had always accepted him as their son.
Maulik was married to Sanjana.. Their marriage wasn't smooth.. A hasty decision of marriage had left both bitter. Maulik never wanted to be married to someone he never loved and Sanjana had no choice but to agree, her father believed that no better rishta would be than Maulik, they stayed together for the sake of Sanjana's ill father.. In the view of everyone they were a happy couple but behind closed doors they were just two independent individuals.

Mr and Mrs Mayavanshi's third child Birwa was married to her childhood sweetheart Akshit.. After years of seperation they got to together but Birwa forgot that somewhere down the road to growing up Akshit wasn't the same anymore but by then it was too little too late.

Suraj the youngest child of the couple was still studying but he also had someone.. Radhika.. They were best friends and Suraj and Radhika would do everything together and loved each others company.. However they couldn't see that this friendship was something more.. Or even if they did.. They were scared to explore..

This story is about the couples.. Its about true love winning.. Its about lost love.. Its about finding love.. And sometimes letting go..

Its about.. Milenge Hum Tum.. Kabhi Naa Kabhi..

-Sanju-

Enjoy..๐Ÿ˜Š
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
-waits eagerly for the Sanjana and Maulik Prem Katha to start-

Nice one Sanju ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I like that Kaddu and Shashank are back together. ๐Ÿ‘
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sanju, Sanju, Sanju, I knew you'd be back! ๐Ÿ˜›

loving your concept and including other couples as well, love the title ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Looks interesting, nice juicy script to read, lets see your literature dazzle our screens.

Looking forward to your pm.

Shah xxxx
๐Ÿค—

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sanjou too awww story
waiting for next one
lovely beginig
s000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

jalebo ๐Ÿค—

good come back yaar - and i like the fcats its something diff
ooooooooo sanju is married๐Ÿ˜ณ- where was mine and shahs invite?

joking - im goign to enjoy your FF's i can see u spicing them up

just remeber to keep my DM the same hunkโ˜บ๏ธ bit of gussa and romantic side๐Ÿ˜‰

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Likingg it sooo far, cant wait to read ur writ ups  =D
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Nice cum bak samar...
U always rock wel...
Maulik and sanjana๐Ÿ˜†
Different concept samar...
Waiting 4 ur PM...
Waiting 2 read beautiful lines...
Start it soon...
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanju, I'm all cheerful to c u coming up wit ur FF... Girl, finally married to ur Natkat Kanhaiya!!๐Ÿ˜‰(Maulik) Wld luk fwd for ur next post....๐Ÿ˜Š
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
-Episode 1-

In the living room Archana was watching her cartoons, and playing with her dolls as any six year old would.

Noises of yelling came from the bedroom and Hiten walked out slamming the door behind him seeing his daughter he put on a fake smile and patted her on the head..

Again another argument, again the same story. Hiten and Toral had been married for over thirteen years and in the early years everything was beautiful and glowing but as time went by distances began to creep in..
They had a child but things began to turn even more sour. Hiten started coming home late, Toral wasn't the type to suspect but blank calls in the middle of the night raised some eyebrows..
Toral still didn't want to ruin anything but finally had enough and they started arguing.
Hiten wasn't cheating but he was in debt for gambling and he had gambled away some shares of his business to unknown sources..
Toral was broke but having education under her belt and went and found a job.

The job was brilliant but it meant that she would travelling around the country, at first Hiten was fine with it but then seeing Toral was never home with Archana caused insecurities.

Hiten realised his wife was moving ahead of him and his male ego and jealousy crept in. He started to argue and instead of keeping quiet Toral fought back and since then the arguments got worse and worse..

Both in argument had threatened to divorce but their small child was their world and the only thing binding them together.. She was the angel that would bring them together.

-Episode 2-

Maulik dropped his suitcase on the floor, and Sanjana watched television sitting on the one side of the bed she looked at her husband of five years.

Sanjana; the Punjabi kuri from Jalandar.. Funnily this marriage was arranged by DM and Sanjana's father Shamsher Singh..

Shamsher and DM had been friends in school and both were reintroduced at a business party. Seeing his friend from childhood, Shamsher was overwhelmed and encouraged DM and Santu to stay with them..

That's where Santu met Sanjana..

Sanjana, the riot of the house.. Her very laughter would liven the house, she was a simple girl with big dreams..

Santu knew that Sanjana would be perfect for Maulik and spoke to DM.. DM was happy that his friendship would turn into an official relationship, he agreed..

Shamsher was glad that DM brought the rishta forward and told Sanjana that no marriage would be better than Maulik. Sanjana refused but after a heart attack Sanjana agreed.

DM and Santu didn't know that Sanjana had refused and made Maulik understand that Sanjana would change his life but emotionally unprepared they entered their marriage.

On the wedding night, Sanjana picked up her pillow and moved onto the small sofa bed but Maulik didn't want her to be in pain because of him. He took the sofa and the two agreed that they would just be married for their parents and for the world but between them they would be two individuals.

Could this compromise change into love or would they end up going their own ways..?