Jyoti

Jyoti REBUFFS Pankaj - does something RIGHT!!! - Page 2

Poll

Do you want Brij to tell Pankaj about himself & CM?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Brij should confess everything to Pankaj but only after Jyoti and Kabir get married πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (whenever they do get married πŸ˜›)
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣well then time to call pankaj St. pankaj. after he finds out the truth from St. brij, he will become a saint too!🀣🀣🀣🀣
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vik

I suggest crucifying San Brij, San Pankaj, Santa Padma & Santa Bhairavi (I'm using Spanish variations of the titles to keep the genders separate - you could substitute them w/ Sant & Sadhvi if you like 🀣🀣) on crosses like Jesus. 😈 Then we can all start worshipping them as saviors. 😈

But only if they resurrect 😈

P.S.  No offense to Jesus, Christianity or Christians intended, please don't take it that way!  Just needed some garden variety saint mortification treatment 😈😈Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sant guru pankaj ki jai, sant mahapurush brij ki jai, guru mata jyoti ki jai, gau mata padma ki jai, devi mata sushma ki jai LOL!!!!🀣 sushma is a devi coz she can forgive a husband like brij😑😈 

guyz don't get angry for above jai jai kars... this serial is driving me crazy day by day! nothing interesting happening at all, i'm completely bored so just having fun😳
Vr15h thumbnail
Brij reveals to Pankaj about Jyoti's innocence
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7aZvrrPa-Y[/YOUTUBE]
However, looks like Brij did not tell all!  While he told Pankaj everything about how he ill-treated Sushma and how Jyoti decided to confess everything to Pankaj to ward Brij off, Brij didn't go into the role Bhairavi played in all this - what exactly Bhairavi asked him to do for which he was able to blackmail her later.

Pankaj assaults Brij after learning that that baby is indeed his.  Then he calls Jyoti's home, & Padma answers.  Much as I disdain Padma, this time, she was absolutely the right person to address Pankaj.  She accuses him of being motivated πŸ˜† in calling, tells him that he has no business to inquire about either Jyoti or her baby, πŸ₯³ and finally tells him that they are fine, but she has no idea where they are.  Later, when Sushma tells her about Brij's visit, she realizes that Pankaj is probably repentant.

Of course, Pankaj is still trapped in this marriage, and in the precap tomorrow, has another meeting w/ his lawyer to determine how he can get a divorce quickly.  He is told that as long as Neelam is uncooperative, it will take time, and that the only way it can be expedited is if he can prove that Neelam is 'characterless' i.e. has cheated on him.  It will be fun to see the showdown b/w Pankaj & CM when he finds out her role in this - that's one thing I wish Brij had told him.  This would have made it obvious to him why CM acted the way she did.

So far, I have no problems w/ what Brij has done - today, it looked like he had Pankaj agonizing over what he had said to Jyoti and the Sharmas.  However, despite Pankaj telling Brij that he'll never forgive him, I hope Brij doesn't get to know what Pankaj needs, and doesn't step up to help him prove that Neelam cheated on him as early as her wedding day.  Without that, Pankaj is at sea, while Jyoti tells her parents what she has decided. 
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hahaha....
Pankaj dear, ab aap Sanyaas le hi lo
and leave our Jyoti alone
isi bahaane, Neelam se bhi aapko Mukti mil jaayegi
Thik hai na?
πŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
This was rich.  Pankaj, knowing that Jyoti is unlikely to talk to him, sends Padma a letter, and a box of gifts full of toys.  And Padma seemingly conceals this from KK & Dadi, and Poonam catches her out and reads out the letter.  The letter was pathetic - and that's putting it mildly.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ixD10YuZkw[/YOUTUBE]
Of course, going by the past, if Jyoti does go back to Pankaj, it will be only after these toys are no longer on offer.

Jyoti - go stuff Pankaj, like one of those bears. 😈
Vr15h thumbnail
Jyoti snubbs Pankaj, gets carried away by Kabir
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8hOIgP85b4[/YOUTUBE]
I loved today's scene.  Pankaj's car stops in front of Jyoti, and he comes to her and puts his hands on her shoulder, and she removes it.  When he tells her that he wants his baby back, she yells @ him πŸ‘πŸ₯³ and tells him that it's her baby.  While this is going on, Kabir arrives, and while yelling, Jyoti is about to faint, and Kabir gets to her & catches her πŸ‘πŸ˜  Pankaj accuses Jyoti of reflecting Kabir's voice, not hers, but Kabir ignores him πŸ‘πŸ˜ˆ takes Jyoti & drives away to the hospital.  There, they have the scene where Kabir claims Jyoti as his wife and the baby as his.

Just sometime before this, a number of moms had raised a commotion about Jyoti, threatening to withdraw their kids if she remained, and Jyoti told them that she was leaving.  The women accused Jyoti of being kicked out by her hubby for being characterless, and carrying someone else's baby.  When Jyoti was walking back, she was getting flashbacks of what Poonam & Deepu had told her.  And this was the frame of mind in which Pankaj happened to catch her πŸ‘πŸ₯³

The best part of the scene was Kabir taking Jyoti to his jeep & driving off, leaving Pankaj groping.  This was just fantastic!!!
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i luved todays part absolutley fav pankaj deserves nothing but a tight slap!!
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Vrisha - I agree, that scene was the BEST scene of the episode for sure. I'm so glad she gave Pankaj a reality check, since he seemed to have forgotten that he signed a paper and legally disowned hs child forever!! The icing on the cake was when she got carried away by Kabir while Pankaj was left mumbling on...πŸ˜†