Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged

hey Guys!!!!!!!!!

I am very sad to say this!!!!!!

but I will be going out of station with my parents for 3 days!!!!!!And I cant visit the forums....

Even though its 3 days, its looks like many days to me and also we dont have net there......

and so I will miss ya guys and this forum so so sooooooooo

badly!!!!!!CryCryCryCry

will be back on monday or tuesday!!!

missya!!!!
love,
Harika

and SGP rocks!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanayaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A very very very small bye!!!!!!" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
awwww we all will miss u nd ur innovative nd nyc topics too Hug
Enjoy ur trip have a blast Thumbs Up

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Enjoy ur trip and while travelling do think of some ideas about the Newsletter tooLOLHappy journey

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.