Balika Vadhu

Article: Telestar's Sweet Confession to their Moms

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

r_ahmed_shah

r_ahmed_shah

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Telestar's Sweet Confession to their Moms!
Friday, 07 May 2010 13:29

Some one had said it true that GOD cannot be everywhere and thus he made mother. She is the one who always cares for you but unknowingly we do some stupid deeds to escape mom's scolding or hiding something from her. In our childhood, we always try to hide those things, but today we laugh out on those little antics and excuses which we make. But, its time to confess now, as TellyCafe had asked some of those naughtiest telestars about their stupid deeds and lying!

Mom, here is what your child has to say,

Vibha Anand

My mom owned a beauty parlour and as soon as any new shade of lipstick would arrive at our parlour, I use to steal it from our parlour and my mom still doesn't know that. But, I would nick every new shade of lipstick and think that the good shade would be always with me and not with anyone else!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

Next
http://www.tellycafe.com/features-analysis/telestar-s-sweet-confession-to-their-moms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Telestar's Sweet Confession to their Moms" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidw

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top